Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 16:36:19
Page:  1 
Hulk Hogans Birthday Started by: Hulk-Hogan on Apr 26, '16 23:21

The Hulkster comes rampaging down the streets. Mean Gene is no where to be found to be announcing his presence. The Music is loud and the party is pumping. Hogan strolls over to the center of the street but sees no faces. His disheartened face says it all. 

DID PEOPLE FORGET ABOUT THE HULKSTER?!

Hogan no doubt had to be quite sad about the situation. The music came to a dim roar. The news papers blew throughout the street like a tumbleweed from a western movie...

Well folks it seems we surprised him again! Hogan Happy Birthday! 

WELL YOU KNOW SOMETHING BROTHER I AM SO SURPRISED I HAD NO CLUE YOU AND ALL OF THE LITTLE HULK-A-MANIACS WOULD BE OUT HERE WISHING ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

All the little Hulksters immediately ran up to take pictures with him. People getting their autographs and flexing moments on with the Hulkster was no doubt a memorable thing. Hogan had a thought and decided to interrupt the party for a brief announcement.

YOU KNOW MEAN GENE, IF ANYONE HERE CHOOSES TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME THEY WILL RECEIVE THEIR VERY OWN HULK-A-MANIA SHIRT THAT THEY CAN CHOOSE TO WEAR ON THEIR SUIT! 

ALSO, THE MOST CREATIVE HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL WIN A CREDIT SIGNED BY NONE OTHER THAN HULK HOGAN HIMSELF BROTHER!

Hogan are you saying if people say happy birthday to you, you will give them a free shirt? And the person who says it in the best way can win themselves a free credit just for saying happy birthday? Sounds like an awesome deal! 

EXACTLY DUDE! SO COME ONE COME ALL COME WISH THE HULKSTER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND WIN A PRIZE OR TWO! 

1. FREE shirt to place on your profile if you wish hogan/zoeyh/Gatsby a happy birthday in this street thread. -----> *Hulk-A-Mania Shirt
  2. FREE CREDIT IF YOU DO IT IN A FUN AND EXCITING WAY. ------->   *CREDIT 
  3. FREENESS ENDS ON APRIL 28TH ------> *No More Freebies
Report Post Tip

NEW ADDITION FOR ALL OF OUR SILK GLOVE BROTHERS! WE ARE ALSO GIVING OUT SILK YELLOW GLOVES FOR YOU IF YOU WISH TO HAVE THOSE INSTEAD!

*SILK GLOVE YELLOW*

Report Post Tip

Karmen had already sent the great Hulk-Hogan happy birthday wishes in a letter, but now that she was in Philadelphia, she figured she could actually say it in person. She found him in the streets, hollering about free shirts for the people that said happy birthday to him. She approached him and said, "Hey Hulk! Good to see you out and about! I know I said this to you already but.. a free shirt is a free shirt! So, happy birthday my friend. I hope your day is great!"

She handed him a birthday card then said, "Don't take that too seriously. I just like to make people laugh on their birthdays. Anyways, I hope you get all you want today, even if it's a million dollars. I'm sure that's easy to come by for you!"

Report Post Tip

Zo may not have been in Philly, but that wouldn't stop her wishing HulkHogan a happy birthday. A couple people there owed her some favours, so 50 people were paid to do a flash mob. They sang and danced, and a circle cleared around them as they then contorted their bodies to spell "Happy Birthday HulkHogan!" And just as they appeared out of nowhere, they disappeared

Report Post Tip

Happy Birthday, Mr. Hogan. I hope it is a rad one. 

Report Post Tip

Happy Birthday for you, Hulk! :) I wish you everything the best!

Report Post Tip
I spilled something sticky in someone's shirt!
Report Post Tip

Happy Birthday Hogan! Am I too late?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hulk Hogans Birthday
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL