Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 14:39:19
Page:  1 
Hulk-A-Mania and the Silk Glove! Started by: Hulk-Hogan on Apr 18, '16 02:16

WELL YOU KNOW SOMETHING MEAN GENE I HAVE BEEN UP TO THE ENDS OF MY WITS WITH THESE GUYS THE 'SILK GLOVE'. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THEY WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO GET WHAT THEY WANT DUDE AND IT IS ONLY LEAVING ANY AND EVERY ONE IN DANGER AMIGO! 

Hulk Hogan. Are you saying Spike and the leaders of the collected cities should band together and allow the Silk Glove syndicate to live in peace and absolute mobster harmony in the city of angels? 

YOU KNOW SOMETHING MEAN GENE I SEE WHY NOT DUDE! YOU KNOW SOMETHING BROTHER THIS ORGANIZATION IS PERHAPS ONE OF THE MOST DEADLY UNITED GROUPS WE HAVE EVER SEEN THAT HAS PLAGUED THE MAFIA WORLD! WHY NOT PUT THEM ALL IN A HAPPY BOAT AND SEND THEM TO A CITY TO THEIR VERY OWN?!

Hulk...You cant possibly mean this! I mean there are so many reasons why we should not do this! The first is that they haven't earned a chance to lead a city and just by fear mongering and bullying people they should not get what they want! These people need to be taught a lesson Hulk! 

Hogan began to nod in approval. He had this kind of smile on his face as if he really did agree with mean Gene the entire time. Yet he never chose to say that he did.

YOU KNOW MEAN GENE ITS HARD TO FIGHT WHAT YOU CANT SEE! SO WE NEED TO LOOK AT THE BEST WAY TO COMBAT THE BOOGEY MEN THAT IS KNOWN AS THE SILK GLOVE BROTHER! 

Hogan flexed.

WELL YOU KNOW MEAN GENE WHEN I LOOK AT THE SILK GLOVE I SEE A HUGE HOLE IN THEIR IMMEDIATE GAME. THEY LOOK TO BRING OUT ROGUES IN ALMOST ANYONE AND EVERYONE THEY CAN DUDE AND EVENTUALLY THEY WILL RUN OUT OF ROGUES. YOU SEE BROTHER, PEOPLE WONT HAVE THE TIME OR ENERGY TO BUILD UP A GUN JUST TO SHOOT ONE BOSS OR ONE MADE MAN COMPADRE!

So what you mean to say here Hogan is that the Silk Glove will run out of resources. That one their own outside source of money will eventually fall apart and two that people will eventually choose to not waste so much time on such a vain and pitiful attempt at glory? Well hogan i definitely see what you mean but how would you stop the Evil Syndicate that we know as the Silk Glove?! How can you prevent rogues to arise?

YOU KNOW MEAN GENE THAT IS AN EXCELLENT QUESTION AND ONE I HAVE COME UP WITH THE ANSWER TOO. I THINK BEFORE I GIVE YOU THE ANSWER WE HAVE TO EVALUATE WHAT MAKES THE SILK GLOVE SO DANGEROUS! THE SILK GLOVE IN MY OPINION MEAN GENE IS THE BIGGEST TERROR MAFIA GROUP WE HAVE EVER SEEN! MORE SO THAN THE PLUMBERS WHICH WERE DEVASTATING TO THE SEVERAL WISEGUYS THEY TOOK OUT! I HAVE COMPILED MY THREE REASONS WHY THE SILK GLOVE IS SO DANGEROUS!

Well one is that they are absolutely Ruthless! The Silk Glove does not care to hurt anyone that is in their path and they use others as a mere tool to accomplish the treasures they desperately seek. The treasures of leadership. 

The second is that they have the funds to essentially get anyone to commit to their organization. They have completed acts of treason to loyalty in the highest degree. When Money is all that matters Money is all that remains. 

Third is that they are hidden among us. This is not to create a type of hysteria or panic but it is to help us realize, some of our closest friends, or leaders for that matter, may in fact be infected by the idea of receiving a vast amount of credits or money for the click of a button. 

I TEND TO AGREE AMIGO! SO HOW WOULD WE COMBAT THAT OR RATHER HOW WOULD OUR LEADERS IN THIS TIME COMBAT THAT? I HAVE FOUND THESE THREE TIPS ON COMBATING ROGUES FROM YOUR FAMILIES! THEY ARE NOT A CURE ALL BUT I BELIEVE THEY DO HELP AND SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED WITH COMPLETE SINCERITY AMIGO! 

Loyalty. Loyalty is not freely given. As a leader you must be diligent to your members needs and wants. Loyal to the point of creating conversation that befriends them. That when they are made they actually are family to you. If the silk glove care about those that they will pull the trigger...who it may hurt, they wont pull the trigger.  

Affirm your people. How many leaders actually tell their members they appreciate them or are grateful for their allegiance? How many of them notice their presence when they attend a chat? It is not a sign of weakness to go out of your way and message one of your members who you have not seen in a while and let them know you miss their beautiful face. 

Challenge them. The most difficult is to challenge your members. If they get stuck in routine and rogue it is often due to the idea that they are not challenged. They feel like they are becoming complacent. Bring back the idea of Family Bars or Squad leaders. Bring back the idea of community and street presence. Idle hands are the devils playground. 

I AM NOT SURE IF THE SILK GLOVE IS THE BEST ORGANIZATION THAT HAS ATTEMPTED CONSISTENT ROGUE ACTION DUDE BUT I AM SURE THAT THEY ARE STILL KILLING MANY OF OUR PEOPLE. AT THE END OF IT ALL THIS HELPS BUT YOU STILL HAVE SOME OF THOSE CRAZY MACHO MAN TYPES WHO JUST LIKE TO DO THEIR OWN THING AMIGO AND SHOOT FOR FUN!

Hogan, I definitely appreciate this! Especially if i, Mean Gene, ever get to come out here and lead my own crew or write stories or some bull shit i think this is helpful. In the case of some like PeterPertits i guess you are right, some men just like to watch the world burn Hogan.

ALL I KNOW MEAN GENE IS WHATS THE SILK GLOVE GONNA DO WHEN HULK-A-MANIA AND THE LEADERS OF THE NEW WORLD....NEW WORLD....NEW WORLD....I REALLY LIKE THAT NAME MEAN GENE...WHAT WAS I SAYING!?

you were stating that you were coming after them with your twenty four inch pythons, oiled up muscles, tight undies, and your godforsaken high boots.

OH YEAH! WHATCHYA GONNA DO SILK GLOVE, WHEN HULK-A-MANIA AND THE LEADERS OF THE MAFIA WORLD COME FOR YOU!

Wait Hogan, before you go do you still think we should allow them to enter one city together as they had previously requested?! 

IT WOULD BE LIKE SHOOTING FISH IN A BARREL MEAN GENE...

The theme song for Hulk Hogan came on and he began flexing. Ripping off his shirt and doing some sexy as twirls with it as he pranced around. Selfies with some younger folk...erm by selfies i mean high fives. Hogan had left the area and was gone. Mean Gene remained back in case anyone had a question about Hulk Hogans words or thoughts.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Hulk-A-Mania rips his shirt

WELL YOU KNOW SOMETHING BROTHER! SOMETIMES I LIKE TO COMMENT ON MY OWN SHIT! 

Report Post Tip

Well, you have right with these rules for leaders. I would like to have better contact with my current leader and my previous leaders. It somehow hurts when they even don't know you, who you are.

MR is about relationships and sometimes I am missing person who would just ask me, "oh, how are you? you didn't talked to me quite a long time"

Report Post Tip
id like to dance naked in the rain before I'm turned to mush!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hulk-A-Mania and the Silk Glove!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL