Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 20:40:09
Page:  1 
Important Crewleader Communication Started by: DannyGreene on Feb 03, '16 13:20

Communication. It's one of the most important things we have in this thing of ours. Everyone does it. Gangster to gangster. Don to boss. Earner to made man. Some conversations are extremely important. Others are just idle chit chat. However, the conversations among crew leaders, those are some top secret, uber important words.

The upper echelon of our world knows the importance of trust. They never use phones. Too easy for the Feds to tap. There has to be a chain of command. No direct orders given. Everything among the leaders is communicated thru messages. Each has their own level of trust on who gets to transport these messages. Usually it's the job of the Right Hand to "pass" these important notes. Luckily for most hands, their leaders live in close proximity to each other making the transfer of these notes quick and easy. Rayln and WiggleFanGirl4Lyfe like to communicate often. Their respective right hands, DannyGreene and Integra, usually didn't mind passing these notes back and forth.

It always worked the same way. Rae would scribble a note, fold it up, give it Danny, and Danny would scurry over to The FanGirl HQ and hand the note to Integra's boss. While waiting on a response, Danny and Integra would exchange pleasantries, shoot the shit about unimportant stuff. As soon as FanGirl finished his response he would fold the note, hand it back to Danny, and Danny would return it to his boss, Rae. Sometimes it was Integra that came to the Shameless HQ. It was pretty much the same procedure.

Occasionally, Danny and Integra would pass each other on the road, each with a different note from their boss. They rarely thought much of it. Who were they to worry about whatever important business Rae had with FanGirl? I mean, ITS IMPORTANT CREWLEADER STUFF. This night would be different though......

Early in the evening the two hands passed each other on their way to each other's HQ's. They nodded at each other and carried out their business. Moments later, they found themselves crossing paths again. Then again. And again. And again. It went on for about an hour. Something big was brewing. It had to be bad and it had to be huge! Weary from all their trips, Danny and Integra both stopped and sat on a curb to catch their breath.

What do you think is going on? Danny was the first to break the silence.

I don't know, but it has to be huge.  This is what, 150-200 messages we've exchanged? Integra wondered.

What would it hurt to open one up?  They trust us, right?  Danny opened up a couple of the numerous different notes he was carrying from Rae to WiggleFan.

You have got to be shitting me!!  Look at this Integra!  Open up yours!!!

Integra reluctantly did the same.  She immediately began to shake her hand.  Their bosses obviously had too much time on their hands.  The two began to share each others messages, just reading them aloud to each other.

Fap and nap. I coined the term.

I almost cried twice today.

Rae the Bae.

Duh, cuz we're twins.

So why are you dumb?

oh Bae.

You unit slut.

Finally, after about 45 minutes of reading the silliness, the two just kind of chuckled.

Enough of this shit.  Let them send their own slobbering over each other to each other.  Let's go get a coffee.

So do you think there are any other hands out there that have had to put up with this nonsense in the past?  I'd love to hear about it.

Report Post Tip

Kratos happened to be in the vicinity when he saw both of the RHM, DannyGreene and Integra, to two of NY's leaders, Rayln and WiggleFanGirl4Lyfe. Both of them seemed to be looking at a piece of paper each, probably letters by their leaders. Kratos has heard of Rayln's popularity, and it wasn't as much as a shock to him when he see's her RHM being the one to pass letters that bore secret documents at such a high rate. 

Kratos chuckled to himself and walked away from them, trying to think of a good place to have a good cup of tea.

Report Post Tip

"DANIEL MIDDLE NAME GOES HERE, GREENE." Rae shouted as she stomped towards him, "I can NOT believe what I am hearing." she stopped in front of him with her hands on her hips and her head tilted back to glare at him, since he was a giant basically. "You have not only gone and READ my very important letters with Miss. Integra here," Rae paused to lean around Danny and blow Integra a kiss, "But now you're sharing them with the world?" She raised her hand to slap him but realized she'd never be able to reach. "Someone fetch me my step stool!" she demanded while continuing to glare at her Man Secretary, DannyGreene

Report Post Tip

Danny stood there and took it like a man.  It's not like it was the first time she had been pissed at him.  He continued to look down at her, pretending to be interested.  When she finally took a breath he placed a single finger over her lips.

It's John Patrick.

She immediately brushed his finger away and began screaming some more before it registered what he had said.

John Patrick?  Who in the hell is John Patrick and what does he have to do with blahblahblahblahblahblahblah.......

It was quite amusing to Danny how Rayln could go on rants like this.  She could ramble on an on for hours.  Danny was proud of the way he could filter what was important and what was just filler that she could not control coming out of her mouth.  After letting her vent some more, Danny once again placed his finger over her lips.

My middle name.....it's John Patrick.   Daniel John Patrick Greene.  You can continue calling me Danny though. 

He was pretty sure she would not find him amusing.  He was also pretty sure that he would be demoted soon.  But it was probably worth it.  He turned to Integra, who was still behind him leafing thru the notes, shrugged his shoulders, and turned to allow Rayln to yell at him some more. 

Report Post Tip

MissNiki had been heading back to her new HQ to do some painting when she saw @Ralyn berating DannyGreene in the alleyway behind the Shameless HQ. She had seen first hand Rae's full fury and wrath, and wanted no part of it.

She started gathering up the letters that were slowly scattering around the street and stopped when she saw her name and the words..

I have no ass.

Followed by 

you can have some of mine.

She quickly took the letters to her HQ where she promptly put them in the metal trashcan she kept around just for this reason, dropped a lit match and watched the words go up in flames.

Report Post Tip

Integra sat on the street corner, ignoring all the goings on around her.  half-reading the notes to herself, tossing each note over her shoulder.  Stuff about asses , more ass talk , then I love Corky!, I LOVE DANNY!  "Awe, they do love us" Integra thought to herself, when she came upon a grouping of three messages that caught her attention.

<3
<3
<3  

Confused, Integra stood up, and said "@DannyGreene  what is the hell is this less than three garbage? What exactly is less than three?  All the time spent playing carrier pigeon, for this nonsense? Don't WiggleFanGirl4Lyfe  and Rayln know we have better things...."  

Integra stopped what she was saying suddenly when she noticed Rayln to the side of Danny. Then, remembering a few of the more flirty messages between the two CL's Integra smiled and walked over Rayln.  She wrapped an arm around the waist of the crew leader and flirtatiously said, "Flirty notes are all fine and dandy, darlin' but if you want to have some real fun, CALL ME some time.  We can make sure those pigs are embarrassed to turn in their reports regarding our phone taps."

Integra gave soft laugh as she gave Rayln's ass a squeeze, before going back to what she was previously dooing.   She could only grin and shrug at the look DannyGreene gave her when she went to sit back down and shift through more notes.  

Report Post Tip

Agostino was walking around in the Bronx when he noticed his friend DannyGreene being berated by his boss Don Rayln. After asking a few questions to onlookers, about what happened, he decided to talk:

"Mr Greene, I believe most of our leaders deal with anxiety, low self-esteem or incredibly high self-esteem in a variety of ways. I find Don Rayln's ways, peculiar and fun... Well, just my two cents. Stop by Venice Beach one of these days and let's drink a beer... Or beers, really. You seem to need 'em".

Agostino nods to Rayln and goes on his merry way.

Report Post Tip

It had been awhile since Danny had gotten in trouble for speaking in public about Rayln and her private conversations.  Integra had moved on to bigger and better things with her own crew, so Danny was no longer able to meet her in back alleys to sneak peaks at the communication between Rae and WiggleFanGirl4Lyfe.  All of the running back and forth was now his responsibility alone.

One day, after about 15 trips back and forth between his HQ and WiggleFan's, Danny felt that maybe NOW something big was about to happen.  He ducked into a back alley and found a lonely curb to sit on.  He began to open up some of the correspondence, hoping to get a glimpse into the all important world of Crew Leaders of the underworld.  One by one he began to read the all important notes to himself.....

Whatever rae the bae wants I will cherish! <3

Aw bae <3

REMY BAE <3

yayayaay

noooo

:P

Its so cold out :(

awww

Danny could do nothing but shake his head.  He's had to have run at least 20 miles this week, back and forth, back and forth.  For this.  Such a  pitiful existence. 

Report Post Tip

MissNiki couldn't help but to notice the soles of DannyGreene 's shoes had worn down to almost nothing from passing the important communications back and forth between Rayln and @WiggleFanGirl4Lyfe. She immediately stopped at the bank and had her banker draft Danny a check with the attached note. 

Dear Danny - Keep up the hard work, but please, buy a pair of shoes! You are the RHM of an important leader. You must always look your best!!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Important Crewleader Communication
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL