Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 02:29:47
Page:  1 
My stance Started by: WiggleButt on Feb 06, '16 18:04
So normally I would say fuck all because I'm a firm believer if people are killed it doesn't matter the reasoning they will always find a way to bitch, complain, nitpick and basically make themselves look like kids who had they laffy taffy taken from them. Recent events have shown just that.

Now yes, I made an attempt to have my City work together to achieve a goal, but let's face the music here, it won't happen. I refuse to break the accounts of my City any longer, once I'm gone which is inevitable, the money can and will be used for something more productive toward the community. I will not cause the suffering of others any longer financially due to the flaw the community is faced with. The ability to create a chokehold without putting effort behind their hatred by simply a roll of the dice or the rich getting richer and the poor remaining the true base that makes the majority.

Whether you want to beleive it or not the way the community has become based off ancestors journals is absolutley disturbing and scary. It can simply mean a slow downfall, its no longer about the work done put in, its no longer about values, its no longer about respect, and no longer is there qualities our way of life once held. Yes I know times change, yes I'm aware its another phase, but the ability to create impossible odds to destroy not just a city lead but each and every mafioso within it without achieving a rank or hiding behind bank accounts is an issue. My goal to stand up and fight back was an effort in hopes that we as a whole work together to put an end to it. Or at least lets those know there is a consenquences, however it seems its the way of life that has been accepted. Its battling a ghostly figure that has no substance, you cannot beat what you cannot see. Bloodlines I use to have high respect for has attacked me, promised hatred for time to come, and joined forces with ghostly figures. Its maddening to say the least.

My message to those ectoplasm goons who have no true desire to be real mafiosos these days is simple this. You can quit dicing, you can stop hitlisting. I bow to the hitlisting and will allow them to remain. Will the evil durds hit me? In a matter of time, but is it a goal accomplished worth bragging about? I guess that's the opinion of every individual.

We can either stand up to the issue at hand to prevent it from happening in the future, or we just allow this life to be accepted. Sadly those who I felt would actually oppose actions that don't involve any true involvement needed within the world has supported it. There is a larger issue at hand, more then me, more then SpikeS and anyone else who has ever been considered a Tyrant at some time. Many have complained about the issue, some wanted to deal with it with politics and simply filling those they fear due to said bank accounts with flattery. Yet behind closed doors are just as pissed as myself, I chose to use my gun.

Love me or hate me, I've come to where I'm at not by dice, not by hitlisting, but by my own decisions and actions. Not by sitting in the afterlife using meduims to reach out and touch our world.

To those who have had siblings contact me with threats of building a gun to attack me within a time period, I actually commend you. I truly hope I fall by a gun that took true effort and training.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Whether you want to believe it or not the way the community has become based off ancestors journals is absolutely disturbing and scary. It can simply mean a slow downfall, its no longer about the work done put in, its no longer about values, its no longer about respect, and no longer is there qualities our way of life once held.

This has to be a fucking joke. Disturbing and scary, like making sure I can't be a hand for any of my friends because of my "ancestors"? Because my ancestors worked hard? Because they had values? Because my ancestors maintained absolute loyalty to their bosses, that makes me unworthy of such a position? Because I'm a "tyrant" (like someone who would request 500k a day from everyone in their city to buy off the hits on their head)?

You got your spot in Brooklyn because of your ancestors. You're only where you are now because "dice" (in other people's hands) changed things to end up with you as a Godfather Chairman. You have no qualms about "ancestry," "dice," and "bloodlines" as long as it suits your self-interest (getting you a hand spot, CL spot, or BGs). But as soon as those things provide more problems than blessings, now they're "disturbing and scary!"

You would have been better off keeping your hypocrisy to yourself. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Please havoc by all means tell me how I used any of these tools to achieve my position. I'm all ears.
Report Post Tip

Please, WiggleButt, tell me how prohibiting my being a hand wasn't entirely because of my ancestry. I'm all ears. Because that would be disturbing and scary!

Report Post Tip

Bella gathered around the crowd as Wiggle got his soapbox and standing on it for his last time ready to give his final words before he was ready to disappear into the darkness as some people beginning to get angry in the crowd screams at before he could finish his speech. He had a lot to say as much had pained him for sometime... Bella didn't agree with his actions and she did hate him at times for those actions but she did have some agrees with Wiggles speech he did have a good point. She continued to hear him out as the crowd wasn't so understanding like she was throwing soda cans and other junk they could find nearby. As he finished he pulled a shiny object out his jacket and took his own life. The crowd in surprise gasped for air things could've been handled other ways but he didn't see it that way. The streets were filled with Wiggles blood some will say they were happy that day but others will truly miss him.

Report Post Tip

WiggleButt as displayed humility at its' finest. A quality that is not easy to publicly display. Respect to him and may he rest in peace.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My stance
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL