Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 03:54:10
Page:  1 
Sweet Nothings Started by: Money-B on Nov 30, '15 20:23

Money leans on his Lamp Post and shakes his head as he looks at a blank canvas

Ah my masterpiece is finished

As he turns it around the on lookers gasp at the BLANK canvas before them…

Yep that is my masterpiece, the imagination and creativity – my life’s work here naked for you all to see.  Well or at least those who WITNESSED its creation.  See that is the problem, we lack a certain respect for the fragile nature of life. We also lack creativity and imagination.  Most of you will say, “Here we go again, an old school dust farter saying how it was better.” Well in some ways yes, I am. But it really comes down to Lazy Ass Mofo’s pulling their trigger.   Sometimes softening the blow of death can be as easy as having a funny whisper as your eyes close. I can remember an ancestor getting wacked in my families younger years and the message stuck with him because it was so fun –

M-I-C (C, your not breathing)K-E-Y (Y, because I killed you) M-O-U-S-E

It made my bloodline chuckle, I got back on the horse and started doing my own whispers.  I would practice on in active’s, gauging the response I would get from people who caught statements.  

Looks around and and wonders if he is preaching to the choir

I guess I don’t understand, it doesn’t take much more time especially if you are first strikers. You set everything up ahead of time with pro’s etc.  I know we have way more important things to whine about for example So and So was killed, So and So is finally dead, Such and Such Picked My Pocket, that troglodyte got Auth and I didn’t – I could go on but I think we get the picture…. 

Wipes some lint from his jacket

Report Post Tip

Bender knew exactly how Money-B felt.. He had already, before he was even high profile enough to be sanctioned for death by a hitman, prepared an amusing final speech. He kept it on him at all times, taped to the inside of his jacket, for his killer to enjoy as he continues about his business.

I too feel nothing but disappointment about those mute trigger monkeys who plague the lands. It's one thing not being charismatic enough to come out here to entertain others, or even feeling strongly enough to want to share your thoughts about any given topic... but c'mon, the least you could do as you bludgen me to death is say SOMETHING, ANYTHING. Is that REALLY so much to ask? I think not.

Take those guys over there, for example..

Bender points across the street and as Money-B looks over, Bender quickly steals his master piece, replaces it with a similar looking but completely monetarily worthless canvas and runs off to sell the masterpiece on the black market.

Report Post Tip

Standing at a safe distance Ron had been listening to the conversation Bender and Money-B were having. He couldn't help but think that a nice punch line before a shot would probably have helped smooth out some of the recent events of the past few weeks to include those of his brother Ricky_Bobby. As he was about to go down a rabbit hole and get deep into thought he saw Bender make the swap on the painting.

By the beard of Zeus! That metal man is a thief, someone must stop him! News team assemble!

Ron shouted for him to stop running away before realizing his news team is nowhere near and he may be waiting a while for them to come and assist him in thwarting this robbery. Bender will likely be long gone by that time.

Report Post Tip

Miss_Niki stepped  into the into the street and listens to Money-B speak about "Whispers". She thought to herself it was so nice sometimes to listen to people speak of what they had read in their ancestors journals. She had never  heard of "Whispers" until today. She personally would never have done that if she killed someone, because she felt like it would have been a slap in the face of the person she just gunned down. But now, hearing about the way the ancestors did it, it seemed like a reasonable thing. She takes out her note pad and writes that down in her own journal. She knew now, she would always send a Whisper to those that she killed.

She looked up from her notepad in time to see Bender, a weird looking robot thing running off with a blank canvas and Ron_Burgundy shouting for his new crew. She looked around and saw no news crew. Hmmm.. he's gonna be waiting for a while for help.

She sticks her foot out, and trips Bender and watches the canvas go flying back to Money-B's easel.  Nods her head at everyone and goes back to The Stoic Headquarters to count all the cash the crew brought in today.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sweet Nothings
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL