Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 01:03:38
Page:  1 
A new gang in LA Started by: Antonio on Sep 19, '07 15:33
The Los Angeles harbor was always a busy place, but especially since the new ports were built, many businesses moved there.

When you enter the warehouse district, and move a bit inside towards the center, you notice a block where barricades are put in place, you see some thugs and hoodlums guarding the entrance, some with guns, some with baseball bats. Big trucks are moving in and out, all in all it seems a busy place, but it doesnt seem to be a legal business you think to yourself…

Interested in what this could be, and always looking for a chance to earn money, you dare to move closer and are approached by a man who looks friendly, but you are not sure what his intentions are…

The man and his associates sign you to halt your car, they ask you to get out and reveal your identity..

“Nice to meet you, my name is Antonio”

Says the man who looks as if he was the boss of this gang…

“What brings you to this area? Looking to do business, then you are perfectly right here…”

He smiles and continues..

“You know, times are hard, money is hard to make, so me and a few friends decided to put our efforts together and buy a bar and a warehouse here in LA to be able to do our businesses and earn some good cash..

Yes, a few thieves, burglars, drug dealers, thugs and the likes have gathered here, this is no place for the law obeying citizen, but if you dont have such morals, and want to make cash, you would find a place to work here no doubt..”

Antonio makes a pause and looks at your car.

“This is a beautiful car, I offer you 30.000 dollar, I would buy it right away if you are interested. No? ahh well what a pity..

Anyways my friend, I can not let you pass here for now, but if you are interested in joining our little street gang called “Hells Angels” then feel free to visit our Hells Bar and talk to Paradox, he will help you out.

Concerning Los Angeles in general, we only control a part of the harbor area, LA is big enough for other gangs, we welcome every opportunity to find new business partners to expand our dealings.”

Having said that, Antonio and his men make their way back behind the barricades, and leave you thinking of what to do next..
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
*Potzy walks up to Antonio and shakes his hand as he hands him a cigar*

Congrats Sir on setting up your crew. I just wanted to wish you the best of luck Sir.

*Potzy walks of just as fast as he walked up to Antonio*
Report Post Tip
Paulo semi-staggers up to the barricade, cigar in one hand and almost empty bottle of rum in the other. He survey's the place for a sec and then opens his mouth as if he is about to speak. Instead he looks at his bottle and downs the rest of the poison inside. Flicking away his cigar butt he looks at Antonio with a look only an old friend could show.

"Ah Antonio," he says finally and rather more soberly than one would have expected. "How have you been good sir? I'm very happy to see you in business... and in Los Angeles no less, a very fine city indeed."

*Paulo survey's his surroundings and makes note of a couple of shifty characters who seem to be hiding behind some old pallets at the side of the building.*

"I've just come back into town friend and I'm glad to have seen at least one familiar face... seems like this place has changed a lot since I was last here. And I've changed, Antonio... I've seen some hard times these past few months, with no comrades around and now having to move to this new place due to lack of businees in my old neighbourhood. But no matter," he waved. "There's still business to be done with old friends and strangers. Will you help me get back on my feet, Antonio?"
Report Post Tip
Antonio was inspecting an incoming truck load as he noticed the man approaching the barricades..

He moved closer to see what he wanted, and instantly noticed this pose of drinking and throwing the hair back in a manner that noone else could be capable of, but Paolo himself.

"My long lost friend!" he says as he approaches him and hugs him heavily...

"How did you find me? ah well, forget that question, I guess we are slowly but surely starting to make some waves in LA"

He steps back a bit and looks at the man from head to toe..

"You look tired, not to say stressed out, you had some tough months you say... well, good that you came back here! Surely, we will find a good job for you, lets go, Ill show you around!!"

He laughs as he pats his old pal on the shoulder and leads him into the area.
Report Post Tip
-Sonny observed from a distance, weighing up the operation in his mind. Looked like a pretty decent operation Antonio had going on, but what did he know? Fresh off the boat and all.

Making a few notes in his pad he nodded and tipped his hat as his eye caught Antonio's.-

"Good day Sir.." He shouted.
Report Post Tip
Looking a bit hesitant and beleaguered, Paulo nevertheless begins to follow Antonio.

"I'm not sure about all this mob stuff," he thinks to himself, "but it can't be any worse than the last few weeks."

As they are both almost out of view, Paulo hears a familiar and comforting voice.

"Could it be Sonny?" He almost shouts and steps back quickly to where he stood a few moments ago. "It is you. When did you get here? Man it's good to see some friendly faces.

Paulo takes Sonny's hand in his own and shakes vigorously until the other man is wincing slightly.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A new gang in LA
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL