Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 06:01:35
Page:  1 
War never changes Started by: Mike_lost on Nov 29, '15 23:05
Mike lost runs out in the middle of the street and yells

"With the death of duplicity I think things are going to be a little more different now but I'm not sure for better or worse but I know I will do my best to help my city and my CL I knew it was coming eventually because WAR. War never changes good luck to you all "

he goes inside of a bar and starts drinking
Report Post Tip

I would have to disagree sir, war has many different faces.

We have wars to rid dictatorship, wars to rid the rogue (yep, that counts as a war), even wars to rid someone off a spot to allow for someone new.

Every war has it's reasons, even the low life betrayal of a rogue has it's reason, never is it actually out of boredom which has been the final words of so many rogue's over the years.

No war has the same story.

Report Post Tip

Thanks

truly insightful.

you've taught me much.

*presents the Captain Obvious cape*

Report Post Tip
That is all true but that's what war is about so war never changes as you said yourself there are many reasons but only one ending
Report Post Tip

Rufino steps out to say a few words, he hadn't planned on staying long as he had more important things to attend to, he didn't want to miss the milkman, the milk was to delicious to pass up.

"Those who are on top are always hated no matter what they do, how nice they are or how great they make this land, it's always the way it is. There are too many groups of people out there that want that power and stature and will hide underground until such time they are ready. it goes without saying that at times we have to kill those closest and dearest to us, we have seen it too many times with those that hold power."

Report Post Tip

Bender steals the wallet of a passer-by as he listens to people talk of how war does or doesn't ever change. After listening for more than a moment he gets impatient with the yapping and rudely cuts in. Uninterested in how others would percieve him.

I love the lack of changes in wars, particularly the aftermath where we hear the same generic melodies being played out... begins singing out of tune Ooohh its only the good that died, and standards here are slipping. Ohhhh its unjust evil villians that be winning at the game of cement shoe fitting

someone throws a tomato at Bender and yells at him "boo you suck" he gets distracted from the point he was making to chase the vigilante down the road.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: War never changes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL