Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 00:26:22
Page:  1 
Lotto Winner (AKA Harty) Started by: DirtyDog on Nov 26, '15 18:10

Far be it from me to tell the grand and lucky winner to this massive winning.

But I would like to list a few things that may be purchased or done with the mountain of money.

If you feel the need to add to my list be my guest I do not pretend to "Know All"

LIST OF THINGS

1. Purchase a small country and load it with hot 20 year olds only

2. A night with Visa and her butt (maybe a week if she like you)

3. Give the people on the streets one hell of a party

4. Buy a house bigger than Dupes

5. Rewrite the Mobster rule book

6. Buy Heartbreakridge a new name

7. One hell of a night out (For your whole family)

8. Build an alter to the "GODS"

9. Find a "KING" for Queenie

10. Throw the DirtyDog a Bone

Again please remember to add you favorite What would "I do" to this list.

Let have some fun.

DirtyDog runs around town and staples these notes on every pole he can find.......and Fire Hydrant.

Report Post Tip

queenie already owned several castles, estates, magnificent and priceless collections of art and antiques. She also owned the royalties of many different musics and talking flicks, was getting sneaky backhanders from the tax collection services of several countries and also whatever she had in her purse after she stole it from an old lady... however she still couldn't resist fantasising what she'd buy with the monies if she managed to snag it. She pondered for a moment and wrote a list of 10 things

queenie's fantasy list if she won the harty

1. The presidency of the U.S.A (then return it to it's proper place as a colony of the British empire)
  2. I'd pay handsomely, everyone who works in the copyright law industry. (so that any future performers that may have the name beeb, bieb, beeber, bieber, beiber, beaver, veaber, would end up having their claim to copyright opener ship "lost" and thus convince them continuing to make 'music' isn't worth their time) ... I don't know why, call it womanly intuition that this is a good thing.
  3. I'd have the colosseum transported rock by rock to London, next to the houses of parliament. (from then on, any and all disagreements between the major political parties would be settled by mortal combat)
  4. Pay to travel to the moon, appoint a lord to live up there, over see the construction of a chain or hotels, theme parks and museums (maybe rent it out on the weekend to dignitaries and such)
  5. Buy aaaaall the tea in China.
  6. Buy aaaaall the tea in India.
  7. (once I've bought my presidency) Re-Classify Coffee as a narcotic and criminalize it.
  8. De-Criminalize Marijuana, everywhere. Then horde all the known varieties of cannabis plants in the world so no one else can have any.. muwhahaha
  9. Fund two seperate rival armies with the latest weaponry and instigate a war between those who support Coca Cola and those who support Pepsi. Of course enjoying my tea as I'm brought live updates.
  10. Fixing Dirtydog up with the finest bitches on the planet.
Report Post Tip

Ezekiel notices a DirtyDog run around attempting to staple things to metallic objects. The dog first attempted a street pole. Ezekiel found it quite humorous to see a dog use it's mouth and paws to staple something into a steel made object. Whatever the case, this was one well trained animal. 

He finally noticed the dog take a leak next to a fire hydrant and without any shame, the dog attempted to staple a flier to the urine covered pump. As the staple could not penetrate the metal of the hydrant, Ezekiel walked by the dog to give him a hand.

"Hey dog need a hand? I think I can help you."

Ezekiel walked into the hardware store across the street from them. He would have told DirtyDog about it but Ezekiel figured it wasn't in the dog's bag of tricks to go into a store and purchase tape. Maybe Ezekiel was wrong, who knows. 

He went back over to the hydrant... it started to smell as he noticed the dog left a stinky treat next to both of them. Ezekiel looked around for the dog's owner to pick him his pet's waste but no one came over to. Ezekiel bent down with his nose pinched, and took the flier out of the dog's mouth and helped the animal put the flier on the hydrant. He taped it as well as he could.

He pet the animal on the head right before the dog walked away. Ezekiel looked at the posted "List of things" and he wanted to make a list of his own. But he wasn't sure what he wanted yet...

Report Post Tip
It's actually quite simple. I would spend the entire sum, the whole god damn lot on funding Memento_Mori's death.
Report Post Tip

Ezekiel heard as other people mentioned funding towards Memento_Mori's death. He also heard hubcaps come into the conversation. He wasn't sure whether or not to take their thoughts seriously or not. Especially since the man who mentioned Memento_Mori's death was his own Left Hand Man.

"After thinking about, I must admit I'd give it to my Boss. Why? Because he's the one that I work for. He would have much better use of it than I would."

Ezekiel awaits to hear someone give him a boo or go off on a rant on how they do not believe him.

Report Post Tip

After listening to Ezekiel claim he'd give it all to his boss, queenie doesn't doubt it... however seeing as the man was clearly expecting someone to challenge his claim with boos n such, she couldn't help but step up to the plate, since no one else was.

"Boooo! Ezekiel, buy an imagination with it before you pass it all on!" queenie rants on for a short while before concluding with "I just do not believe it"

queenie offers Ezekiel an apple flavoured lollipop

Report Post Tip

You'd think the git would be so kind as to pay the cities' finest to crack down on the criminals across the land a few times, eh, but no.

Report Post Tip

​Ezekiel took the lollipop from Don queenie. He wasn't sure what to do with it cause he didn't like to suck on things... He tried to give it to the DirtyDog but he was gone after he announced that someone had won the lottery.

He hears the outrage of Cpt_Darling stating that the winner should do a few crackdowns with the extra money they've won recently. 

"Why should they give back to the community? Is this what we've resorted to these days? This sense of entitlement that has been going around lately is surely not the way I was brought up. I don't know why people seem to think they are owed anything. Especially since you didn't win the harty." 

Ezekiel stops before he goes down the rabbit hole with his old sense of thinking. Hoping he didn't disrespect Cpt_Darling, he continued to ponder on his ways of earning things the hard way.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Lotto Winner (AKA Harty)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL