Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 17:00:35
Page:  1 
The Wrestling Fan Started by: BretTheHitmanHart on Jan 27, '16 22:19

BretTheHitmanHart was doing his weekly rounds around the neighborhood. Everyone in the neighborhood loved when Bret came to do his collections. Bret was a hero in this area, a local celebrity even. Which made it easier to do the dirty deed of collecting money for his Boss, KingRevan.

He just got done collecting money from the local pawn shop, Junque's, when someone tried to jump him. His unknown assailant took Bret's wallet and ran off with it. Bret was in pursuit of his attacker. While they were running the assailant managed to take out $5,000 and he tossed the wallet. The mugger made it down an alley way but Bret took notice. Bret turned down the same alley way but there was no sign of his attacker. He kept walking down the alley to find something the man left behind. He looked at a broken window, but nothing. He looked at the large dumpster and didn't see anything wrong with it. However the dumpster did look like it was recently moved...

Bret pulled the dumpster away from the wall and there crouched was a small little man grinning in silence. This was the kid who took Bret's hard earned cash. This was the kid who Bret was going to teach a lesson.

"Hey punk. Do you know who I am? Do you? I'm the champion. Do you really think you can just make off with my dough kid? Well do ya?"

Bret's attacker continued to have the same smirk on his face as Bret continued to lean into him. The petite man wasn't getting it. He had messed with the wrong wrestler. Maybe if he had messed with RazorRamon or some other wrestler, the kid could have gotten away with it. But not with Bret.

"What the hell is your problem kid? Why are you smiling at me like that?"

Bret leaned in on the kid...

"You're BRET THE HITMAN HART! You're my favorite wrestler of all time!"

The kid seemed to have something for Bret but that was no reason for taking his money.

"You want your money back mister Hart? Here take it... Just do me a favor, please mister."

Bret snatched the money out of the kid's hands and with disgust he listen to the poor fellow.

"Will you... put me in the "Sharpshooter"? Come on I just wanna know what it feels like to be a real wrestler!"

Bret was confused. Who was this person? Did this person really want to rob BretTheHitmanHart or did he just want his attention?

"Come on... just do it!"

As weird as this was, Bret went along with the kid. 

"Alright kid, I'll do it this one time but thats it. Got it?"

The kid nodded. And without any moment's notice Bret threw the kid down on his back. He placed one leg over the kid, and then grabbed both of the kid's legs. The proceeded to cross his legs over his own, and then as he started to turn his body, he placed the kids leg under his armpit. Bret started to squat down to set in his finishing move. 

"AWWWWW OH MY GOD! AWWWWW! OK OK I TAP."

Bret gave in and let the kid go. He kid barely got up to his feet on his own. By the time he had his feet under him, the poor kid has the largest smile on his face. The boy was incredibly happy.

"Wow I cannot believe I was just tapped out by the greatest wrestler in the world. Mister Bret Hart you are my hero. Even though I won't be flying around the country cause I'm hurt, this was well worth it."

Bret was filled with joy to fulfill a young man's dream. Bret felt great inside...

"Alright kid. Get outta here. I got a few more collections to make. Remember, this never happened. Don't be telling anyone about this alright?"

The kid nodded and he limped out of the alley way. 

Report Post Tip

The Next Day...

It was mid day and BretTheHitmanHart just got done eating his snack after breakfast. Who's kidding... it was his second breakfast. Bret loved breakfast, it was hit favorite meal. Something about eggs and sausage always put him in the mood to eat. He left the famous established, "Bread and Butter" restaurant, and had to attend to his favors. RazorRamon asked Bret to pick up his dry cleaning. Being the good and loyal associate working for RazorRamon's boss, Bret didn't hesitate. 

Bret was strolling down the street towards "Clorox Co." to pick up the clean laundry while of a sudden he saw that kid again. 

"Shit." He thought to himself.

Bret had hoped the kid didn't see him again. And Bret took cover in the closest store to him. He just walked randomly into a store. Too bad he didn't know the store was a sex shop. He walked in and some larger man with a tight fitting tee shirt that read "bear" on it came towards him.

"Hey stud... happy to see you in here."

Bret was confused what the man just told him. Bret looked around and saw large rubber male genitalia all over the the place. He even saw some chains and whips. Bret looked down at himself and noticed he hadn't changed from his usual attire. His pink singlet, his black leather jacket, his black tights, his pink boots... he was definitely welcomed in a place like this, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to be. 

"Hey Bear. GRRR! Cool place you got here."

The other man loved the animal noises Bret made. Too bad Bret didn't know the true meaning behind the term bear. 

As Bret continued to speak his new friend, he continued to look outside. Waiting for that kid to pass by and not try to fool Bret into putting him in another hold. Bret took a lap around the store admiring all the sex objects and enjoyed the talkative bear man. Bret noticed the kid had walked by the stores front window. 

"Sorry friend but I just remembered I gotta be somewhere. Next time you can tell me about that rubber jackhammer thing!"

Bret strolled to the front of the store and peaked outside real quick. Everything was clear. Bret opened the door and went outside and continued his walk to the dry cleaner. 

"HEY MISTER HART!"

"Shit."

Bret didn't dare turn around to see who it was, instead he just paused on his way to the cleaner. He was trying to come up with something so he didn't have to see this kid again. As he stood there frozen, using the classical t-rex move, he felt something. His wallet had been taken again! Bret quickly turned around and that kid was just standing there with Bret's "Hard Motherfucker" wallet.

"The hell you doing kid? Give that back before I..."

As Bret raised his voice, a swarm of people surrounded them. Just what Bret needed, a crowd of people while he was about to beat up this kid. Instead of putting a hand on this kid, Bret tried to reason with the kid.

"Look kid, you can't just keep taking my wallet to get things out of me. Thats not how things go in life."

"But I want you to put me in the sharpshooter again. But this time I want a picture! DAD! Come get a picture of Mister Hart and me!"

What was Bret about to get into to? Bret weighed his options. Either give the kid what he wants and hopes he stops in the future, or beat him up in front of these people to teach him this is not how things work...

"Alright. Sure kid lets do this. But this is the last and final time I'm doing this."

"YAY YAY!"

Bret put the kid in the Sharpshooter real quick and let the boy's dad take a picture.

"AHHHHH AHHH!"

The boy continued to scream as the move was set in deeper. Bret wanted to hurt the kid so he didn't try this again. He left the kid go and this time he didn't get up as quick. 

"Man, Mister Hart that was awesome..."

The boy could barely get up on his own. His father had to help him up. When the boy got up, he had a huge smile on his face. Bret knew he did the right thing. 

"Can I get my wallet back now kid?"

The boy eagerly gave the wallet back and gave his thanks. When Bret got his wallet back, it felt lighter... He checked it and he noticed he was robbed of another $5,000. 

"God damnit... when is this kid going to learn? He's going to miss another flight time due to his injuries..."

Bret said under his own breath. The crowd dispersed while a few people asked for autographs. Bret quickly obliged and gave out a few but then insisted he had to finish his chores for RazorRamon.

Report Post Tip

BlackAtom was walking the streets when he spotted a large crowd gathering together. He became curious and went over to see what was happening but he had to fight his way through the crowd. Shoving his way through the electrified fans and paparazzi taking snap shots, he sees BretTheHitmanHart holding some kid in a Sharpshooter.

"Haaha, he's stretching people again," BlackAtom says to himself as he watches everyone cheer when this person is forced to tap out.

Understanding that these are the normal activities a world famous wrestling superstar, BlackAtom weaves way out the crowd and continues on with his daily activities.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Wrestling Fan
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL