Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 23:38:47
Page:  1 
Hunting Bloodlines Started by: NotARogueBruh on Apr 26, '16 23:46

Ok, so we have ourselves the "Looking for old friends" thread where you look for your old friends so you can chat about the good times you once had and how things currently suck and how they will never ever be how it was in that one crew under so and so with whats his fuck as Godfather. Oh and you can't forget about that one twit who betrayed that one twat, he was a mong anyways but that shit was funny. Anyways, we already have that thread. But we DON'T have a thread where you can come forward and request a line for a more "immoral" reason. That reason being BURY THEIR ASS 6 FEET UNDER IN SOME FUCKIN HOLE IN BFE WHO GIVES A FUCK. Oh and don't forget, do it REPEATEDLY! But yeah, this is the thread for that. Yeah it's not anonymous or anything but you're a big baddie, who gives a fuck. Don't be a pussy about it, let the world know what you want and who you want to hunt down and destroy. Or better yet, have someone else do it for you!

Enough with that though, if anyone would like the whereabouts of the line of "That cunt Koehler". Shoot me an offer. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I to would love to know the where abouts of Koehler i will donate a used goat a slightly soiled prophylactic and a half eaten burrito.

Report Post Tip
could someone point me in the direction of fellow wine lovers?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Hunting Bloodlines
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL