Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 13:31:56
Page:  1 
Protection Order - The Silent Few Started by: Rayln on May 01, '16 07:05

Please allow the tagged family members of the silent few 7 days to find new homes, please and thank you. 

Report Post Tip

You're welcome.

Kanger walks away puffing away on a fake Cuban Cigar and a martini in hand.

Report Post Tip

Corktown Residents have been informed.

Report Post Tip

What happened to The Silent Few?

Report Post Tip

They dared auth one of their own in LV. God forbid the sole leader of a city decides to expand into their OWN city further. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

an explanation would be most welcome. especially since nearly 7 hours has passed. the reasons for the big kids pushing the little kids off of a cliff seems to have become more infrequent these days...

That's what you presume Flippy said when in actuality all you heard was some high pitched squeaks and whines combined with very animated face changes of perplexity and concern for the fallen few

I poisoned all of them. Just call me Certified
Report Post Tip

After tripping over a few bullet casings that were scattered around the parking lot of the Hotel in Vegas he'd been staying at, Henri decided to take a walk. Usually he didn't bother gracing the Streets in the daytime, as he much preferred sticking to the night. Making his way towards a conversation started by Rayln, Henri shook his head and chuckled under his breath. Always entertained was he on the few occasions he poked his head out into the Streets. There wasn't really much for him to add on, except to laugh at a few of the comments.

"Woah, a whole seven hours with no explanation?! HOWEVER ARE WE GOING TO GET THROUGH THIS?!"

Henri stated, sarcasm dripping in his silky voice. Rolling his eyes, Henri tipped his cap in Rayln's direction before quietly slipping back off into the shadows.

Chicago has been informed. Rest in peace to the fallen.
Report Post Tip

Black Rock has been informed

Report Post Tip

TheAppleMan stubbles over the empty jar's of his famous apple pie, and says:

Lower Class Brats have been notified...has anyone seen some duck tape i have to fix my still

TheAppleMan stubbles out the way he came in still trying to find duck tape

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Protection Order - The Silent Few
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL