Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 05:58:32
Page:  1 
Intentional Misses For Hire Started by: TommyWilkins on Apr 27, '16 15:49

Are you worried about not having the backing to keep you alive during a time of need and revolt? 

Are you worried about doing something alone to better your city or simply get across and agenda you want to push?

Then you are in the right place!

Ladies and gentlemen for the first time in these streets we now offer the service for Misses For Hire!

All requests will kept in the strictest secrecy until they start missing you then it is impossible to hide as we all know but consider this

A group of people who's only intention is to keep you alive so you may shoot

People you don't even know who have no bias as per your target or your reasoning

I know most of you will pass this by as a joke or something that will not work but I know there are people out there who are ready to make a change from the sheep that flood this world

If you are a go getter than this service is for you 

All requests can be sent to 89ff378a010453d63907233d37ce5cf5

With nothing more needed other than your own anonymous code so negotiations can continue for prices and scheduling

Report Post Tip
TTD can you further explain what service your offering, I'm confused. And if you're "quitting" how are providing this service?
Report Post Tip

How are you confused when the topic States intentional Misses for hire? Perhaps a dyslexic person need read a letter before they comment with ineptitude

And I am not TTD but I can see why you'd assume so because he was also pushing for change

Report Post Tip
I thought I understood what it was after reading the headlines yes. But after reading through convoluted clusterfuck of an explanation I became quite confused. But if you don't want to further explain yourself which would probably better your chances of getting a customer or two. That's fine with me. Yes you talk quite like your father did so it's fairly easy to distinguish. Not sure what asshat would put their trust in a stranger to do such a thing. We have seen quite a few well known leaders that fell after days of fighting because they ran out of protection and placed their trust into an unknown person. Just to wind up dead because they "accidentally" fumbled the safety and by the time they pulled their head out of their ass and flipped it off. They were dead, which was obviously the goal. Good luck in your endeavors though of finding some young chap to do your dirty work that you're too lazy to do yourself. Try not to have a melt down this time though when it doesn't go your way pal. What's the saying. Oh yeah I think it's. If you want something done right, best do it yourself? Maybe try that. My bet is that it still ends up failing though.
Report Post Tip
Could I hire you to be my friend?
Report Post Tip

^Wine please

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Intentional Misses For Hire
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL