Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 04:37:01
Page:  1 
Brace yourself the trolls are coming. Started by: Jo_King on Dec 29, '15 01:38

Now I have been playing this game for awhile and I thought of something,why the hell are there no trolls on here? Then I thought some more.

Well this game is not that popular but recently we have been getting more members. Then whoever remembers the strain of threadsnthat talked about chaos were the first trolls that I saw on this game. Now as I think even more, the more popular we become,the worse it is going to get. So I ask every player here and the Adkins to try to take precautions and stop the trolls. Well I got that off my mind.

Report Post Tip

Yes, lets keep the riff raff out, I suggest building a wall.

Report Post Tip

I think I've seen a couple on here already, we might be too late!

Report Post Tip

THE GREAT WALL OF TROLLS!

Report Post Tip

Build the great wall of trolls and make the trolls pay for it!

-Trump 2015

Report Post Tip

Trolls do appear here, they just tend not to last.   Also I'm sure the Admins already have measures in place to reduce any potential trolls (actually I know they do).

Report Post Tip

“When Bloc sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing /b/. They’re bringing popcorn politics. They’re trolls. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Report Post Tip

I am interested in what exactly defines trolls and riff raff.  Those who have been playing for awhile? Or could it be those who have have been playing for awhile who are in a comfort zone that do not want to be disturbed? I must say the notion to build a wall is very discerning.

Will the real trolls please stand up.

Report Post Tip

Out of character? I'd say i'm a troll.

I say stupid shit on IRC. I try my very best to be random and enjoy myself.

There are tons of 'Trolls' out there that are good at the game and are in good positions. Revan is perhaps one of the biggest trolls on this game, but hes funny and can leave ooc shit out of it.

I suppose when these people say 'trolls', they mean foreign trolls? The trolls from this game have been here for a long time and no one has said anything bad before.

Report Post Tip

This is an OOC about the game Mince. Based on your response you too have been here a long time. What we are hearing you say is the trolls are the ones good at this game, hold the good positions  and they have been here a long time.  Are you saying the above comments are kosher or bad? I am a tad confused with your input.

Report Post Tip
KingRevan is a troll?!?! Whaaat??
Report Post Tip

I'm saying, most of the 'above' responses seem quite.. Well.. Idiotic? A trump comment, a 4chan /b/ comment, and a all caps 'GREAT WALL OF TROLL'. It's all quite childish.

I have been around here a long time, yes. A lot of the people who are good at the game like to enjoy themselves while playing, so you'll see a lot of 'trolling' going on.

I didn't say anything about every 'troll' being good at the game, or holding any good positions. There are quite a few players here who do stupid shit and its funny because they know the game.

I think the original topic on hand was about 'foreign trolls'; e.g, new players who are just here to be dicks. The 'trolls' on here are generally not abusive because they enjoy playing but like having laughs.

If that makes sense?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm saying, most of the 'above' responses seem quite.. Well.. Idiotic? A trump comment, a 4chan /b/ comment, and a all caps 'GREAT WALL OF TROLL'. It's all quite childish.

I have been around here a long time, yes. A lot of the people who are good at the game like to enjoy themselves while playing, so you'll see a lot of 'trolling' going on.

I didn't say anything about every 'troll' being good at the game, or holding any good positions. There are quite a few players here who do stupid shit and its funny because they know the game.

I think the original topic on hand was about 'foreign trolls'; e.g, new players who are just here to be dicks. The 'trolls' on here are generally not abusive because they enjoy playing but like having laughs.

If that makes sense?

Abusing people online is not trolling, that's just abusing people online. 

Report Post Tip

A true troll does not call himself a Troll

Report Post Tip
Coming? They're already here. They always have been. Trolls are a part of our society. If you haven't realized that by now you're living under a bridge.
Report Post Tip
I employ thousands and thousands of trolls. I love the people. They're great workers. They're fantastic people and they want to be here. I'll take names back from Kuku, I'll take jobs back from TripleDeuce. The trolls are going to get those names, and they're going to love Jeddy.
Report Post Tip

The term "troll" has been exercised in all areas of these streets many, many times. To go from one place to another and/or speak on subject to subject, without any clear purpose or direction would define a troll. The most popular times when the term troll is being applied is when an  individual(s) are viewed  as someone who is rambling, even in times when their words cut like a knife. In such cases the term troll is used inappropriately.

I would have to say Mint gave the most direct answer. Jeddy, you are looking for pawns. That is a different subject. ;)

Report Post Tip
I eat trolls.
Report Post Tip

Troll is a troll, or a virus under a sewer, I think.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Brace yourself the trolls are coming.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL