Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 00:16:58
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Pop the Corks, Manhattan has a new Leader Started by: WiggleFanGirl4Lyfe on Feb 07, '16 03:53

WiggleFanGirl4Lyfe approached a gathering crowd outside His/Her HQ to address the future of Manhattan going forward after the big events that rocked the city today. "Today New York suffered a huge loss due to the death of Godfather Wigglebutt, and unfortunately while we do mourn his passing we must also look towards the future of New York as well as the district of Manhattan"

“Miss Rayln, that sexy beast, Rae the bae as I call her, has said to you all, New York is changing. We’ve had a massive shakeup, but we’re back to the principals that we started out with. We are going to rebuild to its former glory.”

"Today I come before to discuss the future of this fine district of Manhattan. I am honored to announce that shortly Integra will be setting up underneath me as my underboss. This woman has shown she has what it takes, with the loyalty and dedication to Manhattan that struck me as astounding.” He cleared his throat, “Yes, DannyGreene has lost a partner in crime, but Im sure with the expanding of New York he will find someone else to gossip with about their bosses Important, intimate conversations.

“So with the Blessings of Rae, my mother fucking Bae,” I introduce to you, The newest family in Manhattan, The Hellsing Organization.”

With that WiggleFanGirl4Lyfe stepped aside and Let Integra have her well deserved moment. 

Report Post Tip

Rae grinned and grabbed @integras ass. "I have heard nothing for week about how much you have deserved this." she chuckles, "And I mean the authing of course. "I have been on board this train since the first day WiggleFangirl4Lyfe brought it up, and I am so excited to have your assistance in making New York grow. You, my dear, Are just what the doctor ordered." With another quick squeeze and a wink she moved off to let others have their say. 

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Integra!
Report Post Tip
Such a bittersweet day! Oh how I will miss those days of us sitting on the curb and mocking our dorky leaders.
Congrats to you Integra! You so deserve this!
Report Post Tip

<font face="Open Sans, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font color="#222222">Calamity stumbles into the streets drunken from </font>celebration but also saddened due to the loss of life. He mutters <font color="#222222"> "When a great man dies, for years the light he leaves behind him, lies on the paths of men." Henry Wadsworth Longfellow said that he was a poet in the 1800's from America. He wrote many books and poems like Paul Revere's Ride. Who he was doesn't matter what immortalized him was his words. Many people come and go its just apart of this thing of our's. Integra you will make a great crew leader and a great leader to all of New York. It is important to remember the events of the past and understand how we have come to this point so that we won't ever have the need to rebuild our city again." He then falls over on the street. Stitches lends him a hand and helps him into the back seat of his car and drives him home.</font></font>

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Integra. I know you will achieve great things in your new position.

Report Post Tip

Integra stepped to center stage, as was her right in this moment. She nodded her head to @WiggleFangirl4Life and threw a wink at Rayln. She gripped the stand of the mic and said, "These have been trying times. New York has been through the wringer. But I know that we can do something amazing here. And I am blessed to be a part of this, and I look forward to working with everyone to make this city great.  Thank you so much WiggleFanGirl4Lyfe for this opportunity. I cannot think of another individual that I would want to work and take this journey with."

She let go of the mic and threw Sledge and MissNiki A wink. "We're only moving up from here. And I can not be prouder." 

Report Post Tip

It seems news spreads from HQ to HQ at the speed of light in our world. Upon hearing the news of Integra's auth, without thinking, Whoreable blurts the first thought that comes to mind.

You're fucking kidding me?! Shut up... you're kidding me, right?! 

Integra getting authed is without a doubt the best news I've heard in quite some time. New York is blessed to have such an intelligent, strong, loyal person helping their city grow. She so deserves this, it's gonna be the best auth party ever!

Report Post Tip

Not too long after Afghan arrived at the SAS HQ he got a call saying that New York had a new leader so he decided to make his way down the road to see who it was, he arrived to a crowd cheering for Integra and knew had found the right spot.

Congratulations Integra, I know you will make New York proud!

Report Post Tip
So a tranny who was their late godfathers greatest fan complained about cash to some, (my father knows from having the honor of suffering while under his roof), forks up enough cash to auth, forts, bgs, and speaks ignorantly about a fucking bae? Anyone know what a fucking bae is?

No wonder your Godfather shot himself. Seems like your holding hands and frolicking through the streets of New York. Will be interesting to see what happens when guns are involved. Picking daisy's and playing pattycake may distract you from snipers.

I told your Godfather your a horrid auth. I wonder if he finally came to terms before the brains covered the sidewalk.

As much as a douche Wiggle was, at least the idiot stood up for what he believed. Even if it cost him his life and after being to stubborn to adhere to advice. I think his words were "I want to give those who normally don't get a chance a future of leading," he was told he was a bumbass then and I'll say it again, Wiggle you were a dumbass. I hope these lame speeches from your "given of a chance" shows it. If your kin happen to arrive to see it.

I will give it to the idiot, at least the man had a heart.
Report Post Tip

Sledge stood quietly behind everyone, towering over them at a whopping six foot four, watching everyone at the gathering give their congratulations. After a few minutes gone by he made his way over to Integra and  tapped her shoulder to get her attention.

Congratulations Integra, I know you will do an amazing job in Manhatten and let's be honest, WFG4L needs someone competent with him doesnt he. Sledge winked at WFG4L, admiring his beauitful hair one more time.  I wont take up any more of your time as my beloved Arsenal are kicking off soon, take care and all the best! 

Report Post Tip

I've been rooting for some sense of 'normality' for the last few weeks, it's good so see it has finally come to pass, despite the circumstances. Manhattan has a history for me, it's inspiring, beautiful, gritty. The late Rita Hayworth polished it up however, I hope that you will add further layers of shine to the big apple. Your namesake will forever be a remainder of the history New Yorkers have endured in recent days, you now have a clear road to greatness. 

Congratulations, and best of luck. 

Report Post Tip

It had been a rough few days in New York, with the bounties that had been put on GodFather WiggleButt's head, everyone had been at unrest. With him deciding to retire and move to Hawaii to learn the fine art of belly dancing, a sigh of relieve went through the crowd, not because Wiggle was hated, no, quite the opposite, he was very much loved, and everyone knew he would be safe now.

As she stood watching the partygoers celebrating the party for Integra , she felt a sense of pride in her city. New York is going to shine like the bright star that it is. Integra would be an incredible leader and she was happy for her. She poured shots for Rayln , Integra. WiggleFanGirl4Lyfe , Sledge , and herself, and shouted to be heard above the cheering crowd "Let us celebrate, the new face of New York!!!"

Report Post Tip

It had been a difficult few weeks for all concerned but particularly those in New York. Rory had been sad to hear that Godfather WiggleButt had retired and knew of the massive task facing New York in rebuilding. Upon hearing the news of Integra's auth, Rory took the first available flight to New York City. 

Integra, I am sad to say that we have not yet had the opporunity to work together, I am however very confident in the choices that the current New York leaders make. I look forward to seeing you thrive and helping to restore the fine city of New York to it's former glory. Should you ever pass by Chicago, call in for a glass of my moonshine. On the house, naturally!

Rory tips his hat before going off to raid Rayln's cookie store. 

Report Post Tip

After a turbulent few days in the city, Ricky was happy to hear that the city endured and was going to push forward and continue to grow. IT was New York after all and had a long legacy that it needed to live up to. Ricky had never really gotten to know Integra but was sure that this was a move that would help the city for the better. Clapping in celebration, Ricky was momentarily happy that he had something to do with his hands.

Report Post Tip

As things seemed to be calming down, with some unfortunate news coming out of New York, with rogues and deaths of Crew Leaders and Godfathers, there was also some good things happening, and Integra's auth was one of them. Agostino made sure to get to New York and celebrate this auth. 

"New York has a lot of rebuilding to do, and today it wins another face to lead on that rebuiling. Live long and prosper Don Integra. Also, you'll be finally free from Don Rayln's massive amounts of correspondence to Don WF4L............................. Or will it get worse, now that you're a Crew Leader as well...? Anyway, here's to New York!"

Agostino grabbed a glass with champagne and raised it high.

Report Post Tip

BretTheHitmanHart was busy finishing up the set up of his hotdog stand as he heard an announcement of another leader being allowed to run their own crew in New York. With how things have been for the Big Apple, Bret could not help but give praises as the city was trying to move forward with its growth. Bret did not know Integra but to get the nod and setup one's own HQ, you had to be someone.

"Congrats Miss Integra. I hope this move continues to help New York grow and prosper as it once did so many years ago."

Bret passed by and give his respects... and then proceeded to pass out vouchers to his new hotdog stand.

Report Post Tip

CaitlinSnow arrived a bit late to the celebration, per usual. Thankfully Integra had come to expect as much from her, and she knew she would understand. After parking her car, Caitlin glanced in the mirror and attempted to fix her hair in an effort to look like she hadn't just woken up. Sighing to herself, she gave up and grabbed her bag from the passenger seat before heading towards the group of people gathered, and of course, the ever radiant Integra.

"Congratulations darling," she began, as she approached Integra and kissed her cheek. "I know you will make New York proud, though I worry about who will keep WiggleFanGirl4Lyfe in line now. If you need anything, I'm only a phone call away. Chances are you'll have me crashing in your headquarters more often than not anyway," she winked at Integra as she handed her the bag. "I made sure to bring a couple bottles of liquor to help aide in the celebration tonight, leave the key under the mat so I don't have to get Sledge to break down your back door."

Report Post Tip
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <head> <title></title> </head> <body>

Parrot_Bay, mother of bellissimo the beautiful left this piece of news known in her diary.  She turns back to the letter she got from her great gran daughter Integrity, and places that particular  correspondence she had with Integra  on the back burner.  Taking a long sip of her drink she chooses her words wisely. 

This is appears to be the most receptive welcome in a long time. So I salute you. But then these days with unemployment at an all time low someone had to score right? 

She bends over and reaches in her bag and grabs the notes of her deceased mother who was shot down because she struck gold with er words of wisdom. RIP my dear bellissimo.

om.http://mafiareturns.com/news/uprofile.php?id=1240675    

I cannot help but to ask how challenging do you find this journey you were handed? Your nod and wink is duly noted but how is this possible to make NY great like it once was beings wigglefangirl4lyfe has admitted the soon to be GF of NY is basically a bobble head and by no means any good for NY? Surely has the RH when you were authed you knew this much?  And in addition, NY is well known for suicides and most come from NY who experience many wack backs on those durds.  If the wack backs are not to save face (suicide) what does this say about the leadership mentoring in NY? Then we got the rogue acts (rightfully so) coming out of NY.

When is the stupidity going to end and a real challenge kick in?

Report Post Tip

Oh yay more self-righteousness from a bloodline who I have yet to see do anything productive other than think way to highly of their own opinion. I assume when you say I admitted something about Rayln you're referencing my tip to your mother which we were all laughing about how you would take seriously? I hope it helped make your day and I do hope you find a crew and put that clever mind of yours to work to help make an actual difference to help us all rebuild as there are now a few more families for you to choose from. I do however fear you will just continue in your bloodlines foot steps of over evaluating your opinion which is a shame because you have potential.

Regards WFG4L

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Pop the Corks, Manhattan has a new Leader
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL