Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 19:05:09
Page:  1 
My New Tome Started by: Dr_RickMarshall on Jan 30, '16 18:50

Chapter One - The Agent

It's mid day and my Agent is driving me through Downtown Detroit. The sun is shining which is surprising considering we got a fresh blanket of snow over night. I crank the window down and begin packing my pipe as I listen to the bustling streets of Detroit. As I strike a match my Agent begins to make a turn that's not on the agenda. "Lost are we" I ask the Agent, "Nah boss it's a short cut" he assures me. So I think nothing of it and continue to puff on my pipe and enjoy the the city sights. This is when I begin to notice something is very wrong, we leave Downtown, DT and are heading into the outskirts of Corktown,DT.

I take a few puffs from my pipe, "Whats the meaning of this" I asked the Agent. He says nothing and we begin to pull into what looks like a junk yard with fences all around it and cars stacked up, "What the Fuck" I exclaim as I pull The Revolver. " I'm sorry boss....they-they said they'd come after my family" the Agent said. "Well..." I calmly let out and pause then continue,"Pour decision making skills on your part". "CLICK".. "BANG" you hear has he puts around through the Agents head and slumps on the steering wheel. The front wind shield blows out and the car still rolls further into the junkyard.

I'm in the back seat Revolver in hand and then it happens as the car rolls to a stop, "BANG BANG BANG BANG" I hear as bullets hit the Agent car nonstop, lucky most of this car has bullet proof paneling through it because its an FBI Agents car. I dive safely to the floor board as the bullets bombard the car, as I land in the floor board I feel something stick me in the back. I shift a bit to pull out what ever this is, "oh wow" I say as I pull out a stick of dynamite. I put the stick on the seat for a moment, bullets ricochet off the car. Not know where the shot come, I wait for them to stop then take a peek as they reload. I noticed a building in front of the car and cars piled up on the right of the car, with what looks like TylerDurdens henchmen posted up in the building and on top of the cars. As soon as I duck back down the shooting commences again.

[I'm laying in a floor board of my former Corrupt Agents' car surrounded by henchmen with a stick of dynamite. Not how I thought this day would turn out]

The shooting stops once more and then I spring up and toss the dynamite towards the henchmen on the cars to my right, wait for it to land then I fire ---"BOMB" the explosion rocks the small junk yard and the cars go flying in all directions. As I'm down in the floor board avoiding the shrapnel I hear a very loud noise, so once the worst is over I peek my head out from back seat that's when I see a bunch of cars where the building once stood. The roof of the car is crushed in a bit by debris from the major explosion, so I kick the car door open and step out of the car on the left side. When I look off over the roof at the blast zone then I glance at the building and see that cars have landed on the roof and collapsed the structure, smoke billowing from the cars still ablaze and debris scattered about the junk yard.

[As Dr.RickMarshall stands there, Revolver in hand, observing the destruction he notices a man emerging from the collapsed building]

"Click"-----"BANG"       

[The Man drops to the ground and Dr.RickMarshall begins his long walk back to his Abode]

Report Post Tip

Chapter two - Offshore

After having to deal with my Agent, because of trust issues, I decide its time. Time to venture into new opportunities of the heist world, where in my eyes nothing is out of reach. After hiring a driver, with the Land of The Lost walnuts one would need to handle my adventures, I head to Philly with the intention of putting a heist together.

[After arriving in Philly, Dr.RickMarshall meets with some informants who knows shipment routes of vessels that may have precious cargo. Once he had acquired the information needed, which was a folder full of layouts, times, routes etc., he gets his crew together at a designated spot and begins making plans]

[Dr.RickMarshall makes a miniature layout takes his laser pointer out and begins explaining]

After assessing the info, I conclude that I shall infiltrate the vessel via a small dingy here (Dr.RickMarshall points laser) and once aboard I will kill all who stand in my way and take the vessel to a designated spot here (He points again), where my small crew will be waiting to off load all valuable merchandise and sink the ship.

[After explaining everyone's roll Dr.RickMarshall dismisses the meeting and instructs his driver to take him to the dingy]

As we pull up to the docks where my drop point will be, I take a moment to take in the scenery. The sound of water breaking the shore as I get out the car, cold sea air brushing my face. I cup my hand and attempt to light my pipe, to no avail. I throw the match stick and light the second one, it does the trick. I puff my pipe and gaze at magnificence of the ocean, for I know what force nature may conjure and so I make my peace with hear before gearing up. Taking only a Bowie knife and in a went suit, I hop in the dingy and pull the cord to start the motor.

[Why a Bowie knife?.. because as reliable as The Revolver is, It is still susceptible to moisture and plus Dr.RickMarshall doesn't want to drop the fucking thing in the water]

[Dr.RickMarshall puts the throttle on high and takes off out the small bay]

The water is choppy and the cold spray off the sea hits my face. I throttle more, as the water swells launching me a short distance, heading to the suspected route of this vessel. Clarity is low so I scan the horizon as I'm paralleling the coast, looking for the vessel. I then spot it and begin making a slow approach.

[Dr.RickMarshall circles once, see as the he is in a black dingy with a black wet suit, they are unable to spot him. After circling around he comes up on the rear of the what looks like a small smuggling vessel]

I take a rope and silently tie off to the back of the vessel. As I'm hopping aboard I look up at the captains cabin and see the silhouette of the captain. "I'll take care of him last" I say aloud as I pull the Bowie. As I delve deeper into this vessel I begin to hear chatter among the crew. I begin to inch my way through the small hall way.

[Dr.RickMarshall comes up to the dinning area where there are three men playing cards]

They come into view, a small lamp is all that lights the inside of this vessel, I'm guessing so the can't easily be seen. I take small silent step as I approach the men, The Bowie comes into view as i raise it into attack position.

[Dr.RickMarshall drives his knife into the back of the first man]

The man screams in agony and as he screams the many sitting opposite him rushes me, I instantly floor him with a swift kick to the diaphragm. He hits the wall and falls the the ground, that's when the third many leaps over the table and dives at me. We both fly violently into the hallway landing on the ground. I notice the dead weight of this man and realize he landed on The Bowie.

[Dr.RickMarshall pushes the man off his blade and cleans it on the mans clothes before heading top side]

As I emerge top side I begin to make my way to the captains' helm and as I do a man comes from nowhere screaming trying to rush me, I quickly side step and throw the man overboard.

[Dr.RickMarshall makes it to the helm where he is greeted by any old man]

"Are you aware of what the haul is" I ask the old man. "Sure" he quickly replies "Cocaine straight from Colombia" he finishes

[The Old man looks at Dr.RickMarshall and notices blood, his eye widen]

"Look I don't want no trouble" the man exclaims

"Well good" I reply "head here" I say as I point at the map

[After a short ride down the coast, Dr.RickMarshall arrives at the designated spot]

[Where his crew is waiting to off load the biggest shipment of Pure Columbian Cocaine they have ever seen...]

Report Post Tip

I was at the dock where Dr.RickMarshall said to meet. He was a little crazy at time and I didn't fully understand his methods. I waited with a few others for a some type of load he was supposed to bring and sure enough as I squint my eyes to look far off, there was Dr.RickMarshall on a small boat wearing a wetsuit and holding a huge knife. 

I was curious as to the contents of the load. He didn't mention it. I guess it was because of his horrible time management skills. He brings the boat ashore and pulls off a tarp to reveal the largest cocaine shipment I had ever seen. I begin unloading the cargo immediately as the others reload it into our transport truck. I look up and Dr.RickMarshall stands on top of the cargo with one foot up looking like a pirate of the high seas. I keep pulling bundles off from the boat. 

Finally, when the shipment is loaded down in the vehicle, I get in the back seat to keep watch. Anything could go wrong.

Report Post Tip

[As the last of the product is loaded Dr.RickMarshall begins to get in the car]

As I attempt to enter the car I begin to pack my pipe and that's when shots zip by me. I instantly yell ambush, as I look up draw the Revolver I see two men rushing and I manage to get two shots off before diving into cover. I quickly reload for good measure.

[Both shots hit their marks and the two men's life less bodies drop to the ground]

The shooting continues as I'm behind cover, I then yell "BlackAtom...Flank!".

[Dr.RickMarshall emerges swiftly from cover laying cover fire down as BlackAtom does his thing...]

Report Post Tip

I heard the yell from Dr_RickMarshall that an ambush was eminent, so I opened fire at random places hoping to hit something because I did not yet see where our enemies were.

I quickly jumped out of the car into a diving tumble roll. I see our worthy opponents, shooting at us, attempting to take our cocaine supply. "Dr Rick! Get in the car!" I said as I aimed and shot at the 2 goons now running to take cover behind what appears to be the vehicle they showed up in.

Reloading my weapon, I moved backwards and continued to fire at the goons. When I got close enough, I jump in the car and provided cover fire for Dr_RickMarshall.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My New Tome
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL