Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 17:42:28
Page:  1 
Beatnik in business Started by: Tycho on Nov 29, '15 15:05

"You're an asshole!" Tycho imitated her. "You promised me you would get out of that life, but you never intended to, did you?"

"Your girl was right about that." Rossi said.
"Ex now obviously. And she sure was. I told her what she wanted to hear, but I would never leave the family. You know that." Tycho replied.
"And that's when she left. She packed her stuff, walked out and slammed the door so hard it's hinges broke off the doorpost."
"We could use some heavy muscle like that." Rossi joked.

It was an early Sunday afternoon and most of the factory employees were at home with their families. Only a couple of big ovens were fired up. A few associates of the Penose Cartel were unloading a truck with god knows what was inside. Tycho and Rossi stood on one of the iron walkways that ran over the factory floor.

"So, this is it?" Rossi asked.
"This is it, bud." Tycho answered. "We start today. We've been running some side operations for Senza, but now she wants us to grow."
"We can do that. We keep the steel factory as our front?"
"Yes, it served us well, but I'll rename it to something more fitting for who we are. Beatnik." Tycho said.
"Beatnik? Why is that?"

Tycho was silent for a minute, his facial expressions gave away slight amusement and then he answered.

"Beatnik is about thinking outside the box. Our approach will be somewhat unconventional. Don't worry, we won't try to fit our trucks with square wheels. What works works, but what doesn't work, needs to change and we are gonna do just that. South Side can use some extra fire. We've known each other for some time now, Rossi. We know we can do this, but are you ready for it? Because it's going to mean hard work once more."

"Of course I'm ready." Rossi replied.
"Good, that's good." Tycho said quietly. "We're not looking for mediocrity, so we have to lead by example. Let's get to work then, shall we?"

The two men went to the floor level and walked towards the door. Steam from the ovens followed them as they stepped outside into the broad daylight. South Side Armour Square was a rough and industrial area, but it looked damn nice  on quiet Sundays. This was their base of operations. Their future was here. They looked up and smiled as a handyman just finished the last characters on the new factory sign.

Beatnik Steel Works

The finest steel is shaped in the fiercest of fires.

"Beatnik in business." Tycho said.

Report Post Tip

Appelsap was just taking some drinks from his own collection of Applejuice. but during the night he saw that there where less barrels than he thought here where a day before. It seemed like someone was stealing his applejuice so now he was waiting to catch that person while he was stealing it . but during the time he was waiting he had found a nice amount of well aged wines so he had drunk a lot of that and he fell asleep inside one of the barrels

he woke up when he realised that the barrel he had slept in was being moved. it seemed that the person that was stealing his apple juice was now taking him by accident. but seeing appelsap was still looking for that thief he knew this was the best way to find the person that stole the apple juice and he could even find the person who had orderd the  theft .

after some hours Appelsap heard some voices above his head.

"was this the last one of the barrels ? Did you leave enough barrels to keep Appelsap from finding out?"

Then appelsap was getting mad, this was his apple juice so he jumped out of barrel and he was in shock when he saw who was stealing his Applejuice. It was his friends Tycho and rossy that where standing there talking about his juice. and it seemed that they where also shocked to see him.

"So you guys where stealing my apple juice. Next time just ask i would have sent you a nice amount of barrels. "

Appelsap took a look around and saw where he was and he said with a smile

"so this is your new place? It's nice but, It's a bit empty but i guess you guys will get this place filled soon with all that nice juice you stole."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Beatnik in business
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL