Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 08:41:56
Page:  1 
A little bit of help. (Anonymous IA locations) Started by: Lia_Vazzi on Feb 06, '16 11:41

As you stroll down the boulevard you see a haggard young ruffian throwing flyers around and proclaiming something about a list.  You stop and ponder his rantings for a while a decide to take a closer look; as a flyer blows down the street, caught by the chilly Detroit wind you put your foot down catching it beneath.......

You stoop down and retrieve the sopping wet document and begin to read....

Sick of helping out with finding those good for nothing bums?

Want to shoot without your family knowing you are training your gun?

Want an up to date stream of ready to kill schlubs?

Look no further.  For a small weekly fee; I can help you out.

Drop me a mobmail with some contact details and propose a weekly payment and I can help you out.

~Lia_Vazzi

You shake your head in disgust, whatever happened to the golden rule of silence?  That said and done you can't help but feel this could be a blessing in disguise for you, maybe you will mail the schlub, make some enquiries, after all, what do you really have to lose?

You fold the piece of paper and place it in your lapel pocket for future reference and carry on down the boulevard....

Report Post Tip

SlicaZ hugged his coat, not realising he had just walked into what seemed like a Detroit blizzard, he knew he had to get to shelter soon but he thought he had caught the vision of a winning lottery ticket, only to reveal it was just a piece of white paper with Anonymous IA Locations written on it. He had heard the name Lia_Vazzi before, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Maybe after a warm whiskey and a good barmaid he would remember that name.

Report Post Tip

You know what.....

You can have it for free (donations appreciated).

ALl you need to do is go HERE

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

I shall be continuing this.

Report Post Tip

Brilliant :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A little bit of help. (Anonymous IA locations)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL