Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 22:53:17
Page:  1 
Here We go again Started by: Rolea on May 23, '16 04:11

Rolea was sitting in her lavish hotel when her phone ringing. With a yawn she answered it, only to hear Edelman's voice. His voice seem excited, and yet worried as He asked how she been.. 

"Rolea, long time no talk, how are You?"

She smiled as she leaned back on the bed and lit up a smoke, deep inhale before replying..

"Eh, cant complain to much, life has been decent I suppose since My mother's death"

She took another deep inhale before asking.

"So, My dear old friend, I sense you want to ask Me something, or say something, whichever"

She heard him take a deep breath, which she knew, he always did before asking something important..

He was slow at first to reply. "Yeah, You remember how a few years back, when Your mother worked for my father?"

"Well I'm needing a favor, I was wondering if perhaps be My Right Hand Woman? If you say no, that's alright, I just know I can trust You"

Rolea, sat there with a slow  grin on her face, the idea took root and seemed to bloom instantly, without a second thought.

"You know damn where I would be honored to work beside You, gimme the address and I will meet You there"

With her cigarette hanging half out the corner of her mouth, she jotted down his location. "Awesome, I will meet you there soon"

Slamming the phone down, she grinned as she went and packed up all her stuff, with sinister smile, she turned to look the room over before taking lighter fluid out of her purse, soaking the bed in the nasty smelling crap and turned back to the door, with a flick of her wrist, she flipped the lit smoke on the bed, watching flames instantly ignite. With a chuckle and a approving smile, she turned and stepped into the night, heading in the direction of her new Home...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Here We go again
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL