Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 05:45:43
Page:  1 
What is the color of betrayal? Started by: SiameseDream on Jan 10, '16 09:21

In the depths of her purse she felt a Smith and Wesson. Her fingers surveyed it carefully as she attempted to image what she had her hand on. It was still snowing outside the apartment and her sister sure as hell wasn't going to get up and open the door for her.

"Ugh, I left them in Chicago."

She hit the door several times impatiently.

"Elaine, it's me!"

There was no response.

"Open up, it's fucking cold!"

The door made a cracking sound against the floor as it opened. A young woman stood in its frame. The tears in her clothes ran down her arms and her facial expression showed a raw and unfiltered annoyance.

"If you want your dope you'll let me in."

Elaine's eyes were too heavy to leave the floorboards. She turned around and walked back into the living room and threw herself face first into the sofa. "Don't tell me it fell through again." 

SiameseDream threw a paper bag at her. "You can give thanks to Minion."

Elaine winced.

"Who the fuck is Minion? Honesty's dick not big enough for you?"

SiameseDream lit a cigarette and sat in the chair. It had always been her favorite, right next to the radio and the window. She could watch the snow fall on the street and the people as they walk through it, making their little markings like unknowing painters. She turned to the girl in the sofa, she was making a tourniquet.

"Isn't New York the most beautiful canvas? One can only make up a small portion of the greater picture, but like the delusional people we are, we cling to power fantasies to pretend that's not the case."

Elaine rolled her eyes.

"I swear you've become such a pretentious bitch ever since you moved to Chicago and got all that money. While you dream about New York as a painting some of us are dying and not screwing over neighborhoods by flooding them with cheap dope. Why the hell did you even move there? Honesty run out of people to scre-"

"I haven't worked with Honesty in some time Elaine. I'm not paying him to buy Yachts and Cars for Clara. If the fucker got lost in a forest he'd use his dick as a compass. He can get stuck in a revolving door for all I care."

SiameseDream lit up a second cigarette, her hands were shaking slightly. Here glazed eyes stared at the mold in the wall.

"Oh c'mon he wasn't that bad. "

Elaine was slumped in the sofa and speaking significantly slower, her words were sloppy. SiameseDream was lost staring out the window again.

"I'm not here to file his fucking paperwork and pay for his whore's boats and coke Elaine, and I know others are tired of it too. We don't have to worry about her now though.. she's dead and so is Abaddon."

Elaine's eyelids began to droop a little.

"Shit's fucked huh?"

SiameseDream stood on her feet quickly.

"Minion's been on vacation for what seems like forever, Abaddon and Whackjob are dead, what's left of my own family's probably trying to kill me. Yeah Elaine, shit's fucked."

Elaine made no response, she was already floating in a sea of warm milk. SiameseDream slumped into the chair and looked through her purse once again. A scrunched white note sat in the bottom corner, she opened it:

Sorry to hear what happened to Minion's crew. It did take quite a hit. I have spots available, if you wish to transfer. However, that is something you must settle with Minion. I'll need approval from her. Call me if you're interested.

-Cato

She crushed the note and threw it on the floor behind her before putting her face into her hands. The cold apartment reeked of defeatism and old cigarettes. SiameseDream looked at an unconscious Elaine. She watched as her chest moved ever so slowly.

"I just can't support you anymore."

Hands still quivering, she reached into her purse and the sound of a single shot pierced every wall in the New York apartment.

Report Post Tip

Rosie stumbles into the latest question on the streets asking "What is the color of betrayal?" While listening to the beginnings of Sweet Caroline she ponders this question. The verse of this awesome song "Where it began, I can't begin to knowing. But I know it is growing strong..

In deep thought, Rosie got back to the question at hand. Rosie re-reads the thoughts of the distraught SiameseDream and must ask is suicide a form of betrayal?

Sweet Carline continues to play, "Hands touching hands"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What is the color of betrayal?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL