Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 05:30:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The Judgement of WigglesFanGirl Started by: DoctorBoom on May 20, '16 04:05

Well I personally haven't been betrayed I'm new to this life however my ancestors however have been betrayed a decent amount, however they are not me and whatever grudges they had left when they died. 

I do not understand what you mean by account? Do you mean a bank account? If so I don't understand what that would have to do with telling me they can't wait till I die. You are a strange individual.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Yes, a bank account so I can properly pay the telegraph office that is busy helping me write down and send my angry thought. STOP Obviously, what other account could I mean? STOP. And I was not speaking to you, via this telegram STOP. You obviously intercepted a telegram intended for DoctorBoom. STOP.  Please pass it on to him. STOP. 

Report Post Tip

If you were going to go through all the trouble of sending a message to him why not use our wonderful post office surely that would be much less expensive, less time consuming, and more practical than a telegraph message. Though I do guess it's up to you but I firmly believe mail is the way of the future!

Report Post Tip
You talk about respect but I keep thinking of all of the Doctors members that were gun downed and the slap in the face they have received because their fearless leader never even made a point to make it to their funeral before they were already in the ground. I guess that really shows the rest of the members the type of person they work for. Even his oldest and highest ranking members didn't even get a single word said by the one that lead them to their graves thanking them for them for their service nor honoring their valor for dying in his place. Replaceable meat shields is all you are to him. Hopefully you all wise up and see this before you end up in the same pit with the rest of his "friends".
Report Post Tip

You must remember, most of the Chicago uppers were in not in the right state of mind to be going to funerals after we had been warring for the last 21 hours, so a little lee way for attending funerals would be of a given, otherwise some of of might of collapsed from exhaustion while viewing the casket!

Report Post Tip

DoctorBoom,

I think its fair to say that you did what you felt needed to be done  to protect the future of your family.

SpikeS loyalty towards you was un-wavering. I've walked past plenty of people and herd the stories of how it was brought to his desk to remove you from your position as you had become a liability. Now our dearly departed Godfather had become tired and started to see thing through different eyes. In short all he wanted was a safe harbor for those that meant to better themselves but none of the parties were able to understand and respect the wishes of a man that often operated via his instincts.

Lastly, as most of us are aware we tend to become emotional in regard to what we want although we lack the skills needed to accomplish such a task. Therefore its unnecessary to complain nor debate what can not be controlled with out proper means of fixing said situation.

Bottom line is.. Loyalty in this thing of ours has become a fable to those who try to dominate it.

Report Post Tip

PoisonousJelly summed it up pretty much for me, stop banging on about loyalty! People will always look for a way to discredit the victors' reason for the take down, it's the norm.

As for visiting funerals Afghan-Mango, since when is that a requisite of a leader? Baring in mind I'm sure he would have been busy with the aftermath and possibly drafting up his next speech to the masses (for everyone to cry over again). Furthermore what's to say he didn't visit the families of those who died in private and paid respects elsewhere? It's just nitpicking and bullshit, if people felt they were "meat shields" then they wouldn't have got involved, hid away, whatever. Once you're dead, you're dead, how are you meant to notice any gratitude from your leader for your death? Talking shit at a funeral isn't bringing anyone back, I'd rather know I felt valued during my time alive and if I didn't feel valued then maybe I wasn't doing enough. We're here to serve, that includes dying in order to protect our leaders, once that's done who cares?

Report Post Tip
#JusticeForTheWarMongers
Wow to think that we all live this life to leave something remarkable written on our tomb stones..
Fitz it's good to know that with all you achieve in this life, you'll be happy if you don't even get a single person attend your funeral.

I know for one I'd like people that I've left a mark with through hard work. Especially my crew leader, a soldier on a battle field doesn't
get unnoticed by their squad leader. He would most certainly attend their funeral.

But hey each to their own, I for one would think by giving my life to my crew leader would surely earn a RIP at my funeral.
Report Post Tip

Jim walked slowly to the front of the gathered crowd. He had been lurking in the back of the room for a while listening to people go back and forth over the reason his father and his friends had died and whether it was "justified" or not. Finally, having enough he couldn't stop himself from making a statement. 

I normally walk away from these kind of gatherings when people start complaining too much, however, I feel that I have to say something here - and I will apologize in advance to the family of any of the fallen who may take offense to my words. 

Get the fuck over it already. Seriously, you all do know what our ancestors did right? And what those of us who decided to follow in their footsteps are are trying to do? 

Reading through the letters that my father, John_Scalise, left me he made one thing very clear. When he accepted a position as part of the Lower Class Brats he accepted that his life may end abruptly due to lead poisoning. When he accepted the position as WFG4L's LHM he accepted that it painted an even larger target on his back. He accepted this and told me time and time again that if the day came that he paid the ultimate price for his loyalty to his family to not hate those that took his life but to accept it as part of the life. 

Do I like what Dr Boom did - of course not, I would have far preferred to see my father live far longer and maybe even have his own family someday to honor our bloodline. That said bitching and moaning about the fact that he did die is not only pointless but it would bring dishonor to his name. He died a proud member of a proud family. Those that did what they did for whatever reasons they did and frankly trying to dissect them does no one any good - and in fact if we all keep grudges and start vendettas all that would come of it would be chaos. The best we can do for our ancestors is to move on and live up to the honor that they did. 

One last note before I step off of my soapbox. Are we mafioso or common street thugs that show no respect? I don't care if a person is your mortal enemy show the respect due their station when in public. I don't know Dr. Boom at all, but I do know that he is the Don of a respected family and I would never speak to or about him the way that I have heard some of the people here. This thing of ours requires that we show some decorum, lest we become no better than common rabble who fight over the scraps in the streets.

We live a violent life and there may come a day when I put a gun to the back of any given individuals head and pull the trigger - after all, if we are honest our families are the only ones we can trust and the only ones who should trust us - but until that day comes I will address them with respect when I see them in public. This has nothing to do with liking or disliking them but about the fact that I am a respectful person not some fucking animal who feels the need to thump my chest in public to show the world what I think of my enemies. The only time my enemies need know that they have crossed the line is when they feel the cold steel of a gun barrel against their skull - until then useless words are exactly that, useless. 

Pulling a hip flask out off of his belt Jim then took a long drag and slipped back off into the crowd. 

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Judgement of WigglesFanGirl
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL