Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 03:39:31
Page:  1 
I Just Want a Picasso Started by: BlackAtom on Feb 08, '16 23:13

The night was still young when I first heard of the Picasso painting sitting in a gallery on the outskirts of Detroit. At my apartment, my tool bag was being packed by my part time maid who came to the house every now and then to clean up. She was paid well so she shouldn't have a problem with the task. I called up a buddy of mine and asked him to drop me off out by Antler Creek, a wealthy neighborhood where I was going to procure my getaway vehicle, and waited outside my building for my ride. My guy pulls up and I get in the car. Words weren't needed, he just took me to Antler Creek, let me get out, and then left.

The area was riddled with fancy cars and illustrious houses. I had such a good time shopping for my temporary vehicle. After about twenty minutes of deliberating, I find a nice truck, perfect for my little job. *CRASH* The window shatters from my billie club. I opened the door, hot wired the car, and took off out of the neighborhood as fast as I could. My objective now was to get to the gallery unnoticed, rob the place, and get out of dodge before the fuzz comes. Perfect plan.

I drive to back of the art gallery. Leaving the car running, I go in through a bathroom window that was left open by employee or someone. I get into the main galleria when I hear the footsteps of a guard. I go in to stealth mode and crack his head with my club. I hide the unconscious man behind some indoor shrubbery and make for the Picasso. I found it just sitting there, in the middle of everything, with a light shining on it. I make a grab for the painting *Alarms sound* I run to the back entrance. I sat the painting down while I threw a trash can through the window, clearing a way to the stolen car. I grabbed the painting and jumped out. Running to the truck, I throw the painting in the back and get in the driver seat. I put the pedal to the floor and high tailed it to a local safe house where I can lay low until I get in touch with my fence. As I speed off, I can hear the sound of police sirens.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I Just Want a Picasso
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL