Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 16:24:41
Page:  1 
Where are mai Aussies? Started by: RocknRolla on May 04, '16 08:13
Report Post Tip
Do any still play? Like there used to be a few last time I ventured these parts!
Report Post Tip

Yeah I know a few Aussies :P

Report Post Tip
Are they hiding.. :P
Report Post Tip
Well you recently allowed one of the best Aussie's to get killed for nothing. Just saying.
Report Post Tip

What is with all the civilian/low level smear accounts recently?

Report Post Tip
I didn't know Snip was still playing.. He's the best Aussie player I've seen..
Report Post Tip
Anarchy was the best Aussie
Report Post Tip
Was he playing in 2009? Anyways come out of hiding.. I've not seen one Aussie here.. Where are they all at!!
Report Post Tip
I regularly see at least one Aussie on IRC. Or is she a Kiwi? I always get you two confused. Sorry. I'm American and you two are so close together... It's like thinking a (non-French) Canadian is American. Unless they are French Canadian.

On a related note, I want to go out and buy some Tim tams and some vegemite now...
Report Post Tip
Lol Myrddin. We are not alike at all, they eat fish and chups and apparently after five comes sex..
We actually know how to pronounce words..
Oh and forget about tim tams, get some mint slices instead.
Report Post Tip
Dude. You are evil. :p I googled that and they look amazing. An American reviewer said they're better than thin mints. That is a hard feat to achieve. I'm going to have to go find someone who sells it now.
Report Post Tip
The person I was thinking of was from New Zealand after all.

On a related note, do people from New Zealand consider the term kiwi to be offensive? I honestly have no idea.
Report Post Tip

On a related note, do people from New Zealand consider the term kiwi to be offensive? I honestly have no idea.

Tbf New Zealand is just Eastern Australia, officially speaking.

Yes, highly. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Where are mai Aussies?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL