Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 10:19:17
Page:  1 
Duplicity has fallen! Started by: JackRum on Nov 30, '15 01:49
Sitting in my apartment with a bottle of whiskey my phone rings, I get up taking one last sip I begin to talk.

"Hello? What do you-"

Before I could finish a devilish voise interrupts me.

"Duplicity has fallen! She took her last breath, no more will she torment you!"

I spit out my drink and begin to think a little.

"Well, one will die another will rise, its always the same people just gotta grow some balls and get on with life!"

I slam the phone down and sit back down lighting up a cigar I start reading the papers and find out the voice was telling the truth...
Report Post Tip

Bender, whilst in the middle of burgling JackRum's apartment over heard the conversation he just had on the phone.

As he continued pilfering silverware from the draws he hears Jack repeat this fresh news, "Duplicity is dead?" Bender had already been out eyeballing several graves since he found out this news, but understood why it may have taken others this long to become aware. Then he notices Jack light up something, start smoking it and pick up a magazine that had gossip about the latest trendy couple's engagement on the front.

He hears Jack exclaim "by god they're right!" Unsure what part of the article on this couple's wedding plans reaffirmed this breaking news story, but Bender didn't care to notify Jack he was tripping balls, and give away the fact he was in his apartment stealing his stuff. He crept out the door quietly and ran off to exchange the goods for cash to take to the strip club.

Report Post Tip
Congrats to the shooter
Even though I am sure you are dead now to.
Report Post Tip

Waow. This speech(?) was quite enlightening. Thank you,JackRum for bringing this to us. I didn't what to make of this situation until you came along.

Report Post Tip

Always having a thing for returning to the scene of his own crimes Bender had been leaning against the wall in the corner of the room, enjoying a cigar he had stolen from the Brooklyn Bourbon Barrel, shortly after burglarising this house.

He hears AlexMoran slurring his speech as he blurted something about how enlightening over hearing Jack's phone call had been to him.

Bender thought to himself, it was a little embarassing for New York that a made member was so out of touch with the major stories in our world, especially after a newsletter had already been distributed with information about this event.

He didn't want to give away his presence at the scene and ruin his buzz, so he stayed silent and remained concealed in the shadows.

Report Post Tip

Bender I think you missed some sarcasm there. Or wait, maybe your reply was sarcastic also...in which case it was a great reply. Wait, was that sarcastic also? How can I hear your thoughts??

TrashHeap throws a banana peel at AlexMoran

Report Post Tip

Bender hadn't misunderstood anything and was being his usual facetious self. He thought to himself about how TrashHeap knew what he was thinking... then it dawned on him, he was narrating his own thoughts out loud. Suddenly realising he'd said his own name way too many times by now and blown his cover, he paniced, whilst continuing to think outloud "Crap! Run!"

He makes a dash for it out of the window, falling and landing face first on the pavement below. He stands up, dusts himself off and runs as fast as his legs would allow, before any cops were called.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Duplicity has fallen!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL