Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 22:37:21
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Have you seen my Master? Started by: Surveil on Nov 30, '15 16:55

Vision of The Cat Man's location seemed to be fading with the smoke screen created by explosion awhile ago. It saddens Silver since it's a once in a life time chance to get close and personal with his favorite cartoon character. He turned to Van and it twirled his hype back. He can't believe what's his seeing.

N-n-n-Nacho Libre?!! The Mexican masked luchadorHe thought.

Silver's eyes seemed to borrowed the stars from the sky as it sparkled with great dazzle. He dropped the flag and hold both of his hands ~as if praying or something~ while looking right to Van's stance.

Meanwhile, MaryBlue seemed to be at the state of shock.

Report Post Tip

Vanbrilliance stared at Surveil's cutesy, inquisitive eyes, while the massive smoke dissipated. Almost nothing remained after the smoke. Debris. Broken lamp post. Pieces of wood, metal, and pieces of meat bun. 

"Surveil, how I wished I was Nacho Libre!" Van said to Surveil. "Alas, I am just a man of honor seeking opportunities here in America. We better pack our things and prepare for whatever this world has to offer."

Surveil nodded and meowed; he noticed a piece of meat bun dangling from Van's pocket.

"M'lady, please take care of yourself." Van turned to MaryBlue, who is still wondering what the hell happened. Weird day, she thought.

Van took the meat bun and handed it to Surveil. The cat happily nibbled it.

"Time to get drunk." Van smiled.

Report Post Tip

MaryBlue looked around in confusion.

Mysterious man was just heading probably to bar or somewhere else. She realized, that she still didn't introduced herself. Just so many events happened around...

- It was nice to meet you! - she shout, wishing he still heard her - My name is Mary Blue..!

She waved to Surveil, which was eating meat bun left by Mr. Brilliance.

Then she went home thinking what from this should be written down to her diary.

Report Post Tip

RazorRamon approaches the cat and hands it a flyer to his upcoming No Disqualification Ladder Match at Madison Square Garden.

Hope you can make it, cat. It should be a good match

RazorRamon flexes. The mobsters, police, and onlookers on the street corner begin to cheer and chant RazorRamon's name

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Have you seen my Master?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL