Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 16:40:03
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Much Needed Game Change Started by: OnPointFeared on Mar 05, '16 05:26

One of the best things about this game is the limited amount of administration involvement in the game play.

And nobody would disagree including myself.  However, any and all changes come from administration. Change does not equate interference.  Lets face it, stale rhetoric is getting old and quite the bore. Yet the expected responses are humorous.

Report Post Tip

MrOwl cheers for the effort, had nfi wtf this was all about, and kind of still don't. Helped me pass a few minutes of boredom though.

Report Post Tip

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY though us a freaking bone for fuck sakes we must know what the change is you wanted so i can sleep at night .

Report Post Tip

I think that he said he wants Squishy to DD Rayln?

Report Post Tip

There is no possible change. The way its been for years and it will continue to be so because its based on circles of friendship. 

Let me tell you a story about Jimmy, Jimmy was the coolest kid in school. Had all the thick nerdy bitches he could want, had his clique of tough nerdy friends that would die for him if needed(not that they want to, just Jimmy so cool). Now Jimmy doesn't like Johnny, and his friends, so they get picked on and bullied, and never invited to Jimmy's parties. 

Thats it. The end. Until Jimmy gets one to the skull, Johnny won't get invited to the cool parties. Suck it up, kill him, or stop being friends with Johnny. Your choice. 

Report Post Tip

Or as in this scenario, Johnny and his friends try to kill Jimmy, gets super depressed when they fail, comes back, expects a family in 11 days, gets pissed when he's told to wait and then he and his friends run havoc on IRC trying to be stand up comedians when none are as funny as that Revan fella.

Whichever one you prefer, I guess.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

MrOwl well I mean, you consider that guy Johnny? LOL 

Well okay then, well uhhh Jimmy's girl actually kinda trapped Johnny, poor guy. Opened her legs, let him hit once, and tried to beg him to wait for her. He wasn't having it, and his friends did what friends do and supported him. Not sure if Jimmy's friends know much about that loyalty thing, because like I said they're along for the ride. 

Could be a reference to the, albeit very small, but still intelligent and very active portion of the community not being allowed to do anything other than earn for CL who will put them down when they believe, on no other grounds other than past lives, they will be more problems than help. 

SpikeS runs the game, I'm cool with that, theres usually one that shines above the rest. Just busy wishing that bloodlines didn't effect decisions, as they really shouldn't. I haven't been a victim of it yet, or have I? I've been treated differently because of my character's lives and affiliations, usually to my benefit even.

On that note, we should really fight #WhitePrivilege that majority of us have been benefiting from.

Okay I'm all over the place, go ahead and spoof the post. 

Report Post Tip

No. 

You're right, he wasn't Johnny. He was a friend of Johnny, because, you see? While you tried to paint Johnny as some innocent person who had no friends and was treated poorly for no reason at all, he in fact was the original aggressor. He was the poor man's version of Jimmy, he mirrored him in almost every single way, except for the part where Jimmy is successful. Maybe this upset Johnny, maybe he wanted more. 

Whatever the reason was, he decided to attack Jimmy. Poor Jimmy doesn't sound so much like the bad guy now, does he? He won the victory and the day, and so Johnny and his friends ran off. They ran to a magical land called IRC where they spent every waking moment of the next couple of days complaining every chance they could. In fact, a lot of this complaining still resonates today. Some say if you're quiet enough, you can hear the whining in the air to this day.

After this, one of these friends was even offered his very own family! Will you look at that? Jimmy and his friends are so nice that he even decided to give one of his attackers a second chance! This little fella apparently isn't used to being important or wanted, so he decided to jump up and get ahead of himself. Then he was asked to wait.

Waiting is hard for some, and so this man flipped the fuck out. Like a petulant child, oh did he cry. He must have learned from his idol Johnny, or something. Who knows? It will forever be a mystery, because then he died. Now in this story, does Johnny and his friends sound like some boogey man? They sound pretty kind, if you ask me. Giving someone a chance like that.

Oh well. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

I kind of like how you focused on my little hypothetical story, while associating people you would think fit the role, instead of the other things I pointed out. That's cool though, I'm bored enough. 

Now I didn't say Johnny has no friends, I even included the fact that he has friends. I just said he wasn't the cool kid in school. Besides, lets not ignore the fact that uhh Jimmy previously took a large role in dismantling the very reason why little ole Johnny had a new pair of shoes. 

Don't sit there and act like the Jimmy we all know is innocent of any wrong doings. He's lied, cheated, even back stabbed some of his friends. All these we tolerate in the community, because it's the nature of the game. 

Now, lets get back to remembering that, your version of Johnny, was killed(RIP Johnny) in a back-firing attempt at riding himself of Jimmy once and for all. So I'm just wondering why this new guy, Jacob, gets to deal with the problems of someone he didn't even know. He wasn't "on these shores" while all that was happening. 

After this, one of these friends was even offered his very own family! Will you look at that? Jimmy and his friends are so nice that he even decided to give one of his attackers a second chance! This little fella apparently isn't used to being important or wanted, so he decided to jump up and get ahead of himself. Then he was asked to wait.

Now I'm confused, at this point in the story the attackers(well you know, other than turn coat JTG Colin and a safelisted Lily Megan) are dead, and the guy you are referring to is unrelated, not born yet. However, if you're thinking about the same person I am, we all spoke to him. He's received his spanking for being a wanker, but in private. The logs, though, do suggest that he was a victim of bloodlining. You know, how someone who was here before he was conceived managed to kill 3 CLs in a war NY had no part being involved in, then he received a punishment as if he did it. He wasn't made to wait due to his lack in days, or even his low BG count, low earnings, low(but hastily improving) gun. Just because someone who died before he came, managed to kill some low equil CLs. Poor guy wasn't even around for that.

Also, just a key fact, the auth would have never taken place as his home was wiped a few days later. Would have just been a waste of money. 

Also, why is Jimmy deciding what happens in his thottie girlfriend's home? Does she have no legs of her own to stand on? 

I don't recall much bitching during the failed attempt on Jimmy's life, a lot of cheers about dying in a fun war actually. The complaining you may be thinking of is when poor poor Salty got killed before his 9th day. Poor guy, shouldn't have back talked mommy like that though.

Just remember, you're comparing my original little story of Jimmy and Johnny to whoever you want in your head, and well if the shoe fits. I didn't really try to relate either of the characters to a player, because like I said, it's been this way for years. 

tl:dr(sorta) : None of that shit really matters, the deaths, the wars, all part of the game. I just would like to see the bloodlining stop. Just like I'd like #WhitePrivilege to stop, but it won't happen. Kind of engraved into our culture it would seem. 

Report Post Tip

At this point you're just making things up and conflating OOC with IG. Johnny was all of the people in power, Jimmy was all of the people in the group who died and refused to let it go, at no time did I say half of what you implied there. Rayln made her decisions on her own and she is more than capable of doing so.

There's also no bloodlining. That would be killing someone over and over again simply because of who they are. If you can actually prove that bloodlining is happening, you're more than welcome to bring that to the attention of the admins because I'm pretty sure it is against the code of conduct. 

I'm also pretty certain people need to die for bloodlining to occur. I've never seen someone bastardize a word so hard just to try and make a point... I think we're done here. Good luck in your new life, person who is definitely not upset because of things that happened in the past. 

Report Post Tip

Oh well know I get it mate. Well guess I'm a goofy. Have a blessed day MrOwl

Report Post Tip

I'm also pretty certain people need to die for bloodlining to occur.

This is true. However, being prevented from living is just as bad as being constantly killed. The two are different, yes, but not so much as it makes a difference as to which one you suffer.

Fact remains, this is a game. Say that to yourself slowly.. a game. Why prevent others playing the game? Fear? I really dont understand the viewpoint at all.

Also, I didnt read about Johnny, Jimmy or any of the other fictional nonsense that was spouted above.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $409,000 Tip

hahaha  Absolutely hilarious on so many levels and potentially helpful.

Report Post Tip

So what is the actual change?

Report Post Tip

I agree some changes need be done but not by someone who got killed in a war and come out crying. So for me I getting a chance to be Hand and I love it. Will go for more chances I don't know but can tell you this.

There are out CL that give anyone a chance if they  earn it . I respect everyone here.

But you have earn my trust

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $250,000 Tip

I think, no DEMAND, that Izzy make ALL the changes that the OP posted about... if the OP promises then to shut up, never talk again in public and eradicates their online presence!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Much Needed Game Change
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL