Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 06:06:05
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Much Needed Game Change Started by: OnPointFeared on Mar 05, '16 05:26

It is no secret the ones who are given a chance are nothing but targets. Some prime examples are  the  LV  the old "lets fill",  the ones like the idiot Raylin wants to auth knowing they will be popped. These mobsters are good people and fully qualified to lead. They are being tagged and abused with approval. Their hard work, hours, earnings, loyalty, money applied in and out of game is undermined and abused. It is evident the approval is not so lucrative.

There are the ones who have beyond a shadow of a doubt proven themselves and do not stand a chance within the confines of a family. No matter how great they perform, they are used as cash cows and another head on the family.  Anytime a CL opts to pick a hand because  they were a RH to a recent dead CL, or  they are active running their mouths with no earnings but because they have their phone number, or  the ones they can trust because their lineage goes back more years then another candidate...The list goes on and on.

I personally do not have the proper time right now required to be a CL or a hand. Otherwise, you can bank on me being very effective. Unlike the bullshit we just witness from the likes of Raylin again.

I'll be damn what time I do have that I invest, I will speak on what needs to be addressed.  Your shit, yes you is getting real old and it reflects on the activity level. So do I have a conference with Izzy on my ideas or do you grow the fuck up and learn how to take control where it is needed in your life? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Id suspect, and frankly I know, it's a conspiracy at the top levels of the soccer mom hierarchy. Mkultra was a joke compared to this rabbit hole you've stumbled upon, and there is no way out now brother.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

You stand corrected in more ways then one. Please take your thoughts back to the peanut gallery where it belongs.

Report Post Tip

update#2:

I have been informed that you might be taking yourself seriously, and wish to retract my earlier statement before it is taken as complacency in browser game anger

Report Post Tips: 11 / Total: $220,000 Tip

Seriously? You cannot read?

Report Post Tip

Please, the tips are a compliment and I tank you but where I am going in due time I cannot take with me.

Respect the non RP about game and speak up is more helpful. Thank you.

Report Post Tip

What am I missing? I see "I'm quite bothered by this recent turn of events my dear Rayln" the post. I also see you offering advice you should consider following yourself.

However I will concede that my education into the linguistics of angry rambling is cursory at best, so it could be that there is a level of miscommunication occuring.

Opinions are like assholes and everyone has one. However, your judgement on me is way off base. This is a game.. I suggest you read it again and shut up

Report Post Tip

Well with that said, I feel the need to ask why you can present your asshole but I cant present mine. This seems like instituionalzed asshole bigotry and I think we need to respect all assholes.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I would bank this is typical of you to deflect. You have been assisted w/o even realizing.

Report Post Tip

Wait are you saying I was assisted without my permission? That's not cool man, no means no.

Report Post Tip

Id feel bad about having destroyed this threads potential if it ever had any potential to begin with.

Next time you go about laying down the REAL truths of the nepotistic conspiracy that rules us and warrants admin intervention, consider presenting them in a manner that is not reminiscent of google translate fed through a wood chipper.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

You scared a change could take place? It is not the type of intervention you are inferring. But carry on with your dribble and feeble attempts to blur a much needed change. Maybe you will lay dormant because you can't have your way anymore?

Report Post Tip

Rough Translation by MrOwl*

It is no secret that the ones who are being given a chance are nothing but targets. A prime example would be the new LV "lets fill" event, these are the people that the super idiot Rayln wants to auth so that she may secretly have them killed at a later date. These mobsters are the few who are qualfied to leave, but instead are being sent to LV to one day be killed. All of their hard work does not matter, because they will be killed eventually anyways.

There are the ones who have proven themselves, yet will never be trusted enough no matter how much money they donate and how many hours of work they put into their accounts. They are simply used as a cash cow while others who aren't nearly as talented are given hand positions simply because of who they used to be on another character. All they need is to know the current leadership's phone number and they will get anything they want without trying. The list of examples goes on and on.

I personally do not have the time to put into being a good CL or hand, otherwise I would be one of the very best you've ever seen. Unlike these super idiots like Rayln.

(Now I'm lost. Sorry. I tried my best, but this part is too much for me.) Get your shit together, or I'm going to have a conversation with izzy and give him all of my ideas, and uh, something will happen.

*I do not own these words or ideas seen here. Nor do I agree with them, outside of the part where we're mean to Rayln. That I fully endorse.

Damn. I couldn't even translate properly. 

qualified to lead*

I hereby retire as a translator. This was too hard. (That's what she said. Haha.)

Report Post Tip

Id be terrified if a change takes place. If that happens I might be stuck in a city where people WONT put up with my tedious passive agressive shitposts. Imagine that.  Who will dribble feeble attempts all over your pretty little thread if im not here.

ITT: Renard dances circles around an angry loser who thinks the admins should bail him out of being an angry loser.

Report Post Tip
I'm just wondering what exactly you would accomplish by going to Izzy? Is he just going to magically do whatever you say because your ideas are so amazingly awesome? Do you really think that much of yourself?

One of the best things about this game is the limited amount of administration involvement in the game play.
Report Post Tip
So what change are you actually proposing? I've read what you've said and you've certainly whined and complained about how things are so unfair, but I'm failing to see your suggestion for how to actually change anything?

Please if I've missed it, show me the solution you've suggested. I'm literally dying to know.

kek

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Much Needed Game Change
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL