Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 01:08:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Battle For Succasunna, NJ Started by: Drexl on Feb 01, '10 16:33

Fire was confused, he has transferred all money to Drexl's account, whatever like he said discuss it later. Fire didn't know what Drexl was thinking why would Dwight compromise when he is clearly winning the battle? Why would Fire just go there alone just to be captured by enemy hands?wait last time was uncalled for they can't catch me, he was about to disagree with Drexl, but as future RHM fire cannot disobey... Wait that's only if we win... we will win I'll make sure of that. He got out the car, loaded his pistol and tucked it safely inside

Not that bar, I remember your grandfather helped my grandfather come up with the name. Let's put the meeting in New Orleans, if you dont mind I got a good feeling about the business there. Anyway, is there even a chance of compromise?

Report Post Tip

He carefully considers the options provided to him by Dwight-Shrute. The man was obviously an evil mastermind, or just really retarded. As he considered his options, he noticed the lovely RebeccaMacleod approach approach Dwight. As she tended to the silly beat farmer, and idea formed in Falcon's mind. Stepping forward, he accepts the offer Dwight has given him.

Lets do this Beet Farmer, we'll make that goon Drexl pay!

Report Post Tip

Dwight extends his hand to Falcon and shakes it

So it is decided, we shall take on the Drexl gang together. He and that poor idiot Fire are no match for skills we possess.

I feel it is important to market your skills as best as possible. It is the only real way to get ahead in life. I'm in the process of trying to improve my skills in the area of karate. I'm currently a purple belt, but my sensei feels I have a great deal of room for improvement. I train three times a week at the local Succassunna dojo, mainly against young children, some of which are females.

Dwight motions to Pollit, and he pulls the station wagon around

Let's take this meeting back to my beet farm. Schrute Farms Succasunna is one of my smaller operations, but it should be sufficient for our scheming needs. We're one of the most successful Bed & Breakfasts in northern NJ, and will not only provide you with a comfortable bed to rest in, but a delicious and mostly edible meal the following morning.

I've had many a good meal with Rebecca at the farm. She's a fox. Grade A fox.

Dwight, Falcon, and Pollit head down scenic Rt. 10 on their way to Schrute Farms to continue conducting business

Report Post Tip

Drexl sits in a Rt. 10 bistro pondering his next move, contemplating whether he should throw in the towel and admit defeat. The news of Fire's demise has monkeywrenched his plans to take the city away from Dwight-Schrute, whose make-shift crew has just become three times the size of Drexl's one-man gang with the addition of Falcon. Drexl sits at a table thinking aloud

I'm running out of moves. I'm short on manpower and short on funds. Fire was killed in the St. Louis takedown before he could transfer all of his funds to me like he promised. He claims to have sent me the money but my accountant hasn't seen dime one. Perhaps I will put a hit out on Fire's accountant and have him killed. I'll leave him on the sidewalk with the carcass of a dead rat stuffed in his anus, the universal sign for "Liar".

Drexl is actually not sure if that's the appropriate sign or not for liar or not, but if it isn't it should be. He takes a sip from his cappachino and watches smoke lift from his cigarette as thinks

Maybe if I could get in Falcon's ear he could be convinced to betray that rube Schrute and jump on my side. He seems like a simpleton. I'm sure he could be swayed. Shit, he's still wearing the same mud-covered clothes he was wearing when I drove through that puddle earlier today. Chances are he isn't that bright.

Drexl drives out to the Schrute Farm, the smell of beets making his stomach churn. The car pulls up as Dwight, Pollit, and Falcon step out. Drexl calls out to Falcon, hoping he does not blow his cover in the process

PSSSSST! Falcon! Over here! Drexl whispers loudly Come here! Quit making it so obvious you idiot! I don't want Schrute to see me here! I want to make a deal with you...

Report Post Tip

After cornering Drexl at a dead end Drexl attempts to shoot Pollit.

When Pollit realizes Drexl is out of bullets Pollit opens up Drexl's T-model passenger door. Then him and Dwight fire ten rounds each of their magnum 22s. Standing over Drexl's lifeless body Pollit weeps saying you were a good friend. Yet I have a duty rest in peace, then fires one more round after noticing Drexl is still breathing. Pollit and Dwight then leave the crime scene.

Report Post Tip

Perish was walking down the street when he heard gunshots being fired and a unusually loud thud, Perish ran as fast as he could he loved Succasunna, his father fought here for this country place someday he hoped to join the fight, after his father Fire died, Dad had diary entries and pictures of the people that fought with him and against him, he knew everything every small detail of what happened, the takedown of St. Louis was terrible Perish barely survived his mom ran away right after Marcello's HQ was invaded. Perish grew and learned that his dad wanted him to fight for Succasunna that was his goal, and his dream, as he was running down the street he saw a man bleeding and pale. It was a familiar face, yes he saw this man shaking hands with his dad. he went over to shocked to actually see the man, he picked him up and ran quickly away from the beetfarm, the smell was horrible, but he knew one thing he would get a chance to fight like his father as he looked at the man

He rasped, trying hard to breathe and fight against death

Damn that Politt! Then he closed his eyes still breathing weakly

Perish saw the hospital of Succasunna, doctors ran through the doors and went over to Perish taking his dad's partner from his hands going back in, Perish followed

Report Post Tip

Knock, knock It was Dwight he had informed me that Drexl had survived the assassination attempt.

I knew that he would soon retaliate So I made sure to be on the look out. I was paranoid so I purchased a tommy gun, and some ammunition. I then proceeded to go to my family's Chicago safe house.

Report Post Tip

Drexl emerges from his hideout for the first time in weeks. The smoke has finally settled from the most recent nation-wide mob war, leaving a sea of bodies in its wake, on of which being Dwight-Schrute.

The battle for Succasunna NJ had been a trying one for Drexl, having suffered a car crash, a drive-by beet shooting, and an assasination attempt on his life that left him immobilized in his hideout at the hands of Schrute's lackey DonGhost. Even his would-be RHM Perish had been killed in the midst of Drexl's struggle to gain control of the NJ crime capital. He was out of options, his only choice left was to wait it out, let his wounds heal, and let the cards fall where they would.

The death of DonGhost weakened Schrute's stranglehold on the city significantly. The death of Schrute strengthened Drexl's. His enemies had been obliterated.

He was the Last Man Standing.

Victorious

Scarred, but not defeated.

The Godfather of Succasunna

The End

(OOC: This story has been dedicated to the memory of Dwight-Schrute. Let us not allow my victory and conquest to tarnish the otherwise fond memories we have of him. He was a good man regardless of the outcome of this battle. I ask now that we all bow our heads for a moment of silence. 10 seconds ought to be more than enough. See you on the other side, my Friend)

Report Post Tip

Rex Grossman takes out a bottle of champagne, and breaks it over the new gold statute that stands in the middle of scenic and beautiful Succasunna, NJ

To -PizzaTheHut-, the only true Godfather of Succasunna!

Report Post Tip

From his greesy pizza delivery car in the sky, he's smiling down on us all.

Report Post Tip

May the Golden Cheese of -PizzaTheHut- always smile down upon mafioso. 

Report Post Tip
The greatest of all adventures, the rise and fall of heroes and villains. Greatest story ever told in the streets, this battle will never be forgotten.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Battle For Succasunna, NJ
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL