Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 16:50:29
Page:  1 
The old man gets lose on PHILADELPHIA AKA Rev Started by: Heartbreakridge on Nov 30, '15 03:05
Blood, sweat and tears had been shed this night. As Heartbreakridge, reverandmm80 and Rufino flew back to Philadelphia there was a lot on their minds.  Each were silent in their own thoughts as they made their way from the airport into the Headquarters of The Philadelpha Shadow Warriors.

"It's time," Heartbreakrdige stated.

All three men nodded and went to get cleaned up. Still looking exhausted they made their way into the conference room.

"There is no doubt about it, we need someone to go into the reserved Headquarters we have sooner than later."

Rufino nodded, reverandmm80 grabbed a couple of glasses and Heartbreakridge grabbed the whiskey he had hidden away on a shelf so no one else would grab it.

"For as long as I have known you, I have known you would be a great asset here, and you have been. Now it's time for you to take the lead of your own family here in Old District City. "

Heartbreakridge didn't break his stride when he handed over the keys to reverandmm80.

"It's time for you to set up and shine. I am sure you will do great things here."

After the exchange of keys Heartbreakridge began pouring the drinks for the three of them. Motioning to Rufino who then opened the doors for those who were waiting to congratulate the newest auth of Philly.
Report Post Tip

Bender pimp walks up, accompanied by 2 floozies,  to the doors which had just been opened by Rufino. Rufino looked momentarily confused as to who this was casually strolling in as if he owned the place.

"Hey, I'm bender, the most boundary respecting robot ever..." He continues strutting in, approaches reverandMM80

"Congrats, babeh!"

He takes reverandMM80's hand and frantically shakes it. In the daze and suprise of this stranger being so bold as to just waltz in and shake his hand, the old man doesn't realise Bender lifting his watch and chains from his wrist.

"Well I've said everything I've come to say.. dooo doo do dooo do doo" Bender snaps his fingers "Let's go floozies"

Bender strolls out again, in a nonchalant manner.

Report Post Tip
Mike walks up to rev

"hey brother Congress I know you will do great and I'm here if you need anything now let me buy you a drink "
Report Post Tip

The events that had unfolded previous to the auth reverandmm80 were tragic and had left many in awe across America and now there was a new power house on top, a change that is seen too often, one power house after another after another. Rufino hadn't planned to stay long, he only needed to say what was needed and nothing more.

"Congratulations reverandmm80 on your new status, I am sure you will do great here in Old City District alongside DeeMoneyy and Heartbreakridge."

Report Post Tip
*Dee pull out a cigar"

Congrats my man
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Congratulations Rev well deserved brother :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The old man gets lose on PHILADELPHIA AKA Rev
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL