Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 22:50:54
Page:  1 
Protection order for the de caprios Started by: WiggleFanGirl4Lyfe on Feb 05, '16 20:54
Due to the unfortunate events of today, anyone with that is tagged from the de caprios is to be given 7 days to find homes.

Thank you
Report Post Tip

Unfortunate?

Come on New York lets not spin this as unfortunate, you authorized someone then decided it was acceptable to give them a number of protection not adequate enough to stop a rogue from getting to them despite knowing how much hatred your city has and despite the fact that you continue to accumulate more haters on a daily basis.

Lets not call this what it is not, lets call this what it is, very poor execution of protecting your city leaders. That is what this is and I pray to God you learn from this lesson, or I would not want to be a Leader in New York over the next however long this city survives.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Lol. There is so much more to come, there reany is.. signed..much love..the pole.. I'm going to destroy again, so fuking hard. I told you wiggle that I'd come for you and I did. This Is just the start..paranoia will kick and I will pew you. I've already told you this. I did warm you, I'm capable of more than you think rip pal.

Much love and respeci space pole
Report Post Tip

The FORSAKEN have been advised.

Report Post Tip

Wondering what all the commotion is in the streets that SKMer can hear he wanders off down the road with his trusty little pea shooter in his back pocket and a mega bucket of popcorn in his hands.

Just as SKM arrives at the scene of a crowd he notices Space-Pole and Wiggle measuring their manhood.

'Oh boy this is going to be fun to watch; anybody for a share of my popcorn?' 

Report Post Tip

Bella shakes her head at the mess of bodies it didn't have to came to this nobody needed this... Bella takes a sit right next to StopKillingMe while reaching for a bite of his popcorn.

Report Post Tip

Howdy SKM, yeah I am up for some popcorn eating. 

Takes far more popcorn than is polite

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Protection order for the de caprios
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL