Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 21:36:24
Page:  1 
A party in South-side Started by: Senza on Nov 29, '15 13:58

Senza was having a great time in the Penose Lounge & Bar when she noticed Tycho walking in. She nodded at him to come over and he quickly makes his way towards where she was sitting.
“We have to have a talk.” Senza says as the expression on her face was drop dead serious. “But this is not the place to do so. Let’s go to the back.”  She had quite some troubles not to smile. Because it would be great news she had to bring. Tycho had always been a great asset to their family and to their district. He definitely followed the footsteps of his dad and grandfather.
“Is there something wrong? Tycho stutters as he follows Senza to the back.

As Senza opens the door she quickly checks if everything is in place and everybody is hiding.  Not a soul to see. As she walks in Tycho follows her inside. Right at that moment Appelsap, Pyro, Rossi, MasterMind, Henry_Poliski, JackRum, Melina_Reyes_Escobar, Tomassino and Stone start popping confetti shooters at him.
Because it’s really dark, Tycho ducks in hiding. Senza turns on the lights and then Tycho notices all the people in front of him shooting confetti at him. He bursts out in laughter. “Well you had me there!”  Tycho says as he looks at Senza. Senza smiles widely. “It was so hard to keep my face straight” she says. The place has been turned into a celebration room. Garlands and balloons where everywhere and  in the middle of the room there was a band, ready to start playing music.

“What are we celebrating? It’s not my birthday yet.” Tycho asks as he looks at Senza.
“I know it isn't, but I'm sure you remember our conversation a week ago. Well...” Senza pauses a bit and she grabs the bottle of champagne which was standing on the side table close to the door. “It is time! Time to spread your wings and lead a family on your own. Hopefully it will bring more prosper to South-side. You have shown loyalty, and been a great advisor to me and our family." Senza hands over the bottle of champagne. The golden ribbon on the neck of the bottle holds a key. “Well done! I couldn't be more proud as I am now.”
Tycho takes the bottle and removes the ribbon with the key. “Well let’s celebrate! Of course I will take this opportunity. Thank you so much!” He pops the bottle and fills up the glasses who where standing on the side table. Senza waves at the band and music starts to fill up the room.

Report Post Tip

"Truly a moment to celebrate, my old friend."

Rossi raises his glass and tips to towards Tycho, a wide smile stretched across his face. There was nobody more deserving of this post, in his eyes, the work he had put in was known well and now it was time to make his mark on the world, too. Rossi respectfully kissed his Godmothers hand, before embracing his friends and associates. South Side was full of good people, people who had accepted him into their operation only a few weeks before hand.

Through the musics and celebrations, Rossi caught his friends eye and nodded towards him, speaking the words that did not need to be heard.

"It's time to get back to business"

Report Post Tip

Tycho shook his head to get some of the confetti out of his hair. This was quite the celebration. Broadly grinning he hugged Senza.

"Thank you, Senza. When my grandfather came into this country, he arrived in a time of chaos. Your family was relatively small at that point, but he felt right at home. And home is what you and The Penose Cartel have always been to my recent family line. We worked hard and we laughed a lot. I cherish my time with you. Thank you for everything."

Tycho looks around at all those who are dear to him. It was great to see all these happy faces. He raised his glass.
All across The Penose Bar glasses were lifted in response.

"Thank you for your support, my friends!" Tycho shouted.
"I'm proud to have worked with you for so long and I'm more then happy to turn it up a notch and help build South Side together with you!"

Tycho walked to Appelsap and shook his hand.
"Appelsap, brother and friend. We've been together in the same headquarters for so long. I'm gonna miss running into you at every corner. We should dig a tunnel to my new HQ so we can easily meetup without having to face the strong winds of Chicago. Take care and give The Penose Cartel all you have to offer!" 

Tycho toasted with Rossi next.

"Here we go, dear friend. Hard work is ahead, but I'm happy you are by my side. For now, let us celebrate this joyful occasion. Hard work will wait for us tomorrow."

Report Post Tip

Ilammo was walking hurriedly towards his HQ when he heard loud music and festivity coming from the Penose Bar. Curious, he took a peek inside and overheard that Tycho was opening his own HQ. Ilammo entered the Bar and took a glass of milk from a passing waiter, before approaching Tycho. 

"Congratulaions on your HQ. May you bring festivity in Chicago all year round," raising his glass to Tycho and gulping the milk down in one motion. Ilammo then took a step back and waited for a moment, before exiting the bar and continue on his journey back home. 

Report Post Tip

Kinky_Roger showed up fashionably late with a crate of whiskey which he handed over to Tycho.

"Congatulations on your new promotion buddy, I can't wait to see our district grow even stronger."

Kinky raised a bottle and shouted "Here's to Tycho!"

Report Post Tip

after hearing the kind words from Tycho Appelsap felt a bit sad. this guy who he had known for a long time was now leaving the crew where he had grown to become a big guy. Bur now it's time for him to become his own man, and to make his own mistakes. but as he knew Tygo he would be a great leader and he would have a very fun crew.

"Don't be a stranger and about that tunnel idea, I like it but i think i need to talk with Senza about this. But enough jokes, I hope you are going to be a great leader and always stay a close friend of mine. "

after this Appelsap walked towards Rossi.

"Rossi congrats on becoming the righ hand man of tycho and i wish you a lot of fun with him in your own crew. And I want you to promess me one thing. Please keep that strange leader of yours safe. "

After this appelsap walked away to find his collection of Applejuice that was hidden in the basement.

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations on your new headquarters and family. I hope you and your family will have a productive and long life. Big fan of your godmother and if she thinks you have the ability to run a family, I can only hope for great things for you and yours."

Sinfest tips his hat to Tycho then Senza before he tries and steals a popper from Pyro.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Tycho. You are an awesome person. 

I would wish you luck but...nah, I don't think you will need it.

Just do your best. 

Report Post Tip

Duplicity's puppet Senza needs luck based on the dialogue I just had with her in MM.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A party in South-side
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL