Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 16:02:18
Page:  1 
Rae the Bae's Goodbye to NY Started by: Piper on May 20, '16 05:44

Now, I got a unique opportunity where I got to say goodbye to my city. Because I AM A GOD. Ahem. I mean. No, thats what I mean. So, for those of you who were brutally murdered and missed the lovely things I said... HERE YOU GO. 

To My dear Darling New Yorkers, 

You might have questioned my "not warring" stance in this takedown of Philly/Brooklyn. Let me explain what happened, since we might get another bus crash or bout of swine flu. 

DoctorBoom wanted Remy gone for mentioning plenty of times that he was going to shot spike. It was a joke, but Boom took precautions to make sure Spike wouldn't end up dead. The reason Brooklyn was involved is that WiggleFan and myself are best friends. But what people didn't realize is that I can seperate the game from real life. And Wiggle and I don't often talk game, we mostly talk real life. It was an error on DoctorBooms part, which Brooklyn paid the price for. 

And since two of my districts were unharmed, I didn't want to leave my city in tatters. So I'm going to chicago to be shot down. With the help of the people I have surrounded myself with, I have done some pretty amazing things. And I couldn't have done it without you guys. I want you all to live. I want you all to flourish and do the awesome stuff I had planned for you. 

And so as my final gift to you, I'm going to go die before 100k mails because I don't want NY to end up the crippled mess it was when I got it. Thank you all for such a wonderful time, I have had a fantastic time getting to know you guys. And Don't worry, this isn't goodbye forever. Its just goodbye for the 5 minutes until I roll the right answers. 

So thank you again, and I wish every one of you all of the best. 

Love Always, 

Rae the Bae

Aka

Jen x

Ok, ok. Sappy moment aside. lets get back to bad puns and being hated for very very silly things. <3333

Ps. Still very sad about Juanita.  

Report Post Tip

i'm not, she was filthy!

Report Post Tip

But thats why we loved her. 

Report Post Tip

So you were unsure why you ended up RP'ing a travestite and ended up playing.. another one, JuanitasGusset ?

Utter brilliance!

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure I understand your point.

and a gusset is a part of an item of clothing, I was unaware they could be transvestites to be honest.

but hey, thanks for your input kiddo.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Rae the Bae's Goodbye to NY
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL