Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 16:35:27
Page:  1 
Impact on arrival Started by: -KL- on Apr 30, '16 01:56

Las Vegas, 11:06pm...the old paradise hotel.

Standing in the abandon building I stare at the chair where my fathers killer is sitting, mouth is taped and he's staring in fear.

"So this was my father's hotel huh?... and you!... your the man who took it all away!...haha." I sit in the old wood chair set up directly in front of the terrified man. Chair creeks as I sit down and lean forward locking eyes on him.

"Well John Burke!... let me tell you who I am...I am KL's son. A year ago you killed him during a big war in Vegas...I read it in the papers. You know John I understand the game...I know what you did was business but we all know that this situation was inevitable. As for me well I think I'm going to get this place up and running again. See you kill my father to make a name for yourself and now we meet but see I look at things differently. We have one life to be who we want and determine how were remembered!...me...I choose to be known, and respected.... the fear will come trust me!.".

I stand to my feet and fire 3 shots into Mr. Burke. I then say softly to myself "eye for an eye... finally."

I search the hotel and stumble across an old office where I managed to find a old little black book that had fallen behind a bookcase. Inside was a list of old contacts. The list was long but I focused on the top of the list. Koehler, Joey, Jezebel. Clearly these three were the main contacts.

I put the black book in my coat pocket and proceed to hide the body.

Next step for me was to put a call in and get the hotel cleaned up and hopefully find these contacts of my father if they were even still alive.

Report Post Tip

As I was walking down the street past the old hotel that I use to help KL run back in the day, the booze always flowing and music always booming. Suddenly I stopped in front of the tattered building.

Looking past the bullet holes and worn down boards on the windows I noticed that the door was open, I walk up the steps into the old building and to my surprise I see someone in KL's old office.

My heart skipped a beat, it was like I had just seen a ghost. My knees started to buckle as I see this man standing there the same way KL would stand there.

I see him talking to the man we all knew that killed KL, how he found him I'm not even sure, many of us have been looking for him for around a year.

Standing there as I hear him talking to the man I let out a soft gasp.

Suddenly he turned around, next thing I knew I was on the floor in tears. Everything was coming back.

"K...KL?" I studdered looking into the mans eyes, I was in complete and utter shock.

"Am I dreaming.. this can't be."

Report Post Tip
As I was walking down the Street I heard a gun shot immediately pull out my gun and run to tne sound seeing a friend of mine on her knees I help her up

" everything alright Jezebel who's that and what's going on here "
Report Post Tip

I stare at both Jezebel and Vinny.

"Everyone relax!...I'm KL's son!...I'm here to make things right and get this place going. I heard good things about this place. I'm also looking for old contacts of my father."

I pull out the black book and begin reading names.

"Koehler, Joey, Jezebel, mike_lost, Redrum. Any of these names ring a bell?."

Report Post Tip
"Well my fathers name was Michael lost and this is Jezebel I'm Vinny by the why I didn't know your father personally but I've heard stories I'm sorry"
reaches out to shake KL's hand
Report Post Tip

"Well your in luck, I'm in fact Jezebel."

I come to my feet wiping the tears from my eyes. I extend my hand to introduce myself.

"Sorry about all that you look just like your father."

Report Post Tip

I shake both their hands.

Nice to meet you Vinny. I skim through the book more and lock eyes with Jezebel.

"Says here my father was more then just a contact for Jezebel. It was way more personal. And Vin it looks like my father had a lot of respect for your father. Lot of things in here. Nez you used to run this place with my father?...I think the 3 of us need to get this place going again if your both up for it."

Report Post Tip
I'm in how about you jez and I think I have some connections for these types of things but before we make plan we should probably get out of here or at least get rid of his body
Report Post Tip

"Oh yes, me and your father we're quite close." clearing my throat.

"I'm 100 percent in! this was the "it" place to go for everyone!"

Looking at KL and Vin with the biggest smile a girl could possibly make.

Report Post Tip

"Glad to hear that. Ok lets get this body out of site and begin rebuilding."

Report Post Tip

I dig in my huge purse and pull out a roll of tape, I walk over to the body and then look over at the men.

"Can you tell this isn't my first time." Giving a smirk and I unroll some of the tape.

Report Post Tip
"Yeah I can " I walk over her Help Jezebel with the body. "My car is just around the corner" I get my car and pull it around back "alright put tne body in the back we can bury it in the desert"
Report Post Tip

Bury him in the desert ha, that's defiantly not the first time or last time ill hear that."

Report Post Tip

While riding in the car listening to the boys laughing at the comment KL made, I start to chuckle.

" You know guys right now this feels like old times to me."

I then turn my head and continue to look out the window

Report Post Tip
"I bet haha we are probably going to be seeing a lot of these things from now on"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Impact on arrival
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL