Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 12:03:29
Page:  1 
New City Started by: Bojo on Apr 29, '16 16:09

He walked in the night with a full moon at the sky. The road seems desserted and his head looked around to find another man, woman, or maybe some kid. He just thought that maybe he is not in the right city.

"No, this is the right place. Maybe everyone is sleeping, today must be an exhausting day." He whispered. Skimmed some billboard with some tall building next to it.

The cold stung his torn shirt after a long ride to this big town. With a tremble mouth, he wanted to walked faster, but only could did that as fast as snail wanted to run away from a predator. He scanned some new building that he never saw and became dizzy because of his old memory.

"Why... why everything change so fast, this is not what i want." Stopped for a while and looked at the moon. "I have to meet her. I want to talk to her now. She is my partner and she should now what my problem is." Walked again until the end of the three-way junction, stopped again beside the street lamp and sat there for a while due to his weak leg.

Then, the freezing air of the night stung him again with a sound of a little swirl in his head. He saw a little paper came to him. He grabbed it and suddenly understand that paper was a note. 

"A NOTE FROM HER? This is her handwriting." He heard his own sound echoed in this sleepy town.

I really miss you! Your face has changed a lot, that scar in the eye makes you uglier.

Teheeehe...     :>

He remembered the sign of that girl in the note, the ditinctive part, a unique smiley face. The he smiled because he knowed that he wasn't far from her. He got his power to walked again and said,

"I will never walk alone again!"

Report Post Tip

Zo slunk back into the shadows once she noticed the scarred man start walking again. She had started to keep tabs on everyone in the city, and this guy was definitely new. She was prepared to leave when the guy turned into the street she was hiding on, completely crashing into her. 

​​​​She quickly hid her notebook and took a step back so she could fully take him in.

I'm so sorry sir! I didn't see you there

Report Post Tip

Bojo got shocked and fell down.

"I'm so sorry sir! I didn't see you there." She said it with a heart.

"Well, at least i know someone aren't sleeping now." He scanned the girl in front of her from the foot until the top of her hair. "You got me back there."

He started to curious with this girl, and want to asked her name, but he got no balls to do that. Her face seems new too. But in the end he started to open his mouth.

"By the way, who are you?"

Report Post Tip

​​​​​​I could ask the same of you. 

Zo smiles slightly, extending her hand for a handshake

I'm Zo, and you are....?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New City
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL