Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 12:23:45
Page:  1 
The Hell Cooperative smoking its way through Brooklyn Started by: Sinfest on Nov 28, '15 19:42

Sinfest opens the door to his new HQ it had been outfitted with a nice little meeting area and a few offices decorated in a red wood theme. Sinfest whistle loudly when he gets to his office and sees Kimble had decked his office with a gorgeous mahogany desk.  It was nice and probably set Kimble back a couple g's. The meeting area had black leather couches and the walls had been painted with a nice tan color with green trim. All in all it really was what Sinfest was looking for in a headquarters.

Happy with what he saw Sinfest decides to step outside into the streets and announce

"The Hell Cooperative opens its doors here in Brooklyn. I would like to take this time and introduce the world to my Right Hand Man Asylum He's a hardworking man who was with me in Morningwood Elite. Thanks for listening and may THC and its allies live a long time and make a shit ton of money"

Sinfest then tips his hat to the crowd before heading back into his shiny new headquarters.

Report Post Tip
*Francie makes her way through the crowd to stand in front of Sinfest. She kisses him on each cheek.*

"Congratulations darling! May you have a long and prosperous reign!

" * Then she slips back into the crowd quietly.*
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Stepping out from behind Sinfest Asylum straightens his tie. Pulling his long pea coat over up onto his shoulders and buttoning the front buttons. He looks to McVadon and nods with a wink.

My fellow mobsters. It is with great pride that I've been given the opportunity to work under Sinfest. I grew under Kimble in the Morningwood Elite in Chicago. Yet here we are in New York. I'm extremely excited to work with Sinfest and help him build a syndicate in the great city of New York. 

Turning to Sinfest Asylum hands him a maduro cigar from Honduras. He had began to wonder if people actually enjoyed these cigars as much as he did. Though he knew that the thought was what counted and today Sinfest would enjoy anything placed in his grasp as he had reached a great achievement in the criminal world.

Please, celebrate with us at The Hell Cooperative and Sinfest on his future in Brooklyn. 

Report Post Tip

Vanilla approaches Sinfest and offers his hand

"Congratulations old friend.. may your family live long and prosper here in Brooklyn."

Report Post Tip

I'm very glad to see you in a nice boldly define suit, Sinfest. You definitely have earned it here in Brooklyn, and I'm sure you will make our turkey very proud. 

Report Post Tip

Looking for a family? Message me and I will see what I can do.Yet never answers anyone. Yep he is suited very well.

Report Post Tip

Sinfest thinks highly of the deceased Visa. I suppose somebody has too besides Simplicity.

Report Post Tip

You blocked me too soon Sinfest.

Rest in peace dear.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Hell Cooperative smoking its way through Brooklyn
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL