Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 22:44:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Simplifying Chicago Started by: Kimble on Nov 30, '15 05:42

Now, I am not in the slightest salty by any means, of course there will always be a change of power lurking in the dark. It just so happened that the power change happened almost 24 hours ago.

However, people must be really silly if they think that Duplicity took all those cities out by herself. She was just the face that people choose to point their anger to because she was the face of power at the time.  I think anyone who has paid attention can she that she was highly inactive for the past few months, and yet the planning behind all those take-down's were still made when she wasn't even around. Which if your somewhat curious like i am, has to make you think who was really behind all those take-down's, obviously it she has little to do with it.

Which would then lead me to think that if you really think that what has happened in recent times is really going to stop just because Duplicity has died, well then i wish you all the best but i think it has only just started.

Anyways I would have to say congratulations Kimble, you set out a mission to take over and now you have completed that mission, and you even managed to get a whole lot of people to like it too, which lets be honest wouldn't normally happen.

Report Post Tip

I have always stated many give Duplicity too much credit. However, she was NOT as inactive you you stated Cheryl. It was rare she missed her 4 hour check in at the very least. You also stand corrected as far as Kimble taking over with many pleased. But you stand correct in saying that would not normally happen because in fact it has not happened. Kimble is nothing but another power tripping whore who will go nuts in due time.

May Kimble rest in Peace too.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Simplifying Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL