Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 21:54:06
Page:  1 
The boardwalk Started by: Tycho on Feb 03, '16 16:42

The moon was a bit to bright to their liking, but nature always proved to be uncontrollable. The outlooks at the entrance of the marina would give heads up if any coppers happened to show up here tonight. When the small fishing boat docked a few goomba's rushed past Rossi and Tycho to help unload the cargo. After a bit SB jumped from the boat onto the dock and the men shook hands.

"The delivery went just as planned." SB spoke. "We met the trawler just west of Santa Barbara Island and had the goods loaded within thirty minutes. Mr. Rodriguez sends you his greetings and is pleased our trade of cocaine is flourishing."
"Good work." Tycho replied. "Make sure the goods are on trucks by midnight."

After seeing that SB is in control, Rossi and Tycho got in a car, left the marina and drove up north over Pacific Ave. Although just half-way through the week, plenty of people filled the sidewalks and even some of the restaurants were having quite a busy night as it seemed.

"This area is thriving, my friend." Tycho said to Rossi. "The country has been hit hard by the financial crash, but it's clear the people in LA are working for a bright future. Unions are growing and the population expands. This specific area houses some of the most wealthy and influential people in the city. I want our influence to be more consistent here to ensure our interests in LA remain secure."

"I agree. Especially with the new import route over the sea it would be wise to have a tighter grip on the area." Rossi responded. "We've spoken about expanding before. You know I'm ready, but you feel this is the right time?" Rossi asked.

"It is." Tycho continued. "People in the city and beyond have grown accustomed to our solid presence. They understand that with us come stability and growth for this once hectic city and those are good things. Things people like to see. When you are heading this move we ensure it happens in line with our business values."

Tycho turns left on one of the side streets and drives up to to the beach side and parks in front of fancy establishment, frequented by the cities new elite.

"So finally, we bring the Beatnik Industries to Venice Beach?" Rossi said with a smile.
"Yes, it's time. I understand you've scouted ahead for a good base of operations already. Any idea how you will name your operation?"

Report Post Tip

The air was heavy, gradually cooling after another day of sunshine in the City of Angels. The beach was still vibrant with the young men and women, flaunting their disregard of the local prohibition laws. The people in this part of the city were excited, they were rich and they were young. This is were people came to spend their money, the Beatnik's could do well out here.

Tycho had played every card right, every move they had made in the building of the city, from Pasadena to Downtown LA. He felt privileged to work under him, and now building once more in his name. 

As the car came to a halt at the top of the beach, he smiled, nodded and looked out over the stretch of shop fronts and sand before them.

"Yeah, I've put some thought into it..."

The Boardwalk

Beatnik Industries 

Report Post Tip

"Three cheers for Rossi - Hip Hip hooray , Hip Hip hooray .. Hip Hip, hooray!! " MissNiki chanted. She was so excited to see what Rossi had in store for the boardwalk, perhaps some games, and one of those big Ferris Wheels!!!

Report Post Tip

Bellatrix was in LA, Venice Beach looking for some muggles to tournament with her evil spells, She loved the cold hard sand and windy airs the sound of the ocean and how easy it was to make someone drown and disappear by near by sharks. After a few muggle rid from this world she saw a gathering on the beach shores hoping she could find some food as she felt her stomach turning and growling at her to feed it. The old time family of LA was now in so long looking to expand and look for growth for the city this was a grand idea as it's been a one family for such a long time needed to grow and become a big city once again and become something great. Bellatrix knew if anyone should be appointed a new family Tycho chosen the right person for the job. I wish the best of luck for Rossi and his new family cheers Bellatrix raises her flask of heavy whiskey in his honor.

Report Post Tip

After SB made sure the cargo was all packed and on its way, he got in his car and decided to check out Rossi's new HQ.
Driving up to the front of the building he could see the lights were on. He noticed Tycho standing in the doorway waving him in.
Impressed by the scenery inside we walked up to Rossi's new office. Rossi was sitting behind his desk.
Hes smiles at us as we entered his new home. 

After toasting on The Boardwalk with some of LA's finest rum, we talked for hours about our plans for this great city...

Report Post Tip

Agostino also came to the streets and joined in the cheer for the LA expansion.

"It's been a pleasure watching Los Angeles grow steadily with a firm hand: Don Tycho and Don Rossi have done one incredible job during these hard times. The time is ripe for expansion, and Don Rossi is the man for the job. Venice Beach will be a prosperous district. I'm honored to play a small part in it."

Agostino raises a bottle of wine.

"To the future of Los Angeles"

Report Post Tip

BretTheHitmanHart heard the announcement of another leader being given the nod. This time was in a city that really needed to expand. He wanted to see the world grow, get bigger, remain at peace even. He wanted to see more wrestling than shootings. Shootings were bad for business.

"Congrats Don Rossi on this opportunity. I truly hope to see other cities rebuild and come up once more."

Bret walks away to get another hotdog from his vendor.

Report Post Tip

Definitely want to wish the best to Los Angeles and Rossi on this incredible achievement. My first ancestor started in Los Angeles so it is good to see that city striving for greatness. I hope you do very well Rossi! 

Gatsby lifts the champagne glass and toasts the new authorized crew leader. 

Report Post Tip

What a wonderful day. My hat is off to you, Consigliere, soon to be Don Rossi.

You're a fantastic man who brought Liquorice into Beatnik at an early age, gave us a home, a shelter, and more so; a family.

I am eternally grateful to you. I know you will do well in this expansion, we all know you will.

Best of luck, not that you need it. We'll miss you and little Agostino around the Beatnik headquarters.

Report Post Tip

Due to Raging_Dragon being currently busy with family matters, he decided to send Rossi a letter.

Ey Rossi! I know I've already done this, but congratulations!!!

We all miss you here, but we also know this is done for the good of LA.

I hope Sundays' you will have some spare time for a drink at the local cafe!

Send my regards to Agostino and remind him we have an unfinished game of chess to play!

Pass the dollar bill included in this envelope to him.... we had a bet, so... yeah.

If someone else is reading this letter while it is being delivered to Rossi, you better lay your hands off of it and don't you even think about grabbing that money! If you do, I'll personally pay you a visit.

With respect and love, Raging_Dragon.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The boardwalk
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL