Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 06:27:56
Page:  1 
The Thrill is Gone Started by: Isabella on Apr 10, '16 09:15

I can RP this but rather come in the raw. (OOC) Many know me and my lineage. I make mountains working my ass off. However, my papa raised no fool in this gal.

I do not bite my tongue. If on the streets without a family, I let the pen flow. (fun for me yet perceived as crying)  I know I have hit a nerve or two. Profound words usually hit home. I am a firm believer that the pen is mightier then the sword and have proven it ten fold.

When with family, I do not hit these streets like I want too solely out of respect for my leader. I communicate with family and  I have zero tolerance for any hand laughing and talking at me like I am a piece of shit. At this point I let the leader know I wish to be killed and if they ignore for whatever reason I jump.  I have a long history of jumping with no regrets. I would bank on a few resorting to missing my work ethics.

I am not the only one with a long history. Long histories come in different styles. What is evident, is past history in the current world has a choke hold on business dealings.It is stagnating and quite frankly a huge turn off.

But the icing off the cake is when I get mail in my gmail (dated 2 days ago) telling me best not to attend the MR meet.Th only ones who had my gmail are the far and few who kicked out the IA list.  My first thoughts were "fuck off!"  Whoever it was can kiss my ass on my way out the door. 

Chow!     

Report Post Tip

A email spooked you? Grow a back bone and stop being so dramatic all the time.

Report Post Tip

JonStone. Isabella has every right to be annoyed at someone using her personal e-mail address for such matters.

People share their e-mail so that they can be connected with other parts that this game offers, such as IA lists. It is not meant for people to use it to attack you personally. This is a GAME. If the person behind Isabella wanted to attend the Mafia Meet.. then what exactly is the reason for telling her not to? Because they dont like her character? Thats fucking pathetic at best.

I don't like Isabella's current actions on the streets, but I couldn't care less about what she does away from the game. If for any reason we were both attending the meet, I would greet her happily just like I would any other user. (not that I have any option to attend the meet)

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip

Well said Tyrion. 

Report Post Tip

Absolutely agree with Tyrion. People who resort to OOC attacks are pathetic. They clearly invest way too much time in this game and/or have some serious problems in their own RL. The line has to be drawn somewhere. 

And who said she was spooked? Certainly doesn't seem spooked to me or she wouldn't be out here writing this. 

Report Post Tip
That is piss-poor, whoever did that.
Report Post Tip

Agreed with Tyrion. I don't care what your differences are in game, you do not take it outside of the game. I would add that personally I think that if the person who sent that to her can be identified they should be kicked. Threatening someone in real life over a game is not only pathetic is is dangerous and shouldnt' be allowed. 

Report Post Tip

JonStone, you can go fuck yourself too. You measure up with the mentality of the punk and coward who sent me the mail. Was it you? At the moment I do not know who your CL is but if I was your Cl those would of been the last words JonStone spoke.

Thank you to those who were able to put aside their differences on this matter.  I got mail from 2 admin and I am waiting on Squishy to answer one question so I can follow up on his directions.

Report Post Tip

Tyrion good response. 

Issbella, I just want to state that you nor anyone else deserves that kind of response. It is not fair and you have more dignity than that. It is not a backbone that is demanded here rather a heart for the heart and well being of another. The email you received reflects only their own misery. Do not take offense to such cowardice. On behalf of whoever that was I apologize, you do not deserve that. 

Report Post Tip

Attacking people irl over a browser game is laughably pathetic.

IMO, the more in-game conflicts and fighting the more interesting the game but if you want to take it OOC you're a jackass.

Report Post Tip

I don't know Isabella from Adam. Not here long enough to know her bloodline and don't know what conflicts she's had with other people in-game.

That said, if someone mailed her telling her to avoid the meet, purely because of in-game politics, then that person is an absolute loser. Plain and simple.

Report Post Tip

Whoever tells somebody to avoid a meet because of a game really needs to grow up.

Report Post Tip
This is the reason I will not give out my personal email to a crew for any reason. Game should be kept in game, period.
Report Post Tip

Most folks tend to create an e-mail for the purpose of this, as opposed to giving out one they use on a daily basis.

Report Post Tip

I don't know what's going on here, is this a mixture of ooc and in character? What business dealings are you talking about? The current world being real life? Why is your real life stagnating? You said your papa didn't raise this girl a fool, so are you then a woman or a man ooc?

I agree it's a shitty email but why not just email back so you can speak directly to the person?

:/

Report Post Tip

Fitz, I think the main point is that someone should not be going through real world channels to contact her without her permission, regardless of the topic of the email, which as it happens was extremely petty.

If someone from MR randomly sent me an email, even if it was just to say "Hi", I'd be a little put out by it. I like to keep the two worlds as separate as possible, when I can. My email is only there for IA list, my phone number only for durdens.

I wouldn't appreciate either of them being used for any other reason without permission and I wouldn't expect anyone else to be alright with it either.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The Thrill is Gone
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL