Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 02:30:09
Page:  1 
The Hotdog Stand Started by: BretTheHitmanHart on Feb 05, '16 20:41

BretTheHitmanHart wanted to bring a new innovation to the Motor City. The Big Apple was known for their Brooklyn style pizza. The city of brotherly love was known for their cheesesteaks and pretzels. The Windy City was known for their Italian cuisine and deep dish pizza. Los Angeles and Las Vegas were just out there. They had imitations of these foods but didn't for sure have a known food specialty. Bret wanted to bring something to Detroit. He was infatuated with hotdogs.

"Hey Lenny get that other gallon of paint out will ya?"

Bret hired Lenny to operate the small hotdog stand. Downtown Dogs it was going to be called. They were simple but delicious pieces of meat. Bret had a friend who worked at the Vienna Beef factory in Indiana and he was able to steal shipments of dogs as soon as they left the factory. It was easy really... and their business was going to be booming. Especially in the Motor City where people didn't have anything to call their own. Hotdogs were going to be it. The delicious cases of beef, were unchallenging to anything else. They were that good...

"Hows this look?"

Bret asked Lenny as he continued to paint the hotdog stand pink. Bret wanted to make sure that people knew he endorsed the product and the stand. He painted the steel cart with his notorious pink and black colors. He grabbed a finer paint brush and started to do the lettering.

"Bret you should have been a painter instead of a wrestler. You have some real talent."

As Lenny finished his sentence, Bret thought it was time to put down Lenny. Bret got up from kneeling and took one solid look at the man he had hired. He then ran at him with his arm extended and clotheslined the poor bastard. Lenny didn't move. Bret knew he had to put down his hired hand. Disrespecting wrestling was like disrespecting his mother. Lenny let out a soft moan, a weep even. Bret got back down to painting the cart as he allowed Lenny some time to catch his breath.

"Downtown Dogs, Hitman endorsed."

​Bret spoke out loud as he wrote the name of the hotdog stand in fine pink paint on the black trolley. The work was nearly done. Except they needed a good handy umbrella. Bret stopped and thought where he could get an umbrella from. All of a sudden RazorRamon walked by. Knowing Ramon the way Bret did, Bret thought the man was going to steal his greatest idea. Instead he had something in his hand. It was long, definitely in the shape of a hotdog. But it clearly wasn't.... 

"Yo jabroni, I got you something."

RazorRamon handed Bret the long hotdog shaped object. It was wrapped in plastic, professionally even. It was a brand new, customized umbrella that had Bret's face on it. The umbrella was black and pink like the stand. It even had a slogan on it.

"Bret's tiny wieners. Should be a great slogan for the stand jabroni!"

RazorRamon had clearly made Bret look like a fool. But he don't think it was his real intention. Bret did enjoy the slogan as it was catchy and funny. It was out of Ramon's nature to help out Bret and Bret knew this. Bret was just happy they weren't wrestling together anymore. After all, Bret did work for the man on the occasion. 

"Wow thanks Ramon. I really dig this. You know what, how about you come by and get a dog later when the stand is all finished? Yeah stop by and Lenny will hook you up."

Bret looked over and Lenny was just getting to his feet. 

"Get up you little gimp and help me put the stand back upright."

Lenny came over and helped Bret pick up the stand and place it upright. 

"Alright now we just need to make the announcement of our new establishment."

Bret stood aside and called over a few friends and family...

"My dear friends and colleagues, I am officially opening up a hotdog stand right here in Downtown Detroit. It is time the Motor City had something it could call theirs. Why not a glorious, tasteful, hotdog? I love hotdogs and I am sure you will too."

Bret reached into his singlet and took out a small airplane bottle of whiskey. 

"Downtown Dogs!"

Bret took the small bottle and broke it against the steel stand.

"We will be officially serving hotdogs in a few days. I swear this is going to be the best meat you've ever tasted."

Report Post Tip

BlackAtom saw that BretTheHitmanHart was announcing the opening of the new hot dog stand. RazorRamon was there conversing with Bret as BlackAtom approached.

"Looks like a well put together vending establishment you have here," BlackAtom says as he shakes BretTheHitmanHart's hand,"I look forward to trying some of your good food when you have your grand opening." He shakes RazorRamon's hand as well.

BlackAtom walks over and checks out the pink and black hot dog stand the Bret had fixed up.

Report Post Tip

BretTheHitmanHart took a break with speaking with RazorRamon to greet BlackAtom. BlackAtom was mysterious as he stood there in his dark cloak. But he was quite the opposite when he was spoken to.

"Thanks for coming by BlackAtom. The stand should be up in a few days. It'll be right next to the Fox Theater. Should definitely come by when the hotdog stand is up and running. Here, take a couple coupons."

Bret took a couple of coupons out of his singlet and gave them to BlackAtom. The coupons were still warm from being in Bret's outfit. The luxury of pockets was a real downfall when he wore his singlet. 

Report Post Tip

BlackAtom was grateful for this opportunity to save some money with Bret, so he signaled to one of his bodyguards to grab the coupons. BlackAtom did not intend to touch the coupons becuase they were stored near BretTheHitmanHart's balls. All the same, the coupons were kept safe by BlackAtom's bodyguard.

BlackAtom leaves and goes bird watching with a crazy old lady from the Chicago business district.

Report Post Tip
You're very welcome BrettheHitmanHart, and congratulations on your new venture. If it helps, I found an old hot dog costume left over from a car wash front I used to operate. Perhaps you could wear it around the stand to drum up some customers?
Report Post Tip

BretTheHitmanHart took a look at the hotdog costume that RazorRamon handed to Bret... Bret fell in love. He knew what had to be done. Bret instantly dropped his black leather jacket, and his wraparound shades and put his new favorite attire. The hotdog had ketchup and mustard on it and Bret thought it was a bit plain. He was eager to already take it to the tailor to get it to look like a hotdog his stand sold. Instead there were other plans...

"Mom look! Its Bret Hart! In a hotdog suit! Can I get a picture Mister Hart?!"

Bret looked down at this kid and couldn't help but eagerly agree to the request. 

"Here you go kid. Go try a hotdog on me."

As the young boy and his mother thanked the legendary wrestler for the free dog, more people arrived. They all wanted a picture with Bret in his new hotdog suit. Along with that, Bret knew he would bring in customers. 

"One single line everyone! I'll be sure to get everyone a picture!"

Bret continued to take pictures as he passed his fans onwards toward Lenny and the hotdog stand...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Hotdog Stand
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL