Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 10:59:58
Page:  1 
Memoir of the Black Atom Started by: BlackAtom on Feb 04, '16 21:00

Cold are the nights in my home. The dwelling remained silent and dark because I am never there. I roam streets constantly, dealing in bearer bond fraud and engaging in endless petty crimes. It is not that I dislike my home. It is simply the life I chose for myself, that made it necessary to sacrifice what little comfort this small residence can provide. The work is extensive, making runs with some goodfellas who sees everything as some kind of racket. They are really good fellas. 

One day, out of the blue, a bummy looking courier shows up to KingRevan's HQ with a box intended for BlackAtom from an anonymous sender. It contained a letter with an address to the location of an artifact that was rumored to have the special quality of revealing a man's deepest fears.

I am a superstitious man and I operate with the knowing that if there is some type of device out there that could divulge a man's dark secrets, then it could also bring good fortune. There is definitely somebody who is willing to pay for it.

Information, in my opinion, is the most valuable item in our thing. It can put you in a position to make something of yourself as well as help your friends find peace of mind. I felt a terrible need for this object. I got together a small crew of Made Men and drew out a plan of action on the wall of an old abandoned warehouse 2 miles from the museum that housed the artifact. The letter described this device as a hand sized stone with inscriptions carved into the surface. The inscriptions are impossible to translate due to them being written in some dead language. None of that was important, our goal is the artifact.

----------------------------------------------

After the getaway vehicle was stolen and the 4 man crew was rounded up, we went straight to the museum. With the car parked in the back, we bust in through a vent in the roof, quiet like cat-burglars. We make it to the glass case where the artifact was located, only to find that someone had already hit the place before got there. The glass had been shattered and the sound of police sirens became more prominent as we all ran to the getaway car as fast as we could within the realm of possibility. We race away to safety as the cop cars swarm the museum.

I am a superstitious man and I operate with the knowing that if there is some type of device out there that could divulge a man's dark secrets, then it could also bring good fortune. There is definitely somebody who is willing to pay for it.

I hit the streets to track down the mysterious courier who gave me the letter.

Report Post Tip

[BlackAtom had put a heist together, Dr.RickMarshall  doesn't know the details as of yet but he's always up for a Field Expedition]

I arrive the spot, letting BlackAtom handle the particulars, I gear up and immediately we head off to the museum. Once we arrive we pull the car to the back for a quick getaway. I start to feel an excitement come over me as we climb to the roof, there's a slight cold breeze brushing the roof with the occasional gust. We pry a metal vent cover and one by one we delve into the dusty vents of the museum. I follow single file in this small vent until we find our entry point, then we kick the vent cover in and drop into the room. Once we make our way through all the artifacts that fill this museum, we come to a glass case that has been shattered and emptied.

[Dr.RickMarshall is shocked to see that someone has already stolen the Artifact. Sirens echo the streets and that's when the crew quickly exits the building and scurries to the car]

We make our getaway empty handed, swiftly and silently into the night, but one thing is for sure we will find the Artifact...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Memoir of the Black Atom
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL