Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 08:30:09
Page:  1 
Psychopath on the loose Started by: Mibbit on Nov 27, '15 21:52

Mibbit steps out into the streets of Chicago. Her gas has been very bad today, and as she toots along, she has a giant grin on her face. She readies herself to speak to the crowd.

It is with great pleasure that I am here to announce that Psychopath, my Eiffel Tower dream, is going to be taking on a crew of his own. It will be known as the Lights Out Syndicate, and I hope you all give him a warm welcome. I know Aztec will love his chocolate bear even now that he is free from the responsibilities in my crew. Psychopath has worked very hard for me, and I know he will work very hard to make a great crew. Thank you Psychopath, and when you can later, please help press on my left side.

Mibbit lets out an aroma that brings the crown coughing to the ground, to escape its wrath, as she gets into a limousine to rush off to a restroom. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Congratulation Psychopath ! you know I don't like to say anything here but I do it anyway because its for you!!!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Tetler grins as he see's a gathering crowd he hears the words Psycho and he automatically knows the good news "Congratulations man!  I hope you have a hell of a time running your own crew. Good luck!!!"

Report Post Tip

Are you mad Mibbit ? Letting that damned Psychopath off on his own who is going to protect me now?

Congrats Psychopath since returning to our world you have worked hard i know whoever works for you will have the time of there life well done my friend.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Psychopath. I know you deserve it and will do a great job.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Psychopath!

Report Post Tip

I know Visas!  I had a senile moment and went psychotic, but, what's done is done.  I have to let the Psychopath loose.  As the saying goes, If you love someone, set them free....If they love come back............  Lock the doors and turn the Lights Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

lying fucking snake.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations bro on your own crew maybe your inner clown with come out even more
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Psychopath on the loose
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL