Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 03:41:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Worst or Best MR Names of 2016 Started by: Aislin- on May 02, '16 14:46
Lol, again you are seeing what you would like to see and just rolling with it in an attempt to make yourself look good and others bad. I am laughing quite a lot actually.

Notice how I didn't mention or state that I wasn't consigning?

I wonder, where do you get your sense of entitlement from?
Report Post Tip

Jono, explain your sensibilities to me. You are just annoying me now, please dont take my insults to heart. sorry I didnt read your words :( you annoyed me too much. 

Report Post Tip
Good grief.

I think it's time to unbunch panties.
Report Post Tip

Aislin- ; what the actual fuck are you blabbering about? Looking at this excuse for a thread and its just a constant pile of drivel from you. Half of what you're saying is just random crap, the other half is nonsense. Seriously, what on earth are you actually trying to achieve here?!

Report Post Tip

Nevermind, ignore me. I see that Admins have decided her comments were completely bonkers too.

Report Post Tip

OberynMartell  Oh you want some attention too, Hi. Nice to meet you.

Note* Now, I had to hang out in jail and you all can talk shit, okay. Thats how this thing works, lmfao.

But w/e I guess that's fair?. Lol. W/e works, I guess.

Anywho, OberynMartell  are you all apart of a silly little group or something, I notice that its mostly losers commenting with insults, and such. Haha. People who dont mean any dang thing to anyone :P

Report Post Tip

So you hurling insults at people doesn't make you a loser Aislin-? Seriously, I thought you were an idiot on IRC, now I see this thread and I KNOW you are an idiot. You really think that this is making anyone think you're any "cooler"? Does this make you puff your chest out in pride? I honestly thought better of you before this and given I thought you were just an idiot you can only imagine what my opinion of you is after this. 

Please, don't exhaust yourself by coming up with one of your poorly worded insults. I really don't give a rat's asshole what you think of me. I don't care if you think my ass is fat. I don't care if you think I'm an uptight bitch. In fact, I don't care if you have an opinion of my hair colour or the shape of my nose. 

Grow up. Act like an adult. Act like you really deserve the respect you seem to think people have for you. Quit trying to hope on the "Cool Kid Train". You're not cool. You're just a little girl trying to get attention.

Oh and... Have a nice day.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Oops, I meant "Hop" not "Hope". I'll correct myself before you decide to desperately insult me over a typo.

Report Post Tip

CanadianTire,  So you writing that proved what exactly that you're some type of keyboard captain save a player??? Lmao, shut up, and eat a...corn dog.

Idgaf about, what you have to say, who you are, what your moms name is, what year you graduated. I dont care, thanks for the giggle and the opinions of me, was a riot. And anyone who knows me, knows that this is entertainment for me whilst I sit on my arse at work. \o/ muchas gracias

I dont have a "high and mighty" attitude -w/e that means, I just don't give a flying fudge cake about any of you, cheesuts crust. Please spare me, lolol. You saying all that just proved how bad you suck at verbal sparring, oh my bad... keyboard warrioring. Please, insult harder next time, your keyboard game is weak bro or girl or it, I don't know anymore.

Eat a piece of corn (I can't say bad words, insert curse words into any food related text).

Report Post Tip

Also, CanadianTire  I would not insult you over a typo. I only insult people on physical, mental, and emotional levels, I would never insult your spelling, because that is just wrong.

Report Post Tip

I vote @Ailsin- for spam queen. Why don't you think before you post, that way you aren't reply over and over again. This isn't a solid way to drum up post count. 

I only insult people on physical, mental, and emotional levels

Classy.  

Report Post Tip

I'm just gonna quote the OP for a laugh:

Note: This is not a flame thread, take your petty squabbles else where.

Report Post Tip

The-Gambler, I love you. See thats the spirit \o/

Report Post Tip

ThetaMavrolykos, bro wut??? Can you repeat that in English ffs.

Report Post Tip

Further ThetaMavrolykos, I am fairly certain this is my thread and thus I can post however many times I want. Why don't you, you know hop away or go hangout in tra... okay, must be nice and even further bish please I was born classy can't you tell by the many times I dropped the F bomb :P 

Report Post Tip

Once on a dark and stormy night two sisters creeped up the drive of one of the old abandoned gothic mansions in their small town. Of course it was right next to a cemetery and none of the trees had leaves even though it was in the middle of the summer. One sister looked like she was going to take over the world, while the other shivered in fear. She may have also shivered because it was f*ing freezing outside. Their family was poor and could only afford one jacket to be shared between the two sisters. The older sister, the brave sister called dibs on the jacket which left the younger sister basically freeze to death. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

was a good story, the ending could use some work, but eh pretty solid 10/10 ThetaMavrolykos  would you care to post more, I am curious as to what happens next?

Report Post Tip

I second this. His/her shitposting is almost as good as me and Aislin's.

Report Post Tip

I honestly nominate my name as worst. 

Report Post Tip

But i like your name it rolls of the tongue nicely

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Worst or Best MR Names of 2016
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL