Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 08:01:11
Page:  1 
These Little Blue Pills Started by: SiameseDream on Dec 21, '15 12:05

"The fucking key, where did I put it?"

Her words were bitter, the cool winter air had her breathing a white mist. She fumbled through her purse, looking for her way into apartment 413. Her gloves made the process needlessly complex but within 15 seconds she had the key she was looking for. She leaned against the door and after putting in the key, gave it a hard shove. The apartment was clearly worse for wear. The wet walls were peeling, the wallpaper a sick yellow. The apartment lacked furnishings apart from some basic kitchenware. 

She walked slowly into the living room, her footsteps were loud and echoed throughout the cold and damp building. A young woman lay on a mattress on the floor, it lacked sheets and clearly hadn't been washed in some time. She crouched down and looked at her, dropping a small glass vial next to the mattress, "this should last a few days." The young woman rolled over, her face skinny and malnourished. 

"A suit.. a fucking suit? Whose dick did you suck to get that? Or was it just Honesty's slightly more than usual? Mom is rolling in her grave"

Her face remained still. She responded to the question she'd anticipated. "What is it they say about hands and biting them? I'm sure she'd be equally disapointed in both of us, but at least I'm doing something other than shooting smack all day."

The girl rolled over and gave a long stare to the ceiling, as if trying to pierce through it.

"No, you just supply other addicts and ruin lives in every city you go to and then have the gall to mock the victims of your own decisions. Have you talked to Melina recently?"

The conversation was clearly not one either party wished to have, nor was it going to be helpful in any manner. She stood back up, and went to the kitchen. She spilled some pills out onto the counter, thinking to herself;

These little blue pills. These sweet blue pills.. each and every time I decide to take that extra one it pushes me further into a place.. into a place I might not be able to come back from.

She rolled the pills around in her fingers playing with life, death and pleasure before taking two and leaving the rest and walking to the hall.

"Melina's situation is as much my fault as Duplicity's death was my fault."

The girl ignored her and sat up on the mattress, grabbing the vial.

"Honesty needs me to make a delivery in Chicago, I'll be back tomorrow."

She left quicker than she'd entered, closing the door tight behind her, forgetting to do up at least one of the 4 locks. She sat deep in a chair in the lobby, visibly tired, a stray lock of hair resting on her cheek before pulling out a cigarette and smoking it deeply but lazily.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: These Little Blue Pills
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL