Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 11:54:58
Page:  1 
Five Reasons: WFG4L Started by: BitterBetty on Mar 21, '16 06:21

Five Reasons Why WiggleFanGurl4Lyfe Is The Stupidest Fucking Name Of All Time

*This thread has been sponsored by WiggleFanGirl4Lyfe and Company

1. It’s way to fucking long. It’s almost impossible to send a mob mail from scratch to you. I get five letters in max and I’m just like no, this is too much work. Stop using all the letters. Also, it’s not in caps. Come on, man! If you want to have a terrible name you’ve got to do it up and plaster it. No one will miss it if it’s in caps. Noob. 

2. WiggleButt is an amazing man. He has all the fans, most of them are woman. SpikeSpiegel would be jealous of all the women WiggleButt gets. Wiggle’s girls make Spike’s harem of woman look like his mom is the only one that will go on dates with him. It’s rude to rub this in Spike’s face.

3. You lead me on. Half way through our date I realized you are actually a man. This really confused me. I’m still confused.

4. I’m sure you’re hurting someones feelings. 

5. Can you please put us all out of this misery and have Izzy change your name for you? 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

****LIVE UPDATE****

WFG4L has attempted to get Izzy to change his name. Please sign your name below if you'd like to support the change of WFG4L's name and save people's eyes from bleeding. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Kairi

Report Post Tip

Thanks for your support Kairi! We all really appreciate it :D 

Report Post Tip
Nope. He made a choice when he started his character and it was a poor one. Now he must live with it for the rest of his existence. Even after this character, he will forever be known as wfg4l. He is no longer Remy.
Report Post Tip

Shogun has a point here. He chose the name, he could have suicided any time before he went bold. He could have suicided any time since going bold. He should have to suffer for his dumb dumb move. Leave it to a Frog. 

Report Post Tip

Shogun, Kaheksa, those are both very hurtful opinions and I'm sure you've hurt someones feelings. I am just trying to help a poor guy/girl out. Please, open your hearts. 

Report Post Tip

He shall bear the consequences of his despicable actions forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

I like the mug shot and bod that accompanies the name. He seems to shake it in all the right places. I would have to say the name WiggleFanGirl4Lyfe live on.

Report Post Tip

Aislin approves of this message

Lettuce (see what I did there?) pray that Izzy changes Remy's name. And im sorry that he lied about the thing between his legs, that's rude as fuck.

Report Post Tip

Aislin,  are you signifying that I gave it any thought what is or not between someones legs?

Report Post Tip

Wigglebutt got alot of girls? yet he was a terrible/worse Godfather lol 

Report Post Tip

I guess that settles the questionable gender issue. But do you think it can get any worse Bobbo?

Report Post Tip

Well due to popular demand, he retired. So i dont think it could get any worse. He had no idea how to be a leader. He is a sheep. the "Black" sheep. 

Report Post Tip

Hulk Hogan

hahaha I think this is one of the only threads I have laughed at since playing! 

Report Post Tip

Done.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

LMFAO

Report Post Tip

That makes my eyes want to roll out of my head and run away!

Report Post Tip

GuYz WhAtS wRoNg? EvErYtHiNg SeEmS fInE

Report Post Tip

I dont know if you have ever seen spongebob but this reminds me of the episode of spongebob where there is an impostor spongebob. 

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/spongebob/images/c/c9/Frankendoodle123.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150908024418

basically this hahahaha

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Five Reasons: WFG4L
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL