Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 21:35:17
Page:  1 
Papa's Got A Brand New Ride Started by: TonyCapazzoJr on Feb 04, '16 04:42

Tony and Paulie were once again on the go. Today was going to be a little bit different then most days. This life was a busy one, always things to do, people to see and one would find little to no time to enjoy the rewards the life reaped. Today, on this morning, Tony made it a point to make it fun. He had Paulie clear his morning schedule also so that he could accompany him.

They pulled up to Nash Motor Company in Bella Vista. Now that Tony had extra cash coming in it was high time he lived a little bit of a finer life. The car he had now wasn’t bad but Tony felt for all his hard work he deserved just a little bit better. Tony and Paulie parked and exited the car. Within a quick minute a salesperson ran to them.

“Heyyyyyy folks! How are you today!? What are you names gentleman?”

Tony rolled his eyes. He already knew where this was going. Some of these salespeople were worse then the mafioso itself. Nothing but grease ball cocksucking sales people is what Tony would call them. Paulie knowing fully well Tony wouldn’t acknowledge the question decided to answer.

“I am Paulie and this is my boss Mr. Tony Capazzo. We are looking for a new vehicle for him.”

The salesman smiled and his eyes lit up.

“Whoaaaa, wouldn’t you know...my name is Tony too!”

Tony Capazzo let out a sigh as the salesperson was clearly using the ‘we share a name’ tactic. The fact his name tag was on his shirt and it said ‘Ed’ on it was also a giveaway.

It took every ounce of will power for Tony not to just put a hole in the guy’s head, walk in the office, take the keys and quite calmly drive out of the place. But no, he couldn’t do that and he knew it. It’s just guys like this really irritated Tony. Tony understood and respected those who hustled and bust their asses to make a living and move up in the world. Hey even if you had to screw over people, it’s just part of life but the major problem Tony had was how stupid these so called con-artist were. At any rate, Tony just moved forward.

“Yes I am in the market for a new vehicle. What do you guys have available?”

“Well Tony, can I call you Tony?”

Tony didn’t answer but the salesperson just continued on anyway.

“We have many fine vehicles from all over the country and even some from different parts of the world. We have luxury, we have space, we have speed. You name it we got it, it’s as simple as that.”

Tony nodded and walked around checking out the different vehicles on display. He stepped into a burgundy car to try it on for size. He looked around, it wasn’t too bad.

“Oh Tony, that one looks great on you. We can have the papers written up in less then ten minutes!”

Tony looked at the salesperson and then back at the vehicle completely ignoring him. Once he was finished inspecting this vehicle he moved onto another. The other was light blue. It was very spacious but something was missing.

“Paulie what do you think about this one?”

Before Paulie could speak the salesperson jumped in.

“Tony….baby….that’s all you! You’d get all the ladies if you wrapped yourself around one of those!”

Tony finally lost his cool and yelled at the salesperson.

“Will you shut the FUCK up already. I want you to go back to your office and allow me and my friend here to check the cars. Once I have chosen one I will come get you, I will pay you and you will then hand me the keys to MY car. If you don’t do this…well then…..”

The salesperson gulped and took a step back.

“Hey you got it, I understand you need some space. I’ll be in the office when you need me.”

As the salesperson back pedaled he was sure to add in one more remark, this time almost whispering.

“Looks good on you!”

Tony shook his head.

“Idiot.”

With that being said Tony continued to walk around the dealership. Nothing really caught his attention or his eye and then after walking around for 20-25 minutes it happened.

There it was. A Pierce-Arrow Silver Arrow. It was beautiful and with a V12 engine it could top at about 115 miles per hour. Tony looked at it from one side to the next, from front to back and then took a step inside. The inside matched the beauty of the exterior. The seats felt comfortable and the steering wheel was perfect. Tony knew this was the one.

“Paulie can you go tell that asshole THIS is going to be my car.”

Paulie nodded.

“You got it boss.”

Paulie then ran to the office and got the salesperson. Tony walked around to the front of the vehicle and noticed the price tag on it was $20,000. This was obviously way over priced but it went in line with the scumbags who ran the joint. $20,000 was now small change for Tony so he didn’t bother to make it a issue. One thing that caught Tony’s eye though was the Limited Edition sign. Tony knew there were only 5 of these made and he was now the proud owner of one of them.

Just then the salesperson and Paulie came back.

“So Mr. Capazzo, you’re going with this one yes? It looks great on y-“

Tony raised his hand up and the salesperson shut up immediately. Tony gave him two stacks of $20,000 each.

“The first stack is for the car, the next stack is for the paper work. I don’t feel like sitting down and signing this and signing that and reading this and that. Good?”

The salesperson nodded.

“Yes sir! I will have my guys give this baby a quick wash so its sparkling for you and you can come round back and pick it up.”

Tony acknowledged the man. The salesperson extended his hand to shake Tony’s and Tony just looked at him. After what felt like an eternity Tony finally shook the salesperson’s hand.

“Thanks…”

Then with a swift pull Tony grabbed the man’s hand tightly and pulled him in.

“ED.”

The man’s eyes almost came out of its eye sockets. He was shocked Tony knew his real name. He gulped and his legs shook. Just then Tony released his grip and the man took a few steps back as Tony smiled.

“Y-y-yeah um, you see…ye- uhhh…wh-“

Tony could see he had now turned into a stuttering moron so he saved him from any more embarrassment. 

“STOP! WASH…GOOOOO…NOW!”

The man could only nod and run back in his office to get the cleaning crew ready. Paulie began to laugh and Tony smiled.

“What a joker he turned out to be eh boss?”

“Joker…pffft, that’s not even the half of it!”

Paulie continued to laugh and then afterwards he wondered about Tony’s current car.

“What do we do with this car? It’s still in good condition, mint condition really.”

Tony nodded and then snapped his fingers. He knew EXACTLY what he wanted to do with the car.

“Paulie hand me the keys please.”

Paulie nodded and handed the keys over to Tony. Tony then instantly handed the keys right back over to Paulie.

“Paulie, my friend, this car now belongs to you."

Paulie’s jaw dropped. He couldn’t believe it, he never had received such a gift and didn’t even own a car of his own. He was absolutely stunned at the gesture Tony was making but realized this was too much.

“Boss I can’t.”

Tony then replied jokingly.

“Ehhh come on, don’t be like Ed over there and try to scam me. Its yours man!”

With that Tony and Paulie shook hands and Tony awaited his car….Papa's getting a brand new ride!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Papa's Got A Brand New Ride
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL