Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 16:29:15
Page:  1 
Welcome to LA Started by: Burnett on May 23, '16 00:33

Burnett gets off the Train he was in Los Angeles and new in Town an uncle of his left him some money in a locker at the train station. Burnett makes his way to the locker and opens it up he finds $20,000 and a note.

Dear Burnett,

It ain't much but we all have to start from somewhere, I know that you know what to do with it

Good luck,

Your loving uncle

Burnett knew what to do with it alright within minutes of being in Los Angeles he arranged a meeting with Matthew Mazza a connected guy at a bar. Mazza was a small time guy but he had connections with all of the big players in LA and if Burnett wanted to make it in this town dealing with Mazza was a great place to start.

"15 keys for $20,000 alright you can meet me under the Venice beach amusement pier by eigh o'clock. Don't be late"

8:00 PM Under the Venice Amusement pier

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiUGecktUkg)

Burnett is under the pier with two bags full of money and Mazza arrives right on time with his two armed bodyguards

"Burnett let me see the money."

Burnett opens one of the bags and shows it to Mazza

"Let me see the stuff Mazza"

Mazza shows Burnett 15 kilos of Cocaine

"I think we have a deal my friend."

Just as they are about to close the deal a gunshot is fired and shit hits the fan. Burnett takes out his Colt1911 and tries to find out who interrupted their deal. Was it Mazza did he try to double cross him and take the money and drugs for himself? Before he could think anymore the shooting stops and Mazza is dead the drugs are gone and so is Burnett's money.

"What the hell is going on?"

Report Post Tip

Rev. Sharpton steps from the shadows accompanied by several bodyguards. One of the bodyguards looked to have tucked a weapon back into his suit jacket.

Rev. Sharpton looks at the bodyguard and says

Damn-it Willie! I told you about using those things around a man of God! Pray for'em brother, you got to pray for'em, not shoot'em.

Rev. Sharpton stands over the body of Mazza and pulls out his pocket bible reading a scripture

Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

It was than Rev. Sharpton turned his attention swiftly towards Burnett saying

Young man! Do you know where you are? Do you know who owns this very land you stand on? Do you understand the detrimental, unequivocal, astronomical, danger you just put yourself in?

See here's the thing. God owns this land, but Toby runs it. You here me? Now what I want you to do is come on down to the church with me and I'll see if I can talk Don Toby into giving you some work, because making deals with low level thugs, on Don Toby turf, will have you laying in front of my alter in a box you hear me? Follow me...

Rev. Sharpton snaps his finger for the driver to pull the car around. Top bodyguard and also deacon, Willie, checks Burnett for weapons, take the Colt1911 and pushes him into the car.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Welcome to LA
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL