Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 17:45:35
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Removal of Philly Started by: WiggleButt on Feb 04, '16 13:30
Decisions that are hard to make are the ones that are the worst to do. The removal of Philly was one that became unavoidable, because of the actions of not just a crew leader but also those of the city.
People do not need nor want to live in a world where they are being bullied or attempting to be bullied. Evidence of this bullying became clear with the hit listing of myself and then the planning of durden spawns to attempt to take my life on an on going basis. The individuals being housed in Philly, with the Philly leadership's consent, were known to be behind many of these events.

These events are some that I, and all of New York are ones that we view as a direct threat towards us personally as a city. While we wanted nothing but to rebuild along with everyone else tactics such as these are ones that can not be ignored.

I may not be able to prevent said actions from occurring but I promise to make an effort to defend my City, and if my life is on the line over childish antics then I will do what I can to protect myself and my City.

Scorch and burn is in effect.
Report Post Tip

WOW, just fucking wow. This is, well, fucking awful. By this logic,  you will have to kill every person who makes  their own bums to shoot. All 500 of them, you utter fool.

Report Post Tip

Mr Wiggle,

Not to be a nuisance here but are you basically coming out here and saying that as long as those hit lists continue to stay up, nobody can launch any durden spawns or it will be seen as a threat to your life?

I do not know whether you received information of them doing this purposefully to get you killed, and obviously by information I mean something solid not in a joking manner.

However it seems to me like you are basically saying anyone who were to spawn durdens can at any point be seen as attempting to end your life, or at least threaten it, is this correct?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I'm looking to understand what our friend in New York is implying here. Your reasons for this removal are your own and I have no interest or desire to question them.

I am however concerned that 'scorch and burn' implies elimination of the city, however this is not clear. I'm not a fan of the idea, and have some young ex Philly members contacting me to seek work.

With respect Don Wiggle, could you confirm the approach for the homeless?
Report Post Tip
No, the issues within came from younger members, therefore I cannot ensure my agenda is complete without the proper removal.

As I hate to see people fall, those who lost their lives that werent involved or made aware wha was going on of the issues wouldnt be for nothing.

May not be the most popular removal but maybe the most honest.
Report Post Tip

No, the issues within came from younger members, therefore I cannot ensure my agenda is complete without the proper removal.

what does this bullshit even mean?

Report Post Tip
This is a dark day. The removal of Philly will not stop the events that are occurring. Realistically all you've done is potentially make people mader. Time will tell, but you've been judged already. I hope you're ready to bear this weight.
Report Post Tip

The irony is this; that hit listing is looking even better on your  head now. You've shown  your hand and the chances are that it wont be down to a durden 1% now, good job little buddy.

Report Post Tip

but what if you kill everyone and the hitlists are still there? should other cities be nervous?

Report Post Tip

You are still hit listed,so I can only say that you made mistake

and what now?You are going to remove some other city?

Report Post Tip
Hope you are happy with yourself.
For many of us lost homes, brothers and sisters for what? An assumption?
Report Post Tip

A decision was made, whether it be right or wrong, I stand in support. If it was a dreadful decision, the weight may be a burden. Lets hope for a positive outcome to this.

Report Post Tip

I think some of you are missing his point.

It is not that Wigglebutt is hitlisted as much as it is that there were durden spawns that continued to occur in the single hope to have the Tyler Durden shot to actually hit Wigglebutt. That these things should have been corrected and met with an apology at the least. 

There was nothing to personally gain or achieve in taking out a former New York family. There was nothing to celebrate in the death of a great leader like Anna and Samael. So, if you are able to speak here, i would hope you would speak in their funerals as well. 

Report Post Tip

Does it get any more pathetic than this Wigglebutt?  What is the fate of the paranoid? You were busted leaving your city hanging dry while you were the last man standing and looking at the big picture you are doing the exact same thing now. So spare us the you will do what you got to do to defend your city. You are a disgrace as a GF. There really ought to be an IQ test to reach that point.

Will the real bully please stand up!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Let's be fair. I see plenty of people alive from Philly so clearly it's not a scorch the earth thing. Even a few hands managed to make it out alive.

Report Post Tip

Jay, I understand your attempt to defend your Godfather, but he is undefendable.

My line has seen some terrible Godfathers in their time on these shores, and Wiggle is right up there with the worst. Call it disrespect, call it whatever you want, I don't care. Wiggle, you are a coward. These people that want you dead, do not want your city dead. They want YOU dead. So don't bullshit everyone with the old "I am protecting my city" crap, nobody is threatening your city! You are protecting yourself, and only yourself, and you are prepared to wipe out every other family in this world to do that it seems.

You need to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror. You are a shadow of a regular man, nevermind a Godfather. How someone like you is being allowed to lead a city is beyond me, standards of this place really have dropped.

The hitlists will stay up, the durdens will continue to spawn regardless of you taking out Philly. So, what next? Detroit? Chicago? Los Angeles? Somewhere has to go! There are durdens still up with hitlsits on you! Oh my god! Protect your city Mr WiggleButt! Protect it with all your might!

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $90,000 Tip

I find the reason for the removal of Philly ignorant as well as just another way of covering one's own ass and being superstitious. What about the ones who are familyless now? I really thinik its stupid.... I really agree with SquidMaster on this one.

Report Post Tip
SquidMaster, Sticks, gimp suit, this is all coming from a man who begged for a safelist, was granted one to die by a pro. Then jumps on a bandwagon of a hate train. No one has spoken bad about you, yet you continue to hide behind comments. Your standing long enough to make these comments once again by begging for safety.

Sad really being your role played a large part in the removal as well.

Stop begging for safety to watch out for number one then turn your back on those who grant it. Its rather childish and gives whatever reason you feel that is "bullshit" no integrity whatsoever.

Others I'll let vent and not argue with because not knowing or wanting to beleive is one thing, but being dumb enough to back everything I've stated by an attempt to insult me is humerous at best.
Report Post Tip

SquidMaster, Sticks, gimp suit, this is all coming from a man who begged for a safelist, was granted one to die by a pro. Then jumps on a bandwagon of a hate train. No one has spoken bad about you, yet you continue to hide behind comments. Your standing long enough to make these comments once again by begging for safety.

Excuse me? When am I begging for my life now? When did I beg for my life then? Had I known YOU were the cause of the takedown, I wouldn't have asked for my life on jesuschristo. I asked for it so WE could grow NY back to what it was, I fucking even told you that, do you want the logs?

I am not asking for my life, obviously, by coming out here, I have basically not asked for anything. I have issued you a duel as well.

Yet... I am begging to live.

Right

Report Post Tip

Wigglebutt because of your insecurities, people are being left family-less. What are we supposed to do? The removal of Philly was unnecessary and everyone knows it. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Removal of Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL