Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 10:39:51
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The Judgement of WigglesFanGirl Started by: DoctorBoom on May 20, '16 04:05

Alright, let's get this over with.

I am sorry for the delay in myself coming out here to address you all.  The events that transpired today are nothing short of tragic, and I am solely to blame.  Please, do not run to Godfather SpikeS and start slinging accusations at him.   He and I did not discuss this attack by Chicago beforehand, and he has been gracious enough to understand my motives after the fact.  I am not here to smear anyone's family or ruin the lives of their children.  I am merely here to state the facts.

In all honesty, I counted Godmother Rayln and Godfather Wiggles as some of my closest friends.  It's never easy to drop the hammer on your friends even when they deserve it.  There is nothing worse than having to murder someone that you have spent countless hours building something with.  Some people call me a monster for doing it with such a straight face.  To those people I say, you are completely correct.  I have never denied the fact.  Someone has to be sometimes.

What first got Godfather Wiggles on my radar was a number of weeks ago.  I was sitting in my headquarters enjoying a fine woman when heard whispers that something was amiss within Philadelphia.   The reports stated that while in a moment of idiocy, Godfather Wiggles was seen shooting the bodyguards of SpikeS's dear friend Myrddin.  In retaliation (or some other craziness), Godmother Rayln took in upon herself to teach the Godfather a lesson and shoot his bodyguards in return.  In a further move, the Godfather then returned fire on Rayln and killed a number of her guards.  I don't know about you but I have never, ever even heard of Godfathers acting in such a matter.  Murdering the bodyguards is an offensive attack on someones person.  To me, this world has standards in which people in such a position should act.  Am I the world police or moral compass?  You betcha.  After conferring with Godfather SpikeS I kept to myself while we both shoot our heads.  I didn't raise a word against the actions even when someone should have.

My next problem I had with the Godfather happened a number of times.  I am all for a joking and a bit of fun, but when I heard that Wiggles was "joking" about ending the life of Godfather SpikeS my ears definitely perked up.  If there is ever anything that should not be joked about, it's that one subject.  I could maybe even excuse it if it happened once.  It didn't.  This happened on numerous occasions in front of multiple different groups of mafioso.  Again, we have standards here.  Fun and games are on thing.  Joking about ending the life of the most powerful man in our wold is not a fucking joke.  This coupled with the fact that Godfather Wiggles had said numerous times how "bored" he was and "sick of the life", I didn't see it as a far step for him to make good on his "jokes".  But again I sat idle after conferring with SpikeS.  

The final straw for me came with the Esau debacle.  Everyone by now knows that Chicago was contracted to take out Bella Vista for offenses against Chicago's beautiful captain, Maria.  We all know that story already.  If not I'm sure someone can send you a transcript of my speech.  Anyway... a number of nights ago I was speaking with Godfather Wiggles about this and that over coffee.  During our conversation he mentioned that he thought that situation would be "eye for an eye" so to speak.  I took this to mean as he had expected Maria to also meet her end just because Esau did.  No offense but I do not let go of Morningwood members easily.  It is pretty much the only thing I hold sacred anymore.  To hear that the Godfather had expected her to die and that he was mad she hadn't worried me deeply.  It meant that there was clearly a vendetta that would have to be settled some day.  Letting Godfather Wiggles sit and stew any longer was going to be dangerous for everyone given his attitude towards the end.  If he was bringing it up to me personally now meant he had definitely mentioned his ideas and anger to his other people.  I was not going to wait around to see exactly how these things would play out.  It just isn't in my nature to stand idly by while people plan and plot the destruction of my friends.  The best defense is a good offense I think the saying goes.  

Now, how does Godmother Rayln fit into this equation?  Purely because she was too loyal.  I didn't think that were would ever be a day where the good Godmother would ever let Wiggles die.  She clearly was used to putting up with his bullshit and had become accustomed to it.  Again, we have standards here.  Even after the exchange of fire at each others bodyguards, she did nothing.  She was completely content to let Godfather Wiggles run wild.  I didn't see it as a far stretch that she would defend him to the end.  Leaving her out of my attack would have cost my people their lives and I was not willing to jeopardize Morningwood.  

Am I a monster?  Totally.  Judge me however you wish.  I know that my people in Chicago appreciate the brand of protection I bring to the table.  I am not willing to roll over for anyone or let anyone threaten my friends and loved ones.  I will never let anyone jeopardize my people unless they have a damn good reason.  If you fault me for protecting my people and friends, you not cut out for this life.  There isn't a point to being a crew leader if you are not willing to put everything on the line for them.  That is what I have done here.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

When you realize people are too afraid to respond.

Report Post Tip

Are they afraid, or do they no longer give a shit? I know what I think.

Report Post Tip
Or they're quite happy to see the world rid of two fairly abysmal and soon to be quickly forgotten Godfathers?
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.

Only those who would seek to destroy everything that was built would cower in their cellars during this night of the long knives.

I have nothing to fear.
Report Post Tip
A quote from Joseph Goebbels. Good just what we needed.
Report Post Tip
You're such a joke. Before you act you should really listen in on your words as someone else was saying them or your actions as someone else was doing them. If anyone else did this, you would be out her blabbering about them making these decisions without coming to you or their godfather prior, SpikeS is still your GodFather right? He did grace you with your position did he not? Seems kind of a slap in the face to make these moves without notifying him. Do you not trust him to keep quiet? Are you now going to shoot all the leaders that attack each other's forts as well? I don't see them shooting each other's bodyguards as any of your fucking business. You need to take a moment and rank check. You're just a piece of trash Don and they were both GodFathers that had their own city, you don't come into play whatsoever as being someone who can judge them. But once again you have shown us that no one is safe from your tyranny. You shoot through your "friends" without a care in the world because you will do anything to just have a little bigger piece of the pie and when it's not given to you, you take it from someone else. Yes you have every right to do so, but the manner in which you do it is dirty as fuck. Hopefully Spike wises up to your shitty little antics because we all know he's the only one left for you to take down and it all can be yours, just what you want. Good luck once you finally go down though. Now that bloodlining is cool by the gods, you will need to hide well.

Finallyy - everything you said there like it was bad... is exactly what this life is meant to be. I think the only person that needs to evaluate how to live this life is you.

Report Post Tip
Finallyy I think you just described the meaning of (this) life and then somehow got it wrong and said his actions were.. wrong?
Report Post Tip

Don Boom made a judgment call, and it looks like he judged right. Chicago is still standing, Philly and Brooklyn are not. Philly could have backed Esau weeks ago and gone after Chicago, but they didn't. WigglesFanGirl made decisions that landed him and his city in the grave.

The fact that they were Godfathers was clearly irrelevant, as bullets don't have much respect for titles.

RIP to all the fallen. 

Report Post Tip

Good men and women lost their lives in this unfortunate tragedy - on both sides. Heroes one and all. Scripture tells us that we are found pure and faultless when we look after widows and orphans in their distress. There are needs to be met, and children are living in lack.

Thank you to all whom have opened their doors and found room for the homeless. 

Report Post Tip

Well, it's become obvious now that all of this is bullshit... 

Report Post Tip

Bullshit from DoctorBoom? Shocking! 

Report Post Tip

It was always obvious to most Mr. Myrddin

Report Post Tip

People crying because they are dying?! Shocking!

Report Post Tip

Pretty sure you cried when that rope broke.

Report Post Tip

Pretty sure you cried when that rope broke.

Quoting something that didn't happen in this world of ours! Nice! Nice! Niceeeeeeeee!

I hope the extenuated nice shows how nice that comment was.

Report Post Tip

Haha get a load of this nut, now he's talking about other worlds. The circus wrestlers must have dropped him on his head a few too many times.

Report Post Tip

Welll, I'm not crying. More just stating the obvious 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Judgement of WigglesFanGirl
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL