Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 12:31:47
Page:  1 
Not playing around! Started by: -KL- on Apr 30, '16 20:59

Construction was almost complete thanks to Jezebel and Vinny. We had arranged to meet up at the pure paradise upon completion, still had a few hours before everything was cleaned up so for the time being I found a local bar and decided to have a drink until I got word for the meeting.

I was a few shots in when a man approached me and took a seat near me. He replies :So your KL's son?...I seen you at the hotel and the resemblance is fucking ridiculous. I knew him fairly well you know, your father he would always give me a place to stay when I was drunk and had no where else to go...I'm sorry to hear about his death."

I turn and look at the man "I was upset too!... however I never met him but due to the fact that it wasn't his fault I didn't get to meet him...I still have respect for him and what he did in Vegas... know what I mean? Mr.?"

Man replies: Oh sorry names Tommy!... just wanted to meet you in person. 

Tommy then gets up and before leaving he says: by the way I also knew it was you because there are a couple Irishmen down at Harry's pub... it was run by a guy named Burke. Anyway they know your here and apparently your return caught some attention... don't know how they knew you were here.

I take another shot and look at Tommy with a look of certainty. "I know why!, and I appreciate the heads up... take care Tommy!.

I then proceeded to the pub and kept a low profile and waited until I identified the men. After about 20 minutes 3 men exit the pub half in the bag as I hear one say: hey all I'm saying is KL was a fucking scumbag...and now his son comes out of nowhere thinking he's going to make a difference... makes me want to laugh and puke at the same time.

As the 3 men get into the car I pull in back of them so their blocked in and then reach to my passenger seat and grab my Tommy gun. I exit the car and approach theirs and in a blink of an eye fill the side of the car with an entire clip. 2 men were filled with holes and motionless while one must have had a horseshoe up his ads because he was a lucky bastard only getting hit in the leg a few times. He screamed in pain while I lowered the Tommy gun and reached in my coat for a pistol. Me and the man lock eyes as I reply "well I don't know who wanted to laugh and puke but now you all can fucking bleed!."

I fire four shots through the window finishing off the last guy before turning to a few people in the parking lot. "No one seen nothing!... understand?.

The bystanders nod in agreement as I get back into my car and prepare for one crazy news headline.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Not playing around!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL