Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 07:33:40
Page:  1 
Good Peoples Started by: AlessioBonanno on Apr 18, '16 04:44

Tony stacks sat somberly at a bar drinking alone near closing time as he looked up at the bar keep to order another glass of scotch a man entered the bar quietly and sat down next to em. Quietly the man ordered a glass of scotch as well with a clearly thick Sicilian accent. Tony then looked over and smiled and spoke softly.

"How are you Alessio? I could recognize the accent anywhere."

Looking over amused Alessio smoothed out his coat and took a sip from his scotch before replying back.

"Im good tony just another day you know how it is around here."

Tony smiled sadly and nodded  looking down at his drink as a few tears began to roll down his cheeks and he began to sob into his jacket,looking over Alessio patted tony on the back in an attempt to console the man before tony spoke quietly.

"So its you then?"

Alessio looked at tony somberly and nodded, Looking back down at his feet tony cleared his throat.

"I understand....my old friend can you do me a favor please tell my wife I love her and keep my son out of trouble keep em from becoming like us please just do me that favor.."

Alessio nodded as he stood up and unbuttoned his over coat slowly he walked behind tony and pointed his silenced .22 behind Tony's right ear and pumped 3 bullets into tony's brain. Sighing Alessio wiped of a few specks of blood that had gotten on his leather gloves and told the barkeep to bring him a table cloth as he began wiping down bar cleaning up the pool of blood that had made it way onto the counter. Obviously disgruntled the barkeep felt the need to comment.

"How do you live with yourself Tony was good peoples a real stand up guy kept his head down never ratted on no one, whats the deal here?"

Handing Alessio the table cloth the barkeep shook his head as Alessio rolled Tony onto the cloth and dragged him to the back with a sigh Alessio paused.

"You know I dont sanction the hit I do what I have to I get the contract and I do my job I didn't make em steal that money from the boss he thought he could cop 200k and skip town the stupid bastard.."

Sighing Alessio squatted down closing Tony's eyes giving him some semblance of peace as the barkeep shook his head and helped Alessio heft tony into the trunk of his car before closing the trunk Alessio took one last look at the body speaking quietly under his breath.

"They always seem to be good people."

(ooc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6pJ4pp9w5M)

Report Post Tip

Zo realized what was going on as soon as the man in the overcoat pulled out a gun. She winced as he shot the man three times, then shrunk herself back into the booth she was in. She didn't want to be the next target. As soon as the carted the man off to the back she fled, leaving a tip.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Good Peoples
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL