Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 08:39:41
Page:  1 
Protection Order for Detroit, New York, Philly, LA Started by: DoctorBoom on May 22, '16 03:58

Now that the final combatant has fallen, I am placing a protection order on all the members remaining from any of the fallen families from Detroit, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia.  

Please give these remaining people 7 days from this moment to find new homes within our community.  The protection order is void if they are untagged, inactive, or assisted the axis forces.  

Rest in peace to the fallen.

Report Post Tip

Detroit has been alerted. We'll take this into consideration.

Report Post Tip

Corktown has been informed

RIP to the fallen

Report Post Tip

RIP to all the fallen, especially to all animals that was harmed in this process :'(

Report Post Tip

Manhattan has been informed

May the Fallen Rest in Peace

Report Post Tip

???? Nice. Little late in the game there pops

Report Post Tip
Dear BrokenArrow,

We looked into your issue and regretfully inform you that we don't intend on punishing anyone over someone who doesn't maintain active presence in the community. If I recall correctly, DoctorBoom's speech touched base on this. You might want to get with the journalist to make sure this was accurate. As always thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Sincerely,
Liftoff
Report Post Tip

Pokes her head out now that the dust has settled and quietly goes to pay her respects to the graves of her fallen crew.

"I learned a lot and you protected me from the dirty streets.   Thank you for everything.  Now it is time for me to move on, as I know you would have done in the same boat as me."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Protection Order for Detroit, New York, Philly, LA
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL